of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

DjStoner
#183007480Thursday, February 04, 2016 11:37 PM GMT

It has been decided that ROBA will be holding a rookie showcase. How many? Well that's up to you the community. Depending on the amount of people sign up, will determine how many showcases there will be (2 is what we're intending on) What we hope to do is host one a day before draft, and one on draft day. There are just a few criteria for signing up, only sign up if you meet these criteria: - You feel as if you are having a hard time getting noticed or signed - If you are a new player - If you have played less than 2-3 seasons in NRBA, LBA, and EBL. So whoever signs up i'll be making the rosters for those teams, and if I feel as if you are experienced and you still signed up I will not add your name to the roster. I am hoping to do teams of 12 or 10, with starters and bench players. If you dont show up on time you will lose your starting spot. I will run each and every persons name on this list through THE BOD, and WE will decide who deserves to be in the showcase. ALL OWNERS ARE ENCOURAGED OT COME TO THESE SHOW CASES, LEAGUE WILL BE LOCKED ON SATURDAY @ 7:00 PM EST. EVERY OWNER WILL DRAFT 1 PERSON FROM THE SHOWCASE(s), (THIRD ROUND I WILL BE FORCING ALL OWNERS TO PICK 1 PERSON FROM THE SHOWCASES). ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ So just fill this out to be entered in the showcase. Username: Position: What teams I wan't to play for: What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): How many minutes I want a game: What can I bring to a team: How active am I: ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ EXAMPLE: Username: DjStoner Position: SF/PF What teams I wan't to play for: LAC What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): ATL What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Starting How many minutes I want a game: 30-40 What can I bring to a team: Leadership, activity, and good defense. How active am I: I'll attend most games, but if I cant I'll let any owner know in advance. GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
famousnick12
#183010298Friday, February 05, 2016 12:18 AM GMT

Username: famousnick12 Position: SF What teams I wan't to play for: LAC, CHI, NOLA What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): LAL What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): 6th Man How many minutes I want a game: 25-35 What can I bring to a team: Shooting, Good Play Rep, Hustle, and I always want to learn more How active am I: Weekdays: 6-10 PM Weekends: Any Time
tripleAbattery13
#183010460Friday, February 05, 2016 12:21 AM GMT

Username: tripleabattery13 Position: Combo Guard What teams I wan't to play for: LAC ATL NOLA CHI What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): LAL BOS What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Starting How many minutes I want a game: 40+ What can I bring to a team: Scoring, IQ, Leadership How active am I: Ill attend everything at a reasonable time ie having practice at 2:30 EST when I get out at 3:00
Net10Rose
#183010601Friday, February 05, 2016 12:23 AM GMT

Username: Net10Rose Position: PG What teams I wan't to play for: LAC,ATL What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Doesnt Matter How many minutes I want a game: 15-20 What can I bring to a team: Good Attitude, A winning mindset, and Laughter How active am I: I am on a lot on the weekends 3 days on weekdays
Net10Rose
#183010944Friday, February 05, 2016 12:28 AM GMT

Username: Net10Rose Position: PG What teams I wan't to play for: LAC,ATL,LAL* What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Doesnt Matter How many minutes I want a game: 15-20 What can I bring to a team: Good Attitude, A winning mindset, and Laughter How active am I: I am on a lot on the weekends 3 days on weekdays
EasternDisaster
#183011261Friday, February 05, 2016 12:33 AM GMT

Position: Point Guard / Shooting Guard What teams I wan't to play for: Doesn't matter, Chicago, Pelicans, Clippers. What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Starting, 6th man, backup PG, Or starting SG. How many minutes I want a game: 24 What can I bring to a team: Activeness, Spark off the bench, GOOD PASSING How active am I: 9
xxtg105xx
#183011323Friday, February 05, 2016 12:34 AM GMT

Username: xxtg105xx Position: PG What teams I wan't to play for: Any What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): Pelicans What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Starting or 6th man How many minutes I want a game:30 What can I bring to a team: A lot of assist and Steals How active am I: I will make it to most games and tell you If i cant
bigamari
#183011884Friday, February 05, 2016 12:44 AM GMT

Username: bigamari Position: SF/PF What teams I wan't to play for: Any What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): 6th Man How many minutes I want a game: 15-30 What can I bring to a team: Activity, Good defense, Good Attitude How active am I: Come to most games and scrim
Philadelphiia
#183013347Friday, February 05, 2016 1:09 AM GMT

