of     1   

#181370723Saturday, January 09, 2016 10:11 PM GMT

We're burning down this house We're running in the city We're running about The moon shines in our eyes Are we gonna raise hell tonight? Take me in your car Stay by my side Keep your gun in case we die Waves crash onto our legs The music playing in our head Of the words we want to say Words you never said Paradise is in our eyes We're a fire arise We have our colors We have your gun We have the night Your eyes are bright There is a light We're going to burn down the house We're running around the town We're running about Paradise shines in our eyes We're going to raise hell tonight Take me in your car I can't stay by your side I don't want to fall in love But I think I fell in love tonight Our legs lay in the hot sand The music playing You play in a band Will you take my hand? Paradise is in our eyes We're a fire arise We have our colors We have your gun We have the night Your eyes are bright There is a light We have a light There is a light that never goes out tonight I don't want to fall in love But to look in your eyes Is like looking back in time Of the halcyon days And nothing was a waste And you weren't a waste of time I didn't want to fall in love tonight Your eyes will never go out tonight Shining even when you're dead in crime We're robbers and we never die

of     1