of     1   

helloburp
#181402334Sunday, January 10, 2016 4:52 AM GMT

Just so this post doesn't look like a TL:DR text wall, I will list the different ideas I have for the advertisement system, and then briefly explain them. -Video advertisements Would be advertisements that would be tied to a youtube video of less than 32 seconds, and would auto-play on mute. Would cost 500 robux to initially upload due to more necessary moderation, and can only appear in square advertising spaces. -Animated Advertisements Would be advertisements uploaded with a maximum of 12 frames, and would play every 5 seconds (More or less). Would cost 100 robux to initially upload due to more necessary moderation. -Interactive Advertisements Would be highly versatile advertisements capable of doing many different things, such as detecting where your cursor is (for things like fake crosshairs to mimic battle games) or detecting if your mouse has entered to trigger some sort of event. I haven't fully realized this one yet, but it would be pretty neat to see what the Roblox staff would be able to let us do with this one (if they add it, that is.) Would cost 1000 robux to initially upload due to more necessary moderation.
Skebby
#181404072Sunday, January 10, 2016 5:19 AM GMT

No vid adverts, because you cannot click inside YouTube videos expecting for a redirect. Interactive Adverts can be abused for things like blocking the entire screen... Otherwise, support (butstillusingadblock).
helloburp
#181404594Sunday, January 10, 2016 5:29 AM GMT

Interactive advertisements would obviously have to be very limited, and as I mentioned earlier, it would be the most expensive type of advertisement to initially put up because of the need for moderation.
mmaddi
#181415792Sunday, January 10, 2016 11:02 AM GMT

Animated adverts seem cool and doable, so support for that one. Yikes
helloburp
#182009735Tuesday, January 19, 2016 9:08 PM GMT

beemp

of     1