Username: TheTruth05 Position: SG/SF What teams I wan't to play for: ATL What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): BOS,LAL,LAC What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Doesn't matter. How many minutes I want a game: 15-25 What can I bring to a team: I can bring is to develop chemistry into a team that will be more then glad to pick me up onto the roster. #We can start at rock bottom and bring our way to a final win as a team. How active am I: I'll attend to most of the games/practices. On a scale 1-10 I'm 9.5. Which basically good ole activness.
Philadelphiia
#183013540Friday, February 05, 2016 1:12 AM GMT

Username: TheTruth05 Position: SG/SF What teams I wan't to play for: ATL What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): BOS,LAL,LAC What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Doesn't matter. How many minutes I want a game: 15-25 What can I bring to a team: I can bring is to develop chemistry into a team that will be more then glad to pick me up onto the roster. Good Defense / Good IQ Always will have a perfect attitude. Most important.. Having heart into the team. #We can start at rock bottom and bring our way to a final win as a team. How active am I: I'll attend to most of the games/practices. On a scale 1-10 I'm 9.5. Which basically good ole activness. Hopefully a team could pick me up. Straight outta Louisville
Philadelphiia
#183013732Friday, February 05, 2016 1:15 AM GMT

Username: TheTruth05 Position: SG/SF What teams I wan't to play for: DOESN'T MATTER** ATL, Chicago , What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): BOS,LAL,LAC,NOLA What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Doesn't matter. How many minutes I want a game: 15-25 What can I bring to a team: I can bring is to develop chemistry into a team that will be more then glad to pick me up onto the roster. Good Defense / Good IQ Always will have a perfect attitude. Most important.. Having heart into the team. #We can start at rock bottom and bring our way to a final win as a team. How active am I: I'll attend to most of the games/practices. On a scale 1-10 I'm 9.5. Which basically good ole activness. Hopefully a team could pick me up. Straight outta Louisville
Lmj43052837
#183014006Friday, February 05, 2016 1:21 AM GMT

Username: lmj43052837 Position: SG/PG What teams I wan't to play for: any but nola and lac What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): nola and lac What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): starting How many minutes I want a game: 30-40 What can I bring to a team: aimbots How active am I: 8/10 rn but will increase as real life basketball season ends (3 weeks)
NotoriousTre
#183014079Friday, February 05, 2016 1:22 AM GMT

Username: SF/SG Position: SG/SF What teams I wan't to play for: DOESN'T MATTER What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Doesn't matter. How many minutes I want a game: 25-35 What can I bring to a team I can bring leadership and I also think I will make a good teammate I am not selfish.
kingkhi123123
#183014100Friday, February 05, 2016 1:22 AM GMT

Username: KhiSoArrogant Position:PG/SG What teams I wan't to play for: NOLA,SAS,GSW,BKN What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench):Starting How many minutes I want a game:15-30 What can I bring to a team: Championships,Loyalty,Friendships How active am I:Very Very Very ACTIVE !
the3sss
#183014163Friday, February 05, 2016 1:23 AM GMT

Username: the3sss Position: Combo Guard SG/PG What teams I wan't to play for: Any to be honest. But to be REALLY honest. The bulls. What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Up to my coach. How many minutes I want a game: 5-15 What can I bring to a team: Friendship and leadership How active am I: 6/10 My Signature _-____---_-__--_-_-__d-_S___
BlackVajra
#183015302Friday, February 05, 2016 1:41 AM GMT

Username: BlackVajra Position: Power Forward What teams I wan't to play for: All Baby What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): All Baby What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Anything Baby How many minutes I want a game: 50 What can I bring to a team: Anything Baby How active am I: How active you want me to be baby
BBoss11
#183015936Friday, February 05, 2016 1:51 AM GMT

Username: BBos11 Position: PF/C What teams I wan't to play for: Any What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Starting How many minutes I want a game: 20/30 What can I bring to a team: Rebounds , Scoring , Assists How active am I: Active most days of the week. (weekends gotta tight schedule but will be able to attend most saturday games most likely no sunday games for the next 2/3 weeks)
SupahFlight
#183016985Friday, February 05, 2016 2:06 AM GMT

