of     1   

ArsenalSpeedy
#183710054Monday, February 15, 2016 11:30 PM GMT

Think about it, we could have an app for ROBLOX that alerts you about new items, messages, friend requests, and many other things. I have ROBLOX+ and I love the alerts for when there is a new item, but I'm not always on my laptop and ROBLOX has to be open to work. 98% of the time I have my phone with me and I am always on the lookout for alerts. It'd be nice to have an app where you log into your account and then it sends you alerts for several things. It'd send you an alert whenever you get a friend request, message, and if you don't have a lot of friends, maybe an alert whenever a friend comes online. I have about 3 friends who occasionally will send me a message on chat and party and it'd be nice to get an alert whenever they send me a message. I think it'd really help a lot of people out especially when there is a new limited item for sale. You could also get an alert whenever it's time for you to collect your daily ROBUX and/or tickets.
SpicyBuilderclub
#183710181Monday, February 15, 2016 11:32 PM GMT

They could just do that on the original Roblox Mobile app by updating it with this idea. "Nothing satisfies my more than arguing with other people in Apocalypse Rising so they can be easier targets to shoot at."
SpicyBuilderclub
#183710244Monday, February 15, 2016 11:33 PM GMT

"...me* more..." how the hell did I miss that "Nothing satisfies me more than arguing with other people in Apocalypse Rising so they can be easier targets to shoot at."

of     1