of     1   

UniversaIs
#182138474Friday, January 22, 2016 1:52 AM GMT

Hello guys, I'm not going to say this as my official and forever retirement but Ima go offline for a long time. I just simply don't have to the time to play ROBLOX anymore, too much basketball practice and school to worry about and I'm really sorry. Everyday I'm forced to wake up on 5:15 am on Mondays and Thursday's and also stay after school for practice too. Only free day I have is Wednesday. Now this isn't due to Franky Martone's incredible immaturity by him exiling me without actual proof of me ddosing him even though I can't ddos. More due to me not having enough time anymore, if I do comeback which I will try to, then it's whatever, but if this is the last if you ever see of me then hey, I loved every moment I was in this league and thank you. Now before I take this long time away I'd like to condemn rate people I've met and hope to see you all soon :) bye! Signing out 1/21/16 Saminator6: You started it all, every word I speak and every play I've ever made was cause of you. If you never picked me up in New Football Legends I would've been quit now. Those times when you, me, ultrafight, and avawags and sit there at penn practice just passing to each other and game playing for 17jdillon's team even though we were like 2-8? LOL. You have the biggest heart I've ever seen, your the only coach that actually put his players in front of him even though you knew you were better. That takes some courage to do and I'm really happy you did it. You are the only reason I came into the NFL as the last generation of successful Quaterbacks and I thank you sooooooo much. Forever grateful for what you have done for me. #S1Cougar! Avawags: You and Sam are the only ones who have seen me actually in person xD. But I hope you do good in your Super Bowl cause your my blood too. Those times where you couldn't even DJ and me and Pandax had to teach you. And you've been a great friend and thank you. Ejected: Yea we still beefin and you still think I'm ProComputer when it's Y3L xD. But anyways you were cool either way though, and being totally honest being the only reason I became a QB. If you guys ever wonder where I started lobbing first well I saw ejected do it in a BNFL scrimmage and I was inspired and knew if it was the next thing I needed in my game as a Qb and it worked. Even though we hate and then we cool with each other either way you was part of my journey. Undelighted: MY BOOOOYYYY, You the only person I trust with all my alts and secrets. You truly are the heart and soul for me (GAEE) lol but anyways. Thank you for buying me BC, you didn't have to but you did it anyways which takes a lot of trust. I don't know what chu doing now or where you been but in the end of the day, you'll be a homie of mine. Coolboy222123: xD I remember when I found you in New Football Legends and decided to pick you up for my BB Miami Dragons team (Ejected got fired XD) and I automatically made you a starter cause you were so good at what you did. I would also like to thank you for what you've done to spend time with me even through those times I was learning to lob, literally to 12:00 am you stayed there and helped with it and I'm forever thankful for it. OffMeMatty: So when I was a S3 rookie I sent you a pm about how good of a QB I was and you should trade for me xD. I think you traded for me for a 3rd round pick and inactive dude? And that was a greatest moment of my life getting off the Dolphins xD. But I'd to thank you for giving me the confidence to QB in the NFL and QB as a whole. You taught many things about QB that you didn't even know, you another bro with clueless know. But if you never gave me that chance to QB I'd woulda never made it this far and woulda probably been a another fareed45. #RememberSacks <3 RickySanders: Your so annoying now TBH but you'll always be a homie of mine, you've been there with Coolboy helping learning to lob. I remember we first became friends off a negative thing, with Me and Ejected beefing again about a BNFL scrim where Pandax mossed you for the game winning TD XDDDDDD. And all I did was ask him "I would like to trade for one of your players" and he was like "Why do you always follow me your so annoying" LMAOOO. And from there you partied me and we played new football legends the whole 4 hours with you trying to find out the trade I was gonna give ejected cause he was too stubborn to talk to me xD. And after like 4 hours at like 2:30 am at night (after me roasting ejected for 2 hours) ejected comes out on "Keyboardwarrior" and spams "LMAO" and spams "SKYPE ME SQUEAKER" and also spams " YOU SCARED?" So anyways. Ricky i'd like to thank you and Coolboy with helping getting noticed thank you. 17jdillon: yea I know xD. He's kinda a whatever type guy now but he was cool. Honestly if I would choose between Dillon or Franky I would choose Dillon believe or not. Dillon might have suspended me and exiled me but he did it for a valid reason and with have proof. I remember our QB battles and bein considered the top 2 QBs. Fun times then, dumb times now. Thank you. FrankyMartone: Your very immature TBH, and lowkey a troll but that's all cool, after all those times of exiling me and even now exiled. Even with me saying "KYRO?" Getting me exiled for the whole season to me getting RIGHT NOW for "ddosing" even though I can't ddos xD. You were cool, I remember I talked so highly of you back in s3 saying "Franky is cool af dude, he's not bias Tf" and thank you for atleast being there even though you have exiled me for no reason for many times (even now). Hollowsharkie123: Hollowuni123, friends of friends :) I love you hollow! I can never get mad at you and you were always there when things were tough and thank you for getting noticed! Ssj4Vegetto: Thank you for getting me noticed and being a good friend :)! IncrediblyLegitimate: Even though we've fought many times, your still a cool person and only person to ever offer me in S3 when I was a rookie, thank you for giving me a offer. IceKingGlaceon: Good luck in your Super Bowl dude, I remember our heart breaking loss to Ohio Tigers in the BB in OT and you kept calling Dillon "BIAS YOU SO BIASED!" XD. But anyways, I remember I benched you during the Arizona Game for not going to practice but When I put you in you went off xD. Make sure you play Avawags btw too, she's very good. <3 DeterminedDestiny: Honestly I never thought we'd make it this far. But we are here now aren't we? I'm glad you are still active and good luck in the SB. Do this for BNFL represent BNFL. And most importantly... BE THE ONLY BNFLER TO REACH THE SB AND WIN. Apology: IncrediblyKaperTrent: Sorry for bullying and making you cry on skype. I took stuff out of hand with stuff like "Why did God make such a idiot?" Or "What kinda name is Trent? Why did Jesus name Trent after his mothers Trench looking > ya know<" sorry xD and bye flyboyjw. Hittthelawn: Sorry flyboy. Yorkowski: Sorry you fat Asian Panda. AllahShrine: eh.... I guess sorry. Shoutouts: HuskyAngelx3, Kyrothejammer, ProComputer,basechad1234, DrGodder, kelvin62202, Jtthebest, Mixables and lam27. Uni's goal when he enter the NFL: Make everyone know BNFLERS belong amongst NFLERS (Complete) Last quote before I go! "I might have not won the ultimate goal of a SuperBowl Championship but I know we have many memories that I can easily called them some championship days together." -UniversaIs -Thank you Universais signing out for a while. 😤 (might come for some pugs and only OFL) also I am HeroDZ so if you find my videos on YouTube then leave me alone k! :C
BMLGUY
#182138774Friday, January 22, 2016 1:56 AM GMT