Username: SupahFlight Position:PG/PF What Teams i want to play for: LAC,ATL What teams i dont want to play for : CHI How Many Minutes i want a game 20-30 what can i bring to a team: Cooperation,Determination,Leadership How active i am : I'll Attend 95% of the games but if i cant ill let owner know. @vagitosbro90
PythonPete
#183018466Friday, February 05, 2016 2:30 AM GMT

Username: ASVPWILL Position: Anything.. What teams I wan't to play for: Anything... What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): Anything... What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Anything... How many minutes I want a game: Anything... What can I bring to a team: Anything... How active am I: Pretty active Easy.
TrentWaike
#183018619Friday, February 05, 2016 2:32 AM GMT

Username: Trent2RaW Position: Combo Guard What teams I wan't to play for: LAC ATL CHI What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): LAL BOS What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Bench How many minutes I want a game: 10+ What can I bring to a team: Scoring, IQ, Leadership How active am I: Ill attend everything at a reasonable time I having practice at 2:30 EST when I get out at 2:00
Ghosty80
#183020893Friday, February 05, 2016 3:09 AM GMT

Username: DesmondSanders Position:PF/C What teams I wan't to play for: Any West team What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): East team What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): doesn't matter How many minutes I want a game:10-15 What can I bring to a team: DJ khaled Words of wisdom How active am I: 6
HTMXI
#183023154Friday, February 05, 2016 3:47 AM GMT

02-04-2016 03:37 PM It has been decided that ROBA will be holding a rookie showcase. How many? Well that's up to you the community. Depending on the amount of people sign up, will determine how many showcases there will be (2 is what we're intending on) What we hope to do is host one a day before draft, and one on draft day. There are just a few criteria for signing up, only sign up if you meet these criteria: - You feel as if you are having a hard time getting noticed or signed - If you are a new player - If you have played less than 2-3 seasons in NRBA, LBA, and EBL. So whoever signs up i'll be making the rosters for those teams, and if I feel as if you are experienced and you still signed up I will not add your name to the roster. I am hoping to do teams of 12 or 10, with starters and bench players. If you dont show up on time you will lose your starting spot. I will run each and every persons name on this list through THE BOD, and WE will decide who deserves to be in the showcase. ALL OWNERS ARE ENCOURAGED OT COME TO THESE SHOW CASES, LEAGUE WILL BE LOCKED ON SATURDAY @ 7:00 PM EST. EVERY OWNER WILL DRAFT 1 PERSON FROM THE SHOWCASE(s), (THIRD ROUND I WILL BE FORCING ALL OWNERS TO PICK 1 PERSON FROM THE SHOWCASES). ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ So just fill this out to be entered in the showcase. Username: HTMXI Position:Sf/pf What teams I wan't to play for:Bulls,NOLA,LAC What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench):It doesn't matters as long as I get pt. How many minutes I want a game:Just give me the right amount cause im real good tbh with good court vision so 10-20 tbh idm What can I bring to a team:Its not I its a whole team thing we going to work together to bring a championship home ! How active am I:Active a lot on weekends in 50/50 weekdays if I get on a team
123okOKok
#183024595Friday, February 05, 2016 4:11 AM GMT

Username: Deandre Jordan Position: C/PF What teams I wan't to play for: Yo momma's What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): Yo daddy's What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Takin yo momma's cheeks How many minutes I want a game: All the time yo momma want What can I bring to a team: a big d for yo momma How active am I: whenever yo momma call me i'll be there
ProfessionalTuxMan
#183024961Friday, February 05, 2016 4:17 AM GMT

Username: ZuluTux Position:PG/SG What teams I wan't to play for: ANYONE OPEN What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): NOLA What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): Bench How many minutes I want a game: 10-16 What can I bring to a team: Defensive Hustle and Extra scoring off the bench How active am I: Everyday active baby #ZULUNATION
TeletubbyTheDagger
#183027339Friday, February 05, 2016 5:09 AM GMT

Username: TeletubbyTheDagger Position: SG/SF What teams I wan't to play for: any team, don't care What teams I don't want to play for (OPTIONAL TO ANSWER): What role do I want on a team (Starting/Bench): what the coach wants my role to be. How many minutes I want a game: 20-40 What can I bring to a team: anything I am the G.O.A.T How active am I: pretty active but I do live in pacific so won't be on weekdays till 7 EST

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right