juuq
#187268147Wednesday, April 13, 2016 1:44 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
juuq
#187271604Wednesday, April 13, 2016 2:36 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Antiquee
#187281905Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:19 AM GMT

A chest? Might not be much in there. Maybe a few rusty old swords someone wanted to store awhile ago. Wouldn't take too much time to go check it out though. Maybe I'm wrong and there actually is something of worth down there."Should we check it out?" I ask Ranstin.
JeopardizedJake
#187300789Wednesday, April 13, 2016 8:19 PM GMT

"Because I cannot give you one. This being may have their own treasury which could be infinite, however I cannot promise that. What I can promise you is a very large share of what I have left of my savings; two thousand crowns... for each of you," he adds, making the whelming statement an overwhelming one.
Z0rr0w
#187309648Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:40 PM GMT

That's more than enough for me, and I'm sure it's enough for Ranstin too. But, with that kind of money, I'm sure he'll want us to do a fair share of work as well. What exactly does he want us to do? Just fight this being? I'm not too sure on their plan for doing that, but neither are they. No point in asking. I turn my eyes to Ranstin, looking at him to see if he has any objections to this.
JeopardizedJake
#187316988Thursday, April 14, 2016 12:35 AM GMT

Ranstin meets yours gaze for a few moments turning to his hands which were on the table. He pondered the offer a few moments while tapping his fingers lightly, finally turning back toward you to display a subtle nod. He had no objections.
Z0rr0w
#187503168Saturday, April 16, 2016 6:06 PM GMT

I turn my eyes back toward the sorcerer. One-thousand each is more than enough. Should be enough to last us for awhile. We can add onto that what the village is going to pay us too, maybe. "What do we do first?" I ask the sorcerer.
JeopardizedJake
#187618207Monday, April 18, 2016 2:20 AM GMT

(It's two thousand each.) "Hmph, should've just offered the coin to them first if that's all it was going to take," Peder said, rolling his eyes. Yunith gives the impatient swordsman a hand gesture afterward and he is silenced once again. "My two sorcerers and I are developing a way to do just that however we must make final preparations before we can use put our findings to work," Yunith says, eyeing the two before turning back to face you and Ranstin from across the table. "We will discuss more of that later, however. For now we shall feast," Yunith says, referring to the plates before the group. They were toppled high with dishes of any food imaginable, stacked high, covered in sauce, and slathered in other spices and wines.
Legit_Money
#188859242Monday, May 09, 2016 5:14 PM GMT

You reach the riverbank, seeing some dry grass, leaves, and twigs covering something. You move it aside, the chest just where the peasant said it would be.Upon opening the chest, you discover a bag of coin which holds about 25 crowns. There is also a diagram, with instructions on how to make Black Blood. "Keep that. It'll be incredibly useful for our contract," Ranstin tells you, still mounted on his horse.
Legit_Money
#188859670Monday, May 09, 2016 5:25 PM GMT

"A Witcher's purse is one that does not give very often. Besides, I do not know what you like," Ranstin responds evenly, taking a bite from the dried meat.(Sorry for not posting, Rise of the Tomb Raider has taken over my life.)
Legit_Money
#188860003Monday, May 09, 2016 5:33 PM GMT

Already up and already eating. I can't blame him. The journey here left us both famished. Hopefully he's ordered something for me to eat already. Maybe not. No matter, I'll just ask for whatever I want.I head over to Ranstin and sit down across from him, looking down at his food."Any for me?"
Legit_Money
#188860123Monday, May 09, 2016 5:36 PM GMT

Original thread - http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=181737597Ranstin was on his mount next to you, his black mare keeping canter next to your own. The two of you had been riding for a few days now and had crossed the perilous mountains to the West a mere day ago. You were now headed for the village of Marka."We'll be arriving soon," Ranstin called out to you. "We'll grab a room at the inn for tonight then be off to Asbedus where we'll meet our client," he informs you, the village coming into sight now.
Legit_Money
#188860227Monday, May 09, 2016 5:39 PM GMT

(I'm back. Had gotten my wisdom teeth out and it had caused a ton of issues. I'm back now though.)You search around for any tracks. You eventually find some tracks, large enough to fit the description of a Katakan.
Legit_Money
#188860382Monday, May 09, 2016 5:43 PM GMT

(Yup.)I hand over the money and nod my thanks as I take the platter and ale, walking back over to Ranstin and sitting across from him."Leaving after we eat?" I ask as I begin to work on my meal.
JeopardizedJake
#189090493Saturday, May 14, 2016 3:36 AM GMT

