of     1   

Moronism
#182821082Monday, February 01, 2016 9:11 AM GMT

Hello. The purpose of this thread is to inquire the reason as to why individuals classified as "neuro-typical" behave so strangely. I am a cognitively-impaired adult of age twenty-two years with various clinically-diagnosed learning/social disabilities. Therefore, I regularly attempt to avoid personal/extensive interaction with cognitively-stable, neuro-typical individuals. Nonetheless, when I attempt to visit local markets to acquire necessary products, I am frequently confused by the statements of those who do not have my main disability. Said individuals regularly patronize me and perceive me as "inferior" because I cannot comprehend their rather idiotic jokes. Why does this occur? I am a respectable and paying consumer that has never attempted to exhibit aggression towards those individuals. Yet, I am often insulted and labeled as an intellectually-inferior and socially-inept individual because of my evident condition. Given my usage frequency on this website, I am asking the question here for convenience reasons. Please tell me the reason. I am very upset by individuals claiming to have insulted me when I am certain that they gave me compliments.
Moronism
#182821736Monday, February 01, 2016 9:39 AM GMT

Well? This is rather frustrating. I am having significant difficulty paying my financial penalties because of my problems interacting with narcissistic individuals.
Moronism
#182846042Monday, February 01, 2016 9:32 PM GMT

Now that I have returned from my session of mediocre employment performance, I am hoping that one of the intelligent individuals on this sub-section will explain the reason for this problem to me. I suspect that it may be due to some sort of social clique influence, as I was told by a former acquaintance. However, I cannot verify this without assistance. Anyone that provides a "honorable" and "logical" answer will not receive aggression from me. Although, I request that it is structured well so that I will not become disoriented.
bakestaybed
#182846114Monday, February 01, 2016 9:33 PM GMT

hi im op and i like big words Lol
WingedOracle
#182846136Monday, February 01, 2016 9:34 PM GMT

hi im op and i like big words Lol [2]
Moronism
#182846249Monday, February 01, 2016 9:36 PM GMT

"hi im op and i like big words Lol" Could you explain why this injustice is occurring towards me please? I cannot understand the significance of your response, and it is very confusing.
bakestaybed
#182846359Monday, February 01, 2016 9:38 PM GMT

you're such a non neuro-typical smh.....
crazymadwalf
#182846435Monday, February 01, 2016 9:39 PM GMT

mayube the neurotypical are the neuroatypical ones..ever though abou t that
baka
#182846459Monday, February 01, 2016 9:39 PM GMT

lol, OP thinks "mental illness" = "having a thesaurus and pretending not to understand social convention" come on man, the public has a hard enough time understanding and empathizing with mental illness already, don't make it worse for people that are actually suffering by trying to pull some strange character online.
crezymedwelf
#182847011Monday, February 01, 2016 9:49 PM GMT

your trying way too hard to compensate for ur disability (if this isnt BAIT!!!)
ConvexPolygon
#182847231Monday, February 01, 2016 9:53 PM GMT

DIFFERENT PEOPLE STUPID NOT LIKE ME HUR HUR HUR
Moronism
#182847324Monday, February 01, 2016 9:54 PM GMT

"come on man, the public has a hard enough time understanding and empathizing with mental illness already, don't make it worse for people that are actually suffering by trying to pull some strange character online." I would not necessarily consider my condition as purely a mental-illness, given that I suffer from neurological symptoms as well. Although, I prefer to focus on the social aspects. I am genuinely interested in understanding why I continue to receive aggression seemingly-narcissistic individuals. I have not attempted to insult said individuals nor have I patronized in the same manner that they often patronize me, which is why I am so upset. Whether you believe my claims is a matter of personal opinion. I only desire an objectively-valid, logical answer. Is the "hard enough time understanding and empathizing with mental illness" that you described a factor within the situation? Regardless of your opinion regarding my suffering, if you explain to me why this constantly occurs despite my lack of aggression towards those individuals, I will be very grateful for your efforts. After-all, I can somewhat understand why you would be so skeptical, given the anonymity provided by the Internet.
crezymedwelf
#182847726Monday, February 01, 2016 10:00 PM GMT

look instead of speaking in purple prose speak in memes and everyone will love you
baka
#182848059Monday, February 01, 2016 10:06 PM GMT

@crezy purple prose is more poetic and metaphorical I think, this is more like... spock speak? but yes, memes are the answer. they always are
crezymedwelf
#182848191Monday, February 01, 2016 10:08 PM GMT

their prose is metaphorically major SUCKitutude
Aveeo
#182848589Monday, February 01, 2016 10:16 PM GMT

"purple prose is more poetic and metaphorical I think, this is more like... spock speak?" That would explain op's regular usage of the term "logic." And yes, you are correct. Purple prose is more "She looked at him with her sapphire orbs, sparkling in the moonlight like the ocean, her gaze piercing through him like the sharpest blade." Op, to put it quite bluntly, some people are just jerks. I feel as though I can relate, even though I lack your disability. Some people view me as "different" even though I truly am no different than anyone else. There is not much you can do. You cannot change who you are. Respect the science!
crezymedwelf
#182848662Monday, February 01, 2016 10:17 PM GMT

you can change how you are you dummy your just too dumb or suttborn to
Moronism
#182858601Tuesday, February 02, 2016 12:58 AM GMT

Hello again. Alright, after contemplating the responses for various hours, I now understand the social mechanisms involved to a somewhat greater extent and have begun to develop a management strategy of sorts. Though I am not entirely sure of the relevance of "memes" to the situation, I will research them accordingly. It would seem that many of my characteristics will remain unchanged on the basis that I am simply more comfortable with my "atypical" behavior than the unnecessarily-complex social-standards often imposed by "regular" yet aggressive and inconsiderate individuals. My pattern of speaking/typing is based entirely on the terms that I am able to properly think of at the current moment, given that I cannot concentrate very well; it was not intended to necessarily anger/annoy any other individuals. Regardless however, I certainly appreciate the genuinely-beneficial responses. Fare-well, I suppose.
crezymedwelf
#182860055Tuesday, February 02, 2016 1:22 AM GMT

ur the one who is making it unnecessarily complex
marshsay
#182860297Tuesday, February 02, 2016 1:26 AM GMT

dude you've posted this at least 5 times on assorted alts over the last week

of     1