of     1   

nastyeddie
#183109360Saturday, February 06, 2016 8:26 PM GMT

Sort of hyped for this, I get to live through the whole World Cup Qualifying Process. Date: January 1st 2015 Next game: 3/7/15 vs Austraila
nastyeddie
#183109602Saturday, February 06, 2016 8:31 PM GMT

[NEWS] USA Manager announced squad to take on Australia Lots of preparation went into choosing the first squad for the friendly vs Australia. Here is what the news observed -LA Galaxy Forward Gyazi Zardes and Sporting Kansas City Defenseman Tom Dwyer get their first call-up to take on the Aussies in Chicago, Illinois -The massively noticeable drop of Seattle Sounders main manClint Dempsey due to poor preseason MLS form shocked US Soccer fans alike, many saying he still deserved to be called up. What will happen? Wait and see when the USA takes on Australia.
jimbobucky
Top 100 Poster
#183109711Saturday, February 06, 2016 8:33 PM GMT

I have a question: I hear about FM being a great strategy-based game with lots of realism. I prefer just letting the game play out for me though, and simply watching the highlights. Is there a way in FM that it can simulate all my team-based decisions for me and I can simply watch the highlights?
nastyeddie
#183110350Saturday, February 06, 2016 8:44 PM GMT

Not really jimbo, but you can be unemployed and just simulate from a no-team view. USA VS AUSTRALIA RESULT COMING IN 30 SECONDS
nastyeddie
#183110535Saturday, February 06, 2016 8:47 PM GMT

game deleted my post. flip off game redoing the post USA vs Australia: Goals (couldn't get assisters because rip post): [USA GOAL]Aron Johannsson ('31) (1-0 USA) [USA GOAL]Geoff Cameron ('56) (2-0 USA) [USA GOAL]Daniel Williams ('73) (3-0 USA) Final score: 3-0 USA Game MVP: Geoff Cameron, 1 G, 1 A Post match thoughts: Great game tonight, glad to see Geoff step up and make a huge impact in Bradley's absence, He will definitely be in the back of my mind in future squad selections. The team played great today.
nastyeddie
#183111029Saturday, February 06, 2016 8:56 PM GMT

[NEWS] USA Manager to coach the U23 Olympic qualifying team. The manager of Team USA, Nastyeddie has opted to manage the U23 team alongside the USMNT in persuit of a strong performance at the Olympics qualification. He makes this announcement 9 days before a 3 game stretch for the USMNT with games vs Mexico,Uruguay,and El Salvador. This is what he said: "It has been my dream to be a part of the Olympics, and I don't know any manager who wouldn't take this opportunity."
nastyeddie
#183111608Saturday, February 06, 2016 9:07 PM GMT

Pre-game news: -USA Fans excited to take on rivals on home soil. USA vs Mexico at Red Bull Arena: Goals: [USA Goal] By Aron Johannsson ('4) (1-0 USA) [USA Goal] By Aron Johannsson ('81) (2-0 USA) [USA Goal] By Mix Diskerud ('83) (3-0 USA) [Mexico Goal] By Raul Jimenez ('89) (3-1 USA) Full time. Game MVP: Aron Johannsson Post match thoughts: A dominant game over our rivals, great performance from Aron. However our defense did break down at the end threatening a comeback from the Mexicans, never the less great job.
nastyeddie
#183112390Saturday, February 06, 2016 9:21 PM GMT

Pre-game news: -Andrija Novakovic puts the USA U20's over the Zambia U20's 1-0 A very rotated USA vs El Salvador: Goals: [USA Goal] Juilan Green ('18) (1-0 USA) [USA Goal] Graham Zusi ('56) (2-0 USA) [USA Goal] Graham Zusi ('67) (3-0 USA) [USA Goal] Michael Bradley ('90) (4-0 USA) Game MVP: Graham Zusi Post match thoughts: A great game, glad to see Juilan back in the team, played like absolute #### but still scored. Zusi has been consistent as always, no Johannsson breaks his streak. Still a good game, 2 more until the WCQ's start.
nastyeddie
#183113279Saturday, February 06, 2016 9:36 PM GMT

