of     1   

Astral_Sapphire
#181398233Sunday, January 10, 2016 3:45 AM GMT

Colored team chat system, that will make it look really enjoyable Easy 3d print for studio and business to create building replicas in no time Quick build, if you can't build, the quick build option will help you create what you wanted to build, just type in what you want to build then an object comes up. ROBLOX Robots, when you press play in studio and the robots walk, the ROBLOX robots in reality will also walk. Flatshadows, will show flat shadows in games just like the old shadows. Firewall, will detect viruses in your place. Home/Profile widgets, you could move the tiles in Profile/Home pages, you could also add developer-made widgets. Originally planned by Phirefox. Holobricks, Can make holograms that work and with that, you can teleport to other places, see whats new in the ROBLOX blog, check your profile in-game, change your character in-game. There can also be bricks you can add and can be video bricks, a brick that can play videos. Also, more physics!
Nemraz
#181398611Sunday, January 10, 2016 3:51 AM GMT

Colored team chat - scriptable and already built in by coloring name tags Easy 3d print - nothing is quite easy, and you can literally export a place file as an obj. and import it into a software like autodesk or blender to print Quick Build - free models ROBLOX Robots - okay Flatshadows - you mean shadows with no edges? not realistic from a far distance Firewall - scriptable and no, the line between whats not and what is a virus is blurry Home/Profile Widgets - being developed right now Holobricks - scriptable with httpservice i think
Astral_Sapphire
#181425721Sunday, January 10, 2016 4:06 PM GMT

I mean Colored Bubble chat system sorry if i mispelled
HarrySnotte
#181426034Sunday, January 10, 2016 4:12 PM GMT

3D print, you could use other programs for that. Quick build, I don't really know what you mean, but if it's encouraging free models, then no. Roblox robots, You mean like... Real life robots? O_o That's some high-tech and most of all EXPENSIVE stuff I vote for better shadowing system as well, also, more options should be added to lighting. I don't feel like roblox lighting is that pretty :/ Firewall, there are plugins for this though. I like how the home page is right now. I vote for video bricks indeed, but I think this is an impossible job :/ More physics, they fixed most physics issues already, but indeed, there can never be too much physics ;)
Astral_Sapphire
#181426441Sunday, January 10, 2016 4:18 PM GMT

Colored Bubble chat system - improves bubble chat experience Easy 3D print for studio, you just get a 3D printer and click the 3D print button and the 3D printer will work. Quick Build, Models made by ROBLOX studio creates a model not free models ROBLOX Robots - Awesome Flatshadows - Shadows with no edges Firewall - ROBLOX Firewall not Windows Firewall Home/Profile widgets - Phirefox planned it and ROBLOX accepted it Holobricks - You can check your profile in-game, Check the games page in-game, part that can play videos.
Scrippa
#181426977Sunday, January 10, 2016 4:27 PM GMT

"Quick Build, Models made by ROBLOX studio creates a model not free models" impossible, it can't build you something magically by typing what you want.
EasilyTypical
#181427985Sunday, January 10, 2016 4:44 PM GMT

Quick build is impossible Fire wall is not needed just put you place to filtering enabled

of     1