of     1   

vamking12
#182594346Friday, January 29, 2016 3:26 AM GMT

A while back I developed the entire history of a world for a Roleplay that was only popular with like one other person, so uh is it cool if I just spam my lore here?
PickachuGirl
#182594473Friday, January 29, 2016 3:28 AM GMT

on this one singular thread so that it is more convenient for us to all read it, yes it is *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
SirBookington
#182594481Friday, January 29, 2016 3:28 AM GMT

...Why not.
RAE181
#182594613Friday, January 29, 2016 3:30 AM GMT

go for it
vamking12
#182596554Friday, January 29, 2016 3:59 AM GMT

Becoming the most powerful teen who ever lived. Emperor Nadreos while imprisoned. My life had been a confusing one, despite never moving a muscle I had men four times my age calling me 'emperor', 'ruler of the world' and even some a 'God'. While I would never admit this to the commoners who require me to be these things, now that I have fallen to the very people who I trusted to keep this facade in the first place let me tell you what I have done. My father was a ambitious man, although he was a lord of one small isle he raised me to be more and told me if I followed I would be great. Of course I ate it up like all young children do, listening to him rant about plots and the like instead of being outside playing but I had to if I wanted to be great. By the time I was ten the king had died and only had one son to pass on the throne to, but that son was even younger then me so my father was chosen to be king and teach that prince as well. It was a stressful job, He left the isle and left me with my mother while he moved away to do his teaching and believe it or not that was the last I saw him. I grew into a man during those years, at least I thought I did ; making new friends and starting new relationships, as the duke I could have any girl I wanted! I can't believe my dad never settled for this but at least then I had it all to myself. I was taught to read and write, to battle and brawn. By my 15th birthday I began writing poetry and learning history my fame was only isle-wide by that's where it needed to be. For a year my life was more or less perfect, until I received a message from my courier saying my dad was arrested and executed. At first I was anger until I found out why, it turned out the prince had died by accident under my father's care and he just happened to be the prince's heir. He was killed for crimes, but according to them I was the next heir but I was no criminal. By the time I was 16 I was emperor of the largest empire that had ever existed. What terrible news
WiFiKing42
#182597034Friday, January 29, 2016 4:06 AM GMT

Good story, but the lack of commas in places that need them make it a bit hard to read for me. MORE!
vamking12
#182599782Friday, January 29, 2016 4:53 AM GMT

(Focusing on three different empires ) The three largest groups to ever exist were the Sacceroi Empire, The Creadic Empire and The Vale of Norn The Sacceroi empire was first a union between Sacceroi and Kaatar when Kaatar's king died. Since then it began to conquer most of the world in a fiery blaze in a attempt to 'unite the continent' As time went on they began to see less glorious expansion and more lazy nobles trying o become powerful. It died during Emperor Nadreo's reign when he allowed the empire to fall instead of fighting a bloody civil war to save it. (Scrub should of sacrificed useless peasant lifes) The Creadic Empire was a powerful trade force that dominated Durfill and it's surrounding islands for many years. Their combination of wealth and education made them a cultural goldmine of art and history and they were respected for their grand palaces. They fell while fighting Islerith in their eighth attempt to invade them and Sacceroi's third attempt, the two nations became allies and truly ruined any chance of a united Durfill. The Vale of Norn is a powerful state that came from the unknown eastern areas. They came for unknown reasons despite their mysterious intentions they conquered all of the northern plains and nearly stomped out the Rith faith, sadly they were never able to conquer the Umeas to the far west. They still exist but have lost much of it's land and power to the Reconquest of the Umeas who sadly did convert to Rith. Sacceroi Creadic Norn In order of size. I wonder if I fixed the grammar if RPnation would accept it
Ultraelite
#182605391Friday, January 29, 2016 7:26 AM GMT

hue vam just huehue about that last sentence
PickachuGirl
#182609793Friday, January 29, 2016 12:12 PM GMT

Rpnation would accept anything vammy
vamking12
#182626261Friday, January 29, 2016 8:08 PM GMT

Continuation of Nadreo's As I was crowned I could see two types of people, the ones who would of killed me because of my father's crimes and the ones who would of killed me if they would gain power by doing so. While at first I thought being emperor meant I could do whatever I wished and would never worry again, this thought lasted for about a day; by the time I woke up the nobles wanted more land, the freemen wanted more slaves and the commoners wanted less taxes. I could barely figure out what I should do first, I decided to help everyone by adjusting the land so every noble would own something. The nobles attempted to stab me, the more powerful ones wanted their land back and didn't want to share. I asked my advisor what to do and he told me I should get more land by invading those savages to the east. The nobles didn't like that idea either, but some rich merchants offered me large sums of gold if I gave them the land for their uses, so I accepted the wealth and told my army to invade those lands until they saw nothing but the empire. We held a parade in the capital, all the men marched many miles across the country to go to war I was greeted by much love from the peasants first I lowered their taxes and now I was going to expand the empire, truly I was the best emperor they seen in a while. As I rode across town, I rode near the outskirts then went back towards the capital I had to be carried part of the way back, two crossbow bolts struck my horse and a third dislocated my shoulder. I made a new law, no more royal parades.

of     1