of     1   

#181625060Wednesday, January 13, 2016 9:58 PM GMT

Your smile lights up the entire room Waking both of us out of our ecstasy sloom Your eyes are like an ocean of words you won't dare to speak But you say you have no secrets to keep Though, you're a secret yourself Only open up to no one else And you run your hands through your hair Your eyes make me feel like you care But your face is telling me that nothing is really there So won't you look me in the eye Tell me that its all alright And hold me there all night Because I know this isn't going to last forever I was born and raised to say never So never say you're going to leave I don't mind if you deceive Just make it convincing Make me believe That you'll be here You'll stay here with me Slow it down Are you ready to go? Be on a rollercoaster you've never known You've never ridden Be with someone you've never been with You're just an experiment But thats what I always say But its going to crash Its going to burn anyway Never trust a homewrecker We'll go to war You'll be where you've never been before But when you look at me like that I believe you more You lift me up off of the core And when you opened up that door You helped me in I barely know you But under these palm trees I see something I see deception You're giving a mistaken impression As your addictives lessen The rods in my eyes are creating a disguise You will be surprised how fast time can fly You're tripping out We're in sloom And I see your mouth We're in sloom I see your eyes

of     1