of     1   

UnknownScriptSource
#181209994Thursday, January 07, 2016 3:01 AM GMT

Found this in an old script in my 2009 game on an account I had, heres what it had, and any thoughts post below: --[[ This is my changelog for my admin script, I will be posting comments and changes made to update, as well as the date it was changed, most things here wont really make sense to you probably, somethings wont even be involved in scripting, just my mind running free. Enjoy. ~ Deaths Change 1.2( change 12) January 4th, 2016 -Added a new kick and changed some gui things -Added some other things i cant think of atm Change 1.3( change 13) January 6th, 2016 -Made baconrain work, added the song into it so it plays for everyone,and showers them in bacon -Tweaked some other small things and fixed a sound bug with the opening GUI --]] --[[ huge logic error at the start but idk whats causing the difference in making specific vs all nothin changes -- not sure if that thing was accurate, I wonder what they got, not a mirror match, I just need to forget it, its just gonna disappoint me in the end im sure, but at the same time.. I wont be able to forget it still the same as last time, I still have the same emptiness and sadness as before, one thing is stopping me from being truly happy anymore, two things actually, but one is just a hope, and the other is a real problem this will be my last post before I release the alpha version and probably the only version that I will finish. Had a horrible day today, I guess im just done with everything, im quitting ROBLOX after uploading this admin script Heres a tip for everyone: Expect nothing from anyone, so you never get let down. Dont like anyone too much, or they will just hurt you more than you want. Girls, be good to guys. And guys, be good to girls. Girls will take advantage of you. --]] [[ Youll never quality post like I do ]]
UnknownScriptSource
#181210146Thursday, January 07, 2016 3:04 AM GMT

Also, the player's alias cant be found anymore, I cant click on creator because its blank [[ Youll never quality post like I do ]]
BagelBoy445
#181210227Thursday, January 07, 2016 3:05 AM GMT

sad
Moronism
#181210420Thursday, January 07, 2016 3:08 AM GMT

"Girls will take advantage of you." In accordance with instinct, that former ROBLOX user provided a valid claim. Although, I disagree with the "guys, be good to girls" statement. Such behavior allows you to be psychologically-manipulated by narcissistic female individuals.
TaurusReborn
#181210521Thursday, January 07, 2016 3:10 AM GMT

rip op ─=≡Σᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ < My pet lenny http://www.roblox.com/GOLDEN-Kentucky-Fried-Chicken-item?id=325107922

of     1