of     1   

#181459750Monday, January 11, 2016 12:11 AM GMT

I'm holding on, but nothings there I remember how I'd run my fingers through your hair But something is broken deep inside Its the knowledge that I'll never find Something I can trust Someone like you Someone who I know Someone who I knew Someone who lived life, Denying a clue Someone who you couldn't trust But our love turned to dust I follow you where you wanted to go Deep in my dreams I don't know where you're going to Or where you've been But I can't lose you again So the door is behind me But I can't see I can only smell and sense What we used to be And no one heard me scream I saw you walk away slowly You walked down the block You walked out of late night talks Where we'd get in your car Midnight black It was dark You walked away from darkened parks Late in a California night You said you tried You never tried But I never want to say goodbye And nights when you weren't high You'd look at me under the moonlight Under black skies You'd tell me its alright You'd bring me back to February nights I follow you where you wanted to go Deep in my dreams I don't know where you're going to Or where you've been But I can't lose you again So the door is behind me But I can't see I can only smell and sense What we used to be And no one heard me scream You aren't human You aren't who I thought you were You never loved me, You never loved her But when I was young and beautiful And when you made me feel youthful I'd look into your warming eyes Now they're cold Your warmth has died And you never saw me cry You never even tried I'd hate to say that its the end But I can't lose you like this again And I need you so dearly But you don't need me And now I can't see.

of     1