of     1   

DevSync
#182475611Wednesday, January 27, 2016 1:35 AM GMT

This will state an acceptable list for admin usage, anyone caught using any other command not on this list will have their admin/mod removed. All admins/mods will have to abide by this list. This Forum post does not comply to Overseer(s)+. 1. :m and :h -Used by Cabinet+ for announcements of important information only. 2. :kick -Used by Cabinet+ to kick an exploiter from the server. 3. :ban -Used by Governor General+ to ban an exploiter from the server. 4. :shutdown -Used by any admin to shutdown an exploited or laggy server. 5. :pm -Used for admins to communicate with other admins ONLY throughout Canada. 6. :tp/:to -Used by admins to fast travel to another admin or to a possible exploiter. Any command used other than the ones above will result in the users admin/mod being downgraded and/or taken away for a duration of time. This is a reply to result of the rising complaints of admin abuse from Citizens and Agency members at Ottawa, Ontario. First offense is the admin/mod being reduced to mod or taken away for a duration of time, the second offense is your admin/mod being removed, and/or you possibly being removed from your position that requires you to have admin and/or mod. Any questions? Feel free to send me a private message. You may PM me with a few commands you wish for me to add with a reason why it should be added to the list.

of     1