of     1   

#181459609Monday, January 11, 2016 12:09 AM GMT

Theres a picture on the wall It reminds of us all And I was 5 feet tall We weren't waiting for a deadline We weren't waiting for a call It drives us crazy waiting here It drives us crazy cause its so near The nostalgia we hold so dear Its crazy that we fear over some thing so little Something like a dream Something that makes us leave Something like a scream And the floodlight gleam Passing by a stream Theres fire reflecting on the ceiling We show up in dark attire There was winter in the air Theres summer in our eyes Don't cry I try to reference in every rhyme A specific place And a specific time But theres so much to say Too much to steal And we're running on this Ferris wheel Flat heels But all I can say is I'm in a car Looking at the sky And theres streetlights in every mile We've been driving for a long while The dashboard lights up along with the clouds Its sunset and we close our mouths We can only think about Spring And theres kissing tires We're on the roads I admire And the moon looks like the album I got And our heads are getting shot And California is overthought Winters in the air Spring is in our eyes In our mind Don't cry Freedom comes from the call Theres diamonds in her eyes Blue in the sky Take them Leave them Doesn't deceive them But we're renegades Marmalade

of     1