of     1   

NazGetsDubz
#182123294Thursday, January 21, 2016 10:05 PM GMT

Hello TOBL ill be making weekly predictions from now on Here is this weeks schedule [1/22] CHI @ BOS 5 EST || MIN @ GSW 7 EST [1/23] MIL @ ATL 3 EST || TOR @ OKC 5 EST || NOL @ MIL 7 EST CHI(1-0) @ BOS(0-1) Man this game is no contest the Celtics will win in a landslide I mean they will be angry coming off of a devastating loss to minnesota and they will be tough to beat. I really think the only way Chicago can pull this one off is if the Celtics just have no chem coming off of the loss and return of Plyux. 34-72 BOS Wins. MIN(1-0) @ GSW(1-0){GOTW} This is the game of the week right here and let me tell you, its gonna be a good one.You got the warriors on one side Head Coached by xKinqMill they have been successful since Mill started this league.Then you have a Minnesota Timberwolves team that shocked the league in getting a win against the Celtics. Both teams are looking pretty stacked rn and this game will be good. (Wont predict score or who wins cuz Bias) MIL(1-0) @ ATL(0-1) Another no contest win here Milwaukee takes the Dub.Milwaukee is an underrated team in this league and teams will find out they are better than what they seem. Atlanta is just too inactive and i see this as one sided. MIL FFW TOR(0-1) @ OKC(1-0) OKC has a pretty dominate roster but idk.Toronto is led by Alxcan and they might pull an upset here. I think it will be a pretty close game.We will see come gameday. 56-62 OKC Wins NOL(1-1) @ MIL(1-0) Man this game is gonna be close.Both teams have pretty good rosters but the Pelicans just picked up KatOMG and that could turn the tables for them.Its gonna be another close nailbiting game and an entertaining one to watch. 67-71 NOL Wins
xXColdCaveXx
#182128257Thursday, January 21, 2016 11:21 PM GMT

LOL He didnt predict gsw at min game
AthleteGamer5th
#182132963Friday, January 22, 2016 12:33 AM GMT

He did lol it's the second prediction.
KatOMG
#182136011Friday, January 22, 2016 1:17 AM GMT

lol sham said he joined the team cause of me I didn't see the offer but I saw his rank add him in there !

of     1