of     1   

#181687631Friday, January 15, 2016 2:00 AM GMT

Eyes like an ocean Green like the shore At night your eyes glow Take me to New York With the tide comes a rush With rocks come pain Scratches and cuts You get too much All I see is green when I look in your eyes An ocean A strong tide You sweep me off my feet again Take me down Lets just pretend Take me to your best friends house Words come out your mouth But you wander about While I wonder inside out And you're deep inside With eyes to recognize You touch me Now I'm hypnotized All I see is green when I look in your eyes Smoke and strong tides You sweep me off my feet again Take me down Lets just pretend Thats everything is alright I only feel you late at night Its when our inner monster comes out Our true self And theres green And we can't think about anything else Besides everything And they tell us, "Don't rush into things" But I'm sick of listening To everyone All I see is kaleidoscopes when I look into your eyes You touch me and I'm hypnotized You're like a strong tide Sweeps me in And I'm lost in your eyes again So we can just pretend

of     1