of     1   

Zaqre
#182231513Saturday, January 23, 2016 3:44 PM GMT

Before anyone says anything. Yes, I e-mailed ROBLOX and they sent me here: Hi Zackary, Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate you taking the time to write in with your idea for ROBLOX. We also encourage you to post this and any future ideas in our Suggestions & Ideas forum here: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=21 This is the best way to present your idea and gain support for things you'd like to see from ROBLOX in the future. Before posting, please do a quick search to make sure the idea hasn't already been suggested. If it has, please respond to the existing thread to help keep the forum clean while also letting our team best see the current level of support an idea has. Although our Community team may not be able to respond to every post, they are always checking the forums daily for great suggestions from our players. Sincerely, Zerry Customer Service ROBLOX -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The suggestion/idea I am proposing is a code... in which I will have to "break" up since ROBLOX filters codes for some reason. What the code does: Prevents ANY user to RIGHT click an image on the website. Therefore yes, they can still obtain the asset ID image, but they cannot copy it with out going through other means of obtaining the image. [Message sent to ROBLOX] I am "Zaqre" from ROBLOX, and I have been playing ROBLOX since 2008. I know that on ROBLOX we have an issue as a community that people steal other people's clothes (including me) and I was thinking of a way to prevent that from happening. So my idea is to prevent any user from being able to RIGHT CLICK on any image on the site which allows them to save the image. [Message sent to ROBLOX] This does not mean people will stop seeing the asset ID, but it will prevent them from right clicking and saving. So here is the code: [CODE] $ ( function ( ) { $ ( 'img' ). bind ( "contextmenu" , function ( event _ click) { event _ click . prevent Default ( ) ; } ) ; } ) ; [CODE] Would this help, or is the issue of solving this issue bigger than I think it is? PLEASE NOTE: The code DOES contain spaces where they should not be. Since ROBLOX wants me to post the code here, they basically told me to bypass the filter because if not, they would not have referred me to the forums when they clearly saw that my e-mail contained a code.
Zaqre
#182231962Saturday, January 23, 2016 3:53 PM GMT

Read pl0x.
ItsNotEffective
#182232322Saturday, January 23, 2016 4:00 PM GMT

will probs be bypassed mindblown
admiralsharp
#182233032Saturday, January 23, 2016 4:12 PM GMT

Offcourse it will be bypassed, but it will stop most people from copying, for a while atleast. support Siggy for Ms. Piggy
Zaqre
#182247266Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:23 PM GMT

"What the code does: Prevents ANY user to RIGHT click an image on the website. Therefore yes, they can still obtain the asset ID image, but they cannot copy it with out going through other means of obtaining the image."
Zaqre
#183485081Saturday, February 13, 2016 5:07 AM GMT

Bump from the future! Read this damn idea ROBLOX.
LightningFellow932
#183485342Saturday, February 13, 2016 5:12 AM GMT

lol i can still copy images.

of     1