of     1   

InterscopeTop5
#181677808Thursday, January 14, 2016 11:17 PM GMT

5.) Mydas (IKingMydasXIV) - R - Family/Ruthless DESC: In this dope album Mydas talks about how it is in the hood. With 2 hard disses on D.R. Records and Cubix and a slick {A} beat in "Deep Flow" he has earned his spot at #5. 4.) Noble (JayGamerV2) - Notorious DESC: With a more violent part of ro-rap in this EP Noble talks about how the government is corrupted and how fake ro-rappers agitate him and a hard {A} feature with Cervo in "Corruption" He Showed his ability to pick the right beats for his songs. This 5-Track EP is a killer and earned it's spot at #4. 3.) Khaotic (iiDreamLegz) - Mobster DESC: With a slow start to the album, Khaotic finished off strong getting 50+ sales in just two days. He admitted in the song "Dimarizo" He wasn't at his full height of rapping. But in the song "Backtrack" He showed how good he actually was. With this album explaining Khaotic's feelings on true ro-rap and his life. With 3 diss tracks on this album "Goofy {N}s", "Easy Target" Ft. Art Istik, Adrian, and "Bricks & Coffins" this 10-track album earned it's spot at #3. 2.) Adrian (TrillAdrian) - Remember Me One of the dopest albums of 2015, Adrian delivers that HEAT in Remember Me. Starting off hot with a feature with Intu in "Legend". In this album Adrian is mainly spitting about basically how he the big homie and everyone else some lil homies. This 11-track HEAT earned it's spot at #2. 1.) Migo Dex (MigoDex) - Gangland Ft. Bullet Dope, Dope, Dope, Dope, Dope, Dope, and more Dope. All I have to say. This was my favorite track of 2015. A dope {A} single with Bullet. Both of these artist; MigoDex and Bullet absolutely killed this track. In this song Migo and Bullet are mainly talking about well, the Gangland. This song defiantly lived up to it's hype and that's why it's earned it's spot at #1. GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK ALL RO-RAP ARTISTS UNDER INTERSCOPE RECORDS Remember to PM me some Albums singles mixtapes... I really dont give a crap what you send it just has to be dope.
InterscopeTop5
#181771698Saturday, January 16, 2016 3:51 PM GMT

Don't mind the tittle c;
brant887
#181771844Saturday, January 16, 2016 3:53 PM GMT

not enough queen 1/10

of     1