of     1   

JohnnyBravo
#18296031Wednesday, December 23, 2009 8:34 PM GMT

"(Islamic Operetic Intro: Allah) Some of us don't belong None of us know the difference now Between right and wrong You just don't get it, I don't get it There's a child without a home Beneath the only street light on Something for a place to stand None of this turned out quite the way we planned Can't take that away Take that away from me I said, they can't take that away Take that away from me No... What have we got to prove? Colors fade from reds to blues Got nothing to lose But putting ourselves in another man's shoes Can't take that away Take that away from me I said, they can't take that away Take that away from me No... They're so terrified By the way we look at them through infrared eyes As we blow them away Who am I, to follow in the footsteps of our parable lies? And their blood stains serenades (Man on radio) Among those maimed and murdered Innocent children... Innocent children... Innocent children... All confidences lacking We're no the only ones They'll capture who we're tracking Disappear into the sun And disappear into the sun And disappear into the sun! They're so terrified By the way we look at them through infrared eyes As we blow them away Who am I, to follow in the footsteps of our parable lies? And their blood stains serenades (Islamic Operetic Intro: Allah) There's gotta be a better way It did not have to end up quite like this There's gotta be a better way I know, I know There's gotta be better way It did not have to end up quite like this There's gotta be a better way There's gotta be a better way... They're so terrified By the way we look at them through infrared eyes As we blow them away Who am I, to follow in the footsteps of our parable lies? And their blood stains serenades" LeVeL - Infared (demo)
JohnnyBravo
#18296129Wednesday, December 23, 2009 8:35 PM GMT

Whoops, misspelled "Infrared," at the end there.

of     1