(Still up for this, Z0rr0w?)
Z0rr0w
#189144704Sunday, May 15, 2016 1:32 AM GMT

(I sort of abandoned this, sorry. But, I will think long and hard about returning to this, then get back to you about my decision so you don't have to hold your breath.)
JeopardizedJake
#189214228Monday, May 16, 2016 1:51 AM GMT

(It's whatever you want to do. I still haven't forgotten about the story I've laid out, albeit it may be going a tad slow right now.)
Z0rr0w
#189255235Tuesday, May 17, 2016 12:01 AM GMT

For sorcerers hiding out in a cave, they sure do have a lot of coin to buy food and decorations for this place. I probably shouldn't be complaining. I just hope they have a good plan on what to do about this being they've hired us to help fight. Taking my mind off that for a moment, I begin moving food to my plate to try to enjoy the meal.
JeopardizedJake
#189411273Friday, May 20, 2016 1:49 AM GMT

You have a hearty meal like the others do. Chatter was brief and concise; everyone was focused on the meals before them for the most part. Once everyone had finished, Yunith waved his hand, signaling his students to pick up the mess. Within a minute, the table was freed of dishes and Yunith's students for that matter. "Well, what do you think of my students?" Yunith asked soon after the double doors had closed.
Z0rr0w
#189418516Friday, May 20, 2016 4:13 AM GMT

What an uncalled-for question. Most of them were rude and unpleasant. That sorceress with the bow seemed like a nice girl though. I wouldn't mind having to be stuck with her for the duration of this contract, if you can even really call it a contract. "They're nice," I say, mostly lying.
JeopardizedJake
#191118605Monday, June 13, 2016 8:15 PM GMT

"Not their additudes. Most of their additudes are reminiscint to dog shirt," Yunith said, chuckling to himself. "I'm talking about their skills as student, you see. I'm sure you noticed their weapons and attitudes, but could you see past that into their effectiveness? They say witchers are th most perceptive and I'd like to put that to the test firsthand," Yunith explained. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- (This is a list of the terms and characters we've gone over, use it as a refresher) Yunith - Master sorcerer Helena - She has auburn hair along with an amulet around her neck; a ruby. Sorceress. Old Man Eren - Sorcerer. The man has graying hair which made his short cut look like someone had mixed a heap of salt and pepper upon his head. His beard, which was also short, was entirely grey. Peder & Uriah - The first two, both young men, were clad in armor with swords at their hips. They were both blonde and had strikingly similar features; they are most likely related. Astra - The next, who walked by herself, was lightly armored with a bow strung across her shoulder, a hood resting on her shoulders. She had naturally brunette hair and brown eyes. Venecvar - Book about Ahern beast. Ahern - Beast who controls monsters for their own uses.
Z0rr0w
#191159867Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:45 AM GMT

Witchers aren't psychic. They just pretend to be sometimes to freak people out. Or maybe I just can't see their effectiveness because I haven't spent enough time as a Witcher. I shake my head in response to the sorcerer's question, then glance over at Ranstin to see if he has an answer unlike me.
JeopardizedJake
#191161462Tuesday, June 14, 2016 11:30 AM GMT

"You two swordsman are both hotheads which will get them into bad situations on the field. The sorceress is impatient yet seems to know her stuff, while the old man is aged and weak yet I can sense he is incredibly knowledgeable. You bowman is cool and collected, likely meaning she knows how to aim that bow very well," Ranstin deduced, his arms crossed. Yunith, the sorcerer, nodded in affirmation. "Quite right, for the most part," he stated. "I suppose it's true that witchers infact do have a sixth sense," Yunith added. Ranstin made no move to correct him, changing the topic instead. "This beast... Ahern... How do you plan to kill it?" Ranstin asked. "Luring it into a trap, the same way we captured you Witchers," Yunith said, chuckling a bit. "Helena is an artist when it comes to illusions. We plan to lure Ahern here and attack," Yunith stated simply. Ranstin raised a brow after hearing the Sorcerer's plan, turning to you in question. He didn't seem to satisfied with the simplicity of the plan.
Z0rr0w
#191161795Tuesday, June 14, 2016 11:46 AM GMT

I fold my arms as I turn my gaze to Yunith. He's hiding part of his plan and I don't understand why. We already said we would help him, why is he keeping things from us? We need the whole truth to help him. "And does luring it come before or after opening the Venecvar?"
JeopardizedJake
#191162122Tuesday, June 14, 2016 12:03 PM GMT

Yunith glanced at you, raising his own brow. "Venecvar? What does it have to do with this? We're going to kill the beast, not open the Venecvar!" Yunith said. From his tone of voice, it was safe to assume that he was being truthful. But does that mean that they just plan on bringing the beast here to fight it?