[NEWS] USA Gets hit with group draws. USA Manager nastyeddie has been drawn Mexico in the Confederations cup playoff final, the winner going to the competition in 2017. The USA Feels rather lucky also for a Olympics qualifying group including Panama,Cuba, and Canada. Avoiding a group of death increases the Americans chance of advancing.
nastyeddie
#183113758Saturday, February 06, 2016 9:45 PM GMT

Pre-game news: -USA manager is forcefully ending Tim Howard's international career -Matt Miazga given first call-up for the USA. -USA U20's push ahead of Colombia U20's 2-1 USA vs Uruguay: Goals: None. Final score: USA 0-0 Uruguay Game MVP: Timothy Chandler Post match thoughts: I really thought we should've won that. We played hard and I would like to thank the boys for doing that great against a team of Uruguay's caliber. This is a improvement point.
nastyeddie
#183155561Sunday, February 07, 2016 3:58 PM GMT

[NEWS] Americans pit up against either Canada or Mexico in Olympic qualification finals. Led by a outstanding performance by Bayern prospect Juilan Green, The USA U23's dominated in the group stage and semi-finals, with wins against Panama,Cuba,Canada,and Costa Rica and will face either Canada or Mexico in the finals. This Is happening alongside the USMNT preparing to take on Mexico in the Confederations Cup Playoff
nastyeddie
#183155932Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:06 PM GMT

Pre-game news: -Juilan Green leads USA U23's to Olympic Qualifying finals vs Mexico/Canada Mexico vs USA Confederations cup playoffs (irl USA lost this match): Goals: [USA Goal] Joe Corona ('6) (1-0 USA) [USA Goal] Michael Bradley ('34) (2-0 USA) [Mexico Goal] Carlos Vela ('57) (2-1 USA) FULL TIME Final score: USA 2-1 Mexico Post match thoughts: WE'RE GOING TO THE CONFEDERATIONS CUP BOIS. Was a great performance however we didn't do much in the 2nd half, but It was still a good victory, sadly Aron got hurt but hopefully he isn't out too long.
nastyeddie
#183156685Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:21 PM GMT

[NEWS] Devastating end to the USA U23 Campaign. The Americans and the Mexicans battled hard and they got to a penalty shootout after ending 1-1. In the 7th round of Penalties, Prospect Mario Rodriguez of USA Biasing his home country missed the penalty. Gerardo Moreno of Mexico scored in the 7th round and won the game for the Mexicans. Now I am rather ticked off of how we got this far to lose in a penalty shootout, but that's football.
nastyeddie
#183157203Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:31 PM GMT

Pre-Game News: -Devastating end to the USA U23's Olympic qualification run by losing to Mexico in a 7 round penalty thriller. -The American Player of the Year Nominees to be announced after this game USA vs Canada Friendly: Goals: [USA Goal] Jozy Altidore ('2) (1-0 USA) [USA Goal] Milan Borjan OG ('37) (2-0 USA) [USA Goal] Jozy Altidore ('48) (3-0 USA) [USA Goal] Steven Vitoria OG ('73) (4-0 USA) Game MVP: Jozy Altidore Post Match Thoughts: I would like to thank Canada for scoring 2 goals for us, and helping us out. Jozy had a great game, he is a great replacement in Aron's Absense. This is a team not to mess with in World Cup Qualifying.
nastyeddie
#183157343Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:34 PM GMT

Nastyeddie's player of the year final 10: Goalkeepers: Brad Guzan Defensemen: Timothy Chandler Fabian Johnson John Brooks Midfielders: Juilan Green Joe Corona Michael Bradley Forwards: Aron Johannsson Jozy Altidore Kekutah Manneh (GOAT)
nastyeddie
#183157627Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:39 PM GMT

[NEWS] Seattle Sounders announce new Manager. The Seattle Sounders of Major League Soccer have announced their new manager, Their new manager is Nastyeddie, Manager of the United States National Team and United States U23s Team. In a press conference, Nastyeddie was asked "What can you bring to the millions of Sounders fans nationwide?" "I can bring a upbeat attitude, the one that lead my National Team to lots of success, I can bring a relationship that is larger then life to the players who are on both Seattle and the national team."

of     1