of     1   

AgnosticAnon
#181486636Monday, January 11, 2016 8:44 AM GMT

Yes, why do you atheists continue to reject the influence of our savior, Jesus Christ? He grew as a mere fetus in the womb of the glorified servant Mary. He departed from our dear world as an outcast of society; disrespected on the cross by satanic and wicked men. The ransom should not be forgotten. The blood of our Lord has been poured upon those who sought to annihilate him. He cleansed the sins of his aggressors with the very destruction of his body. Pharaoh, an egotistical and haughty man concerned with enslaving the Israelites, was obliterated by the Holy-Spirit of our savior. He could not defy the laws that God had constructed with his divine fingers. Those who defied Noah met their end when the Lord pelleted them with the droplets of divine-judgement. Such punishment temporarily cleansed our world of those seeking to oppose followers of Christ. Yet, modern atheists continue to reject the sanctity of our ruler Jesus and regularly claim that he does not exist. This is false. Jesus is adamantly watching and preparing to cleanse our corrupt world of those who seek to defy the supreme lord, Christ. Atheists, atone and seek forgiveness for your sins against the Lord, or you will be eternally punished during Armageddon. Yes, civilization will be restructured into a purely-holy utopia through the hands of the Lord. May the spirit of our dominant Lord compel h-omos-exuals and other sinners to repent from their repulsive, ungodly lifestyle. Truly, Jesus is a justified and merciful lord.
TruLuminous
#181486661Monday, January 11, 2016 8:45 AM GMT

I'm a catholic and all but... THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST THIS INCOMING FLAMEWAR I am TruNubus from the OT of midnight.
masterBlock
#181486693Monday, January 11, 2016 8:46 AM GMT

As much of a Christian I am and I support this thread, it is only going to cause a religious argument. Please don't post religious topics on the forum!
PootisMasterbane
#181486709Monday, January 11, 2016 8:46 AM GMT

IMO, you can't prove God, but you can't disprove him either. Believe anything you want, but religion and even atheism requires faith.
AgnosticAnon
#181486724Monday, January 11, 2016 8:47 AM GMT

TruLuminous, followers of our lord Christ must glorify his holy name. Atheists will tumble if they continue to reject his divine kingdom.
EPIKGAMERMAN
#181486730Monday, January 11, 2016 8:47 AM GMT

flamebait v2
Surreptitious
#181486745Monday, January 11, 2016 8:48 AM GMT

You expect me to read that word wall, OP? Horrible bait.
IPoisonedYourCookies
#181486750Monday, January 11, 2016 8:48 AM GMT

I believe in jesus but, stop making a flamewar. ♫ Hi! ♫
talkbar
#181486771Monday, January 11, 2016 8:48 AM GMT

bait /beɪt/ something intended to entice someone to do something.
PootisMasterbane
#181486800Monday, January 11, 2016 8:49 AM GMT

I think I just gave my honest opinion to bait. Whatever, it doesn't hurt anyone.
AgnosticAnon
#181486870Monday, January 11, 2016 8:52 AM GMT

"IMO, you can't prove God, but you can't disprove him either. Believe anything you want, but religion and even atheism requires faith" Religion does not require faith. The evidence for the existence our Lord is encoded directly within your DNA. He constructed the mere carbon atoms that your body consists of. He designed the Earth, our Sun, and our moon. The very solar-system is his blueprints. Your naivety is astounding. Realize that atheism requires faith through denial.
PootisMasterbane
#181486994Monday, January 11, 2016 8:57 AM GMT

Oh, I know that atheists have to have faith in denial. Please prove that what you said about our DNA is true. If you're a troll, GG.
AgnosticAnon
#181487086Monday, January 11, 2016 9:01 AM GMT

"Please prove that what you said about our DNA is true" Scientists have misinterpreted the works of the Lord. We do not have common ancestors. We were intelligently-designed through the Holy-Spirit of Jesus Christ. This is evident by our ability to easily survive and interact with other creations of our savior.
PootisMasterbane
#181487175Monday, January 11, 2016 9:04 AM GMT

Describe one of these interactions with your creator, I'm generally interested.
PootisMasterbane
#181487192Monday, January 11, 2016 9:05 AM GMT

Describe an interaction with God, basically.
AgnosticAnon
#181487278Monday, January 11, 2016 9:08 AM GMT

"Describe one of these interactions with your creator" Yes. Various years ago, I was a homeless 19 year old man seeking guidance after being verbally-abused. After prayer to the Lord, I was picked up by a stranger and taken to a Protestant church. Now, three years later, I am in a financially-stable position and able to depend exclusively on the hands of Jesus. I evangelize regularly about the mercy and righteousness of Jesus. I do not want to see you eliminated from society because of a simple judgement error. Repent and annex yourself to the Christ. He will redeem your worth.
Surreptitious
#181487310Monday, January 11, 2016 9:10 AM GMT

And I thought being 18 on Roblox was sad.
PootisMasterbane
#181487359Monday, January 11, 2016 9:12 AM GMT

No thank you. At least you've convinced me a tiny bit more that you're not a troll, even though you most certainly and probably, are. If you're not a troll, whatever pitches your tent, I'm fine with as long as it hurts no one.
Debateyou
#181487404Monday, January 11, 2016 9:14 AM GMT

"Yes, why do you atheists continue to reject the influence of our savior, Jesus Christ?" Because there is no evidence that Jesus Christ was divine, or that he existed at all. "He grew as a mere fetus in the womb of the glorified servant Mary. He departed from our dear world as an outcast of society; disrespected on the cross by satanic and wicked men." Again, you make claim after claim then fail to provide evidence for them. That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. "The ransom should not be forgotten. The blood of our Lord has been poured upon those who sought to annihilate him. He cleansed the sins of his aggressors with the very destruction of his body." Again, no evidence for your claims. "Pharaoh, an egotistical and haughty man concerned with enslaving the Israelites, was obliterated by the Holy-Spirit of our savior. He could not defy the laws that God had constructed with his divine fingers." Again no evidence for your claims "Those who defied Noah met their end when the Lord pelleted them with the droplets of divine-judgement. Such punishment temporarily cleansed our world of those seeking to oppose followers of Christ." Again no evidence for your claims "Yet, modern atheists continue to reject the sanctity of our ruler Jesus and regularly claim that he does not exist. This is false. Jesus is adamantly watching and preparing to cleanse our corrupt world of those who seek to defy the supreme lord, Christ." In order to claim it is false you must first provide evidence that Jesus Christ existed and that he was divine, until you do this your claims will be dismissed because of how ridiculous they are. "Atheists, atone and seek forgiveness for your sins against the Lord, or you will be eternally punished during Armageddon. Yes, civilization will be restructured into a purely-holy utopia through the hands of the Lord." This statement is so full of falsehoods and a complete lack of understanding of history it's laughable. "May the spirit of our dominant Lord compel h-omos-exuals and other sinners to repent from their repulsive, ungodly lifestyle." May you go f*** yourself, keep your religion out of OT. "Truly, Jesus is a justified and merciful lord." Again no evidence for your claims.

of     1