of     1   

Mori_Motonari
#181271916Friday, January 08, 2016 9:25 AM GMT

₪ Kagawa Clan ₪ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ₪ Japanese Vocabulary ₪ ₪ Basic and most used words ₪ Kon'nichiwa = Greetings/Good afternoon Sayonara = Farewell/Good-bye Hai = Yes Iie (many people lower case the beginning I--iie) = No Arigato = Thank you Mondainai = No problem Gomen'nasai/Gomen = Forgive me ₪ Other used words ₪ Ohayou Gozamasu = Good morning Konbanwa = Good Evening Dooitashimate = You're welcome Oyasumi'nasai = Good night Daijoubu = Are you okay? Genki desu = I'm fine Yoi = Okay Damatte kudasai (Polite) = Shut up, please. Damara (Impolite) = Shut up ₪ Commands ₪ Kata o' = Shoulder to Shoulder Rain = Singe file line Chaji = Charge Ute = Fire Teishi = Stop Hajime = Begin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ₪ Rules ₪ 1.Respect each other, even the low ranks. 2.Obey every order given by an HR, and the Daimyo. 3.Only unsheathe your sword, if you are being attacked by an enemy or said so. 4.Always bow to your opponent before fighting. 5.No Random Killing 6.Use the Japanese Vocab at all times. 7.Mature is compulsory, if not you can be expecting an exile/Kick. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ₪ Ranks ₪ [Low Ranks] [1] ₪Nomin Bushi₪- A Villager or a normal soldier. [2] ₪Ronin₪- A Trained warrior in the arts of the sword/yumi/tanegashima. [3] ₪Ashigaru₪- A Kagawa warrior, being more skilled then A Ronin/Nomin Bushi [4] ₪Meiyo Ashigaru₪- A Very skilled kagawa soldier, and must start showing bravery. [5] ₪Chugen₪- The highest of all ashigarus, and must start learning the bushido. [Mid Ranks] [6] ₪Samurai₪- The master of the sword and a skilled cunning warrior with no fear. [7] ₪Hatamoto₪- A Samurai/Bannermen who will be leading Ashigarus, into battles. [8] ₪Taisho₪- Master of the bushido, and will be training soldiers to be ready for battle. [Lead Ranks] [9] ₪General₪- Leading troops,training them,and commanding them. [10] ₪Head General₪- The highest rank of all of the soldiers, commanding generals and soldiers into battle [11] ₪Exalted Kazoku₪- The daimyos family, who should be respected like daimyo, and also to be a very skilled swordsmen [12] ₪Daimyo Kagawa Ietoyo₪- The Daimyo, leader of the clan, and commanding every rank and soldiers. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

of     1