HIBOMB78
#182287191Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:57 AM GMT

of hibombs nuts
Freakun
#182287195Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:57 AM GMT

Then he farted again and actually died the end
JimmyJibs45
#182287205Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:57 AM GMT

Then spider man came in on a fighter jet.
intyur
#182287234Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:58 AM GMT

Jesus!
Chrisx286
#182287270Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:58 AM GMT

He jumped off a plane and got stabbed by a tree branch. the end.
Kramer777
#182287284Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:59 AM GMT

But wait.. It's not over yet! Justin awoken from his deep slumber to see Miley Cyrus crashing towards him on a wrecking ball.
Freakun
#182287294Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:59 AM GMT

Jesus came and rekt all of mankind and every1 died the end
JimmyJibs45
#182287302Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:59 AM GMT

But still had the erg to bust a nutt.
TheCriminalTurkey
#182287341Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:00 AM GMT

and the moral of the story is "don't fart"
JimmyJibs45
#182287367Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:00 AM GMT

Then in the dead state he started playing with himslef
Freakun
#182287379Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:00 AM GMT

AND THEN A RANTER CAME AND SAIDWhat the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####. What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.
BinaryRed
#182287384Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:00 AM GMT

He stayed up to 8:45 on a school night. IM TELLING
JimmyJibs45
#182287401Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:00 AM GMT

then finished.. the end
OmniscientRam
#182287418Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:01 AM GMT

then cthulu rose to defeat the dreaded warlord, bogr'hakan
Chrisx286
#182287433Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:01 AM GMT

Justin Bieber ate a graham cracker. And then he became Duke Nukem!
pierocks13243
#182287737Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:06 AM GMT

Then (Thanks freakun) AND THEN A RANTER CAME AND SAIDWhat the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####. What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.
calliopeCake
#182291405Sunday, January 24, 2016 6:23 AM GMT

then he ate an apple.
BinaryRed
#182312778Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:24 PM GMT

And joined a secret cult

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right