ass "bumle is died of RHL" - Koolboy123 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Matthew0709
#182138780Friday, January 22, 2016 1:56 AM GMT

me was trash s3 u + me good now bye bye
Franky264
#182138881Friday, January 22, 2016 1:58 AM GMT

finally -1 cancer
IceKingGlaceon
#182138933Friday, January 22, 2016 1:59 AM GMT

tak. Miami Dragons S1 forever. see ya mate.
PROComputer
#182139053Friday, January 22, 2016 2:00 AM GMT

Wow you expose me :C but man Ima miss you. Good luck little homie.
OPT1CALS1GHT
#182141669Friday, January 22, 2016 2:36 AM GMT

I'll miss you :C ;( and FRANKY SHUT UP YOU HOE!
ChrisClutchEliteXI
#182141743Friday, January 22, 2016 2:37 AM GMT

like most people will come back in 3 months
Obsidimal
#182143257Friday, January 22, 2016 2:55 AM GMT

Im not on here :(, but yeah bye dude
ManateeEffect
#182143882Friday, January 22, 2016 3:03 AM GMT

You forgot 2 other BNFLers in SB, Lunar and me (Lunar is StalkerCow)
ManateeEffect
#182143964Friday, January 22, 2016 3:04 AM GMT

And I didn't get any mention in this, but I'll miss you Uni :) you were a good QB in S2 BNFL
KinqHooperXII
#182144099Friday, January 22, 2016 3:06 AM GMT

AllahShrine: go blow up a building. allllaahhhuu snackbar!!
Eyntro
#182145976Friday, January 22, 2016 3:33 AM GMT

Take care universais as you always say ¨embrace the hate¨
PurpleCyan
#182147033Friday, January 22, 2016 3:51 AM GMT

dont even know you but finally -1 cancer for franky
Zaychi
#182154785Friday, January 22, 2016 7:28 AM GMT

Tak Uni I know we weren't the best of friends after we moved on from Bnfl but I'd like to personally give you credit for my improvement as a de even though you're a qb. You taught me to slant my body and cut angles which to be honest is the best advice I've gotten from someone not on that friend list all though you will always be. Even though you ruined my perfect season in s1 of Bnfl I really don't care because you deserved it #S1BNFL
TheDimer
#182158733Friday, January 22, 2016 11:52 AM GMT

Probably in my best friend category. I'll miss u and hope ur able to return before I leave. Have fun with basketball #frankyisnoob
AlmightyDoog
#182159106Friday, January 22, 2016 12:12 PM GMT

Ill miss you uni ;(
coolthaboat
#182160538Friday, January 22, 2016 1:26 PM GMT

s1 miami was op but bye uni ;[[
silencioo
#182198774Saturday, January 23, 2016 2:04 AM GMT

Good luck uni!!!
Tortled
#182233574Saturday, January 23, 2016 4:21 PM GMT

FrankyMartone Joined: 30 Jan 2010 Total Posts: 2625 ★NFL★ 01-21-2016 05:58 PM finally -1 cancer
avawags
#182235799Saturday, January 23, 2016 4:58 PM GMT

bye uni, have fun with basketball #PENN4EVER
Undelighted
#182241974Saturday, January 23, 2016 6:17 PM GMT

frank's a headass anyways lmao. he aint know uni like me, please get your head outta your ass before you comment. he doesnt like you lmao, he tried to apologize, but being the d#ck you are you say "-1 cancer". lmao!!! franky is cancer, no wonder why his league hasnt grown in a while zz
Undelighted
#182242064Saturday, January 23, 2016 6:18 PM GMT

uni hmu over skype skype though, ill PM you it. dont wanna get rid of fam.
flyboyjw
#182503621Wednesday, January 27, 2016 4:11 PM GMT

Cya uni and all them times u called me a alt. :3
LyderiorAlt
#182506870Wednesday, January 27, 2016 5:42 PM GMT

bye uni and LOL FrankyMartone: Finally -1 cancer btw s4 ravens was dumb because undelighted and slantable got traded

of     1