of     1   

binaninacrohns
#183705306Monday, February 15, 2016 10:30 PM GMT

The idea of CoEditing or CoAuthoring a game is really exciting for users because it opens users to new ideas, teamwork, closer group members, credited work, and it helps enforce keeping a pass personal (See below 1st). When I thought of this I knew there would have to be limitations. Some of the ways we can apply limitations is by having a game “Leader” or “Owner”. The “Owner” would have the right to control and invite other users who can edit. Owners should be able to turn on and off other users’ editing rights as they please (See below 2nd). Also, because of space, there should be some sort a limit on how many users get credit for the game UNLESS, for example, “Credited Editors” is another drop down at the bottom of a game page like the ‘server’ category and the ‘store’ category OR included in the ‘about’ category. The problem with this may be giving more rights to users who can’t make more than a few games while being NBC. The NBCs may be able to work on more than what they pay for and have it as a published game. A way to keep this from happening is making a limit on how many games you can CoEdit, creating a separate category for Coedited games, limit CoEditing to only BC users, editing with only game credit, or even simply allowing it to happen. Another Idea that hopefully helps this suggestion become a reality would be charging a TIX or R$ fee to CoEditors and/or Owners. 1st This will help eliminate the sharing of personal passes shared in the process building a game, especially if the owner needs help 2nd There will be less bans due to minor misunderstandings this way ================================================================================= If there are any problems or confusion with my suggestion please comment below or PM me!!! :)
wwejohn09
#183705483Monday, February 15, 2016 10:32 PM GMT

wwejohn09
#183705670Monday, February 15, 2016 10:35 PM GMT

This is good.
binaninacrohns
#183709398Monday, February 15, 2016 11:21 PM GMT

XenonLi
#183710119Monday, February 15, 2016 11:31 PM GMT

http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Group_games "The group games feature allows multiple developers to work on the same game, use the same assets, share profits, and give credit to all contributors."
binaninacrohns
#183711694Monday, February 15, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

Thanks
ChipioIndustries
#183711899Monday, February 15, 2016 11:54 PM GMT

Group Games. That is all.

of     1