of     1   

AdaptedSnakebite
#183085992Saturday, February 06, 2016 8:34 AM GMT

Copy and paste the entire thing and PM me with it pasted in PM with answers after each question inside of the []'s. 1) What are you going to do to help Nike? [] 2) What types of previous experience do you have managing companies? [] 3) Will you design clothes, build places, what will you do? [] 4) Do you agree to being subject to being fired at any time, any place? [] 5) If someone copies clothes, what do you do? [] 6) What are your best 3 pieces of clothing (if you don't have any clothing you've made, show your best place, or logo, or advertisement you've ever made)? [] 7) Will you be active and make stuff daily? [] 8) What type of clothes do you design (or what type of places do you build, ads you make, etc.)? [] 9) How old are you? [] 10) What would you be to do if I had got hacked, and they told everyone to abandon the group and leave? [] Good Luck If U Pass- Sincerely Massivesacha8
chad978
#183218341Monday, February 08, 2016 4:25 PM GMT

I will help by making t-shirts and being loyal my previous exsperiance I had for a clothing company I think it was aeropostal I made great t-shirts for them I will design t-shirts and give you ideas I agree if there is a good reason to be fired If someone copies cmy clothes first I would messege them and if they kept doing it I would notify you I will pproably be on most likely every day I desighn t-shirts I am 14 years old I would like to know why you needed to know that I would post and messege everyone that he had got hacked and these people are trying to scam you don't leave and I would try to manage the group intill you could take over again. Thank you for reading this sincearly chad978
Jordan121dj
#183243601Tuesday, February 09, 2016 12:50 AM GMT

##.what are yo going to #### nike?### ######. ##
mine31564
#184142793Monday, February 22, 2016 3:33 PM GMT

1. i can create group games and create shirts i am also working how to advertise 2.well managing i am the founder and ceo of nike studio i also make clothing to help funds 3.i will create shirts and be a loyal game maker 4.yes i agree that anytime i can be fired 5.if someone copies my clothing i get mad but i dont rage i will just dont sell it and create somthing new 6.well if u go to nike studio you can see my shirts and go to my profile and see my game capture the flag 7.yes i am active i can start making advertising soon i also can create games 8.well i create nike sports jerseys and jackets i sell for 10 robux or 100 tix 9.i am 11 years old 10.if u got hacked and i know you would not tell people to leave i would say dont leave but dont fall for his tricks and be scammed -sincerely mine31564
Blaugh101
#185734879Sunday, March 20, 2016 9:18 PM GMT

) What are you going to do to help Nike? [] I am a Designer In clothes, and I create Logos. 2) What types of previous experience do you have managing companies? [] I do not have much experience but I do design. 3) Will you design clothes, build places, what will you do? [] I do design clothes, I build Places (Check out my places) I will Make Places for us to design in and i will create clothing for us to sell. 4) Do you agree to being subject to being fired at any time, any place? [] Yes I do Agreee to be subject, Or being fired at any place, or time. 5) If someone copies clothes, what do you do? [] I would come to you, Email the real designer, Or just report the clothing article if someone from outside of this company copies someone inside this company. 6) What are your best 3 pieces of clothing (if you don't have any clothing you've made, show your best place, or logo, or advertisement you've ever made)? [] Look at my places on my account. 7) Will you be active and make stuff daily? [] I will be active most everyday, and I will be creating or Re-Designing places. 8) What type of clothes do you design (or what type of places do you build, ads you make, etc.)? [] I make Ads for My places to get more people to join. I design Logos, and clothes, I build Houses, Servers, And shops. 9) How old are you? [] I am 14 Years Old. 10) What would you be to do if I had got hacked, and they told everyone to abandon the group and leave? [] Good Luck If U Pass- Sincerely Massivesacha8 i would Email you to see if it was really true, and I would comment under that comment and tell everyone to email you to see if it was true and not to quit until i find out if it was or not.

of     1