of     1   

#181687968Friday, January 15, 2016 2:05 AM GMT

Heaven doesn't know how much that I loved you And you touch me And I'm a lilac sky, Turning a shade of blue And you were turning red You were burning red And I remember all the things that we have said From cold winter nights To summer moonlight Dancing and you're holding me tight Saying that you'll leave me But you wouldn't believe me Words can be deceiving But I remember I could look into your eyes And get lost in dark lies But the way you touch me Its still the same The way you look at me Still drives me insane And I miss hot summer days But I know that it can never be the same We were living on the dark side Walking on the wild side So come and please love me again We can just make it pretend And I will try to forgive you I will love you again If you love me in the motel lights Dancing in the firelight Living on the wild side Raising Hell all night But I remember I could look into your eyes And get lost in dark lies But the way you touch me Its still the same The way you look at me Still drives me insane And I miss hot summer days But I know that it can never be the same I reach for you, but you're still gone I reach for you The lights are off And I don't see a sparkle anywhere I don't see it in your eyes I wish that you were here tonight You'd reach into my soul And you'd be the person I don't know And your face just can't leave my head I still remember what you said You are still in my dreams I still remember when you would sing to me And I still believe I still believe You and me dancing In the Chateau Marmont lights Getting lost in the moonlit night So please tell me that everything is fine Because I'm living in a darkened paradise But you can't touch me And its not the same In the silence I hear your name In the silence I hear you say

of     1