of     1   

Killnijas123
#182954680Wednesday, February 03, 2016 11:40 PM GMT

Saxon Sunbirds @ Roblox Warriors Saxon found themselves at 1-1 after facing 2 really good teams (Ducks,Rams) and they will get to face the Warriors this week who are 0-2. Vrillion look to get his Warriors their first win this season while DC try to build on last week win vs Rams. Warriors offense have struggle and will need to pick it up vs the Sunbirds who force 5 turnovers this season so far (not sure how many TODs forced). This game "SHOULD" be a close one but Saxon will put the game away early/late 4th quarter. What to watch for: Warriors offense vs Sunbirds defense Predictions: Saxon win a close game Barton Bruisers @ Dansville Ducks Barton came off a bad lose vs the Raiders and Ducks lost a close game vs the Spartans. Barton have added Hero,raider and a new QB(Rom, not sure) to their team for this week game. This will be a close game between two good teams looking for a win but I think the Ducks will be able to pull out a win if tarheel can deliver late in game vs a okay-decent Barton defense. What to watch for: Barton DEs vs Tarheel/ Ducks DEs vs Rom Prediction: Ducks win on a hail mary (defense or offense) Corinth Spartans @ RedCliff Raiders Both teams are 2-0 and winner of this will get 1st place in their division. Spartans offense been doing good for the last 2 weeks and they will look do the same vs the Raiders defense which did pick off death 3-4 times that was vs death(;-3). Raiders offense on the other hand been doing good themselves with NMD at qb but still have a lot to prove and adding PD will help but I don't think it will be enough vs Spartans to get the win. Watch to watch for: Froob run game/NMD @ QB and how he do Predictions: Spartans win by 2 possessions Canton Greats @ Millikan Rams Canton got the win last week but proven it can't do much without fred. Rams came off a surprising lost vs the Sunbirds but have got shaun and couple more players from their s8 VB roster back. I don't see Canton being able to get the win this week until someone start stepping up to help fred because fred won't be able to beat the Rams alone.Rams will bounce back and get their first win of the season. What to watch for: How advanced protect fred vs Rams DE(last time fred got pressure a lot) Predictions: Rams win by 2-3+ possessions Rektshire Rattlers @ Pemberley Punishers Rattlers are struggling at 0-2 and the Punishers just destroy the last 2 teams to make them 2-0.Lebron need to get the Rattlers back on track soon but it won't happen vs Punishers who been racking up a lot of points the last 2 weeks. I think Punishers will have another big game vs the Rattlers. This game won't be close unless Lebron can go back to his S3/S5 HCing ways. What to watch for: Nothing zzzzzzzzzzzzz Predictions: Punishers win big Florida FireCats @ Roblox Panthers Panthers just got blown out by Snowhawks last week and FFC got held to 7 points vs Joston last week? Nasir rebuilding the Panthers and got a okay roster so far but not sure if it will be enough. On FFC side I heard Mrmack will be starting this week which will change FFC offense production rate for sure. I see FFC bouncing back to beat a team rebuilding unless Mallard QB, that will be a whole different story. What to watch for: Panthers new team. Who will be FFC QB? Predictions: FFC win a close game Highland Huskies @ Rockford Raptors Huskies are 0-2 and are now a completely different team and the Raptors are sitting at 2-0. I see Raptors winning just because I believe Hiipower>Moxx and Raptors defense been doing good. Hiipower still throw up a lot of trust passes and Huskies will need to come down with those in order to have a chance to win since I don't see Huskies offense doing much. What to watch for: How the new Huskies do Predictions: Raptors win by 2 possessions Please tell me how I can improve *didn't really proofread* hope u enjoy :)
bulldawglover
#182955291Wednesday, February 03, 2016 11:49 PM GMT

Snowhawks vs Jackrabbits?
Killnijas123
#182955381Wednesday, February 03, 2016 11:50 PM GMT

On snowhawks sooo forgot to say don't want to be bias
StinkyFailure
#182955686Wednesday, February 03, 2016 11:54 PM GMT

Excellent job on the "what to watch for" tbh. c;
Killnijas123
#182956187Thursday, February 04, 2016 12:01 AM GMT

hehe
Zignatious
#182957199Thursday, February 04, 2016 12:15 AM GMT

8 points you ignorant giraffe #ZigNation
Killnijas123
#182959832Thursday, February 04, 2016 12:54 AM GMT

:(
WideMalik7893
#182960333Thursday, February 04, 2016 1:01 AM GMT

i agree on huskies @ raptors but wats wrong is the raptors are gonna kill the huskies so much they gonna ff and every person leaves the team

of     1