of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

DcIsntClutch
#183766921Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:17 PM GMT

Hello, I'm making these predictions because I've had a lot of spare time recently, don't expect me to put this out weekly. Here is the schedule for week 5, in case you forgot. {( WEEK 5 }) [Rivalry] ( OWC ) Dansville Ducks @ Roblox Warriors 1:00 PM EST 2/20/16 [M] Barton Bruisers @ Saxon Sunbirds 3:00 PM EST 2/20/16 [M] Millikan Rams @ RedCliff Raiders 5:00 PM EST 2/20/16 [C] Canton Greats @ Corinth Spartans 7:00 PM EST 2/20/16 [C] ( OEC ) Roblox Panthers @ Rektshire Rattlers 1:00 PM EST 2/21/16 [G] Pemberley Punishers @ Florida FireCats 3:00 PM EST 2/21/16 [G] Rockford Raptors @ Korblox Snowhawks 5:00 PM EST 2/21/16 [A] Joston Jackrabbits @ Highland Huskies 7:00 PM EST 2/21/16 [A] Alright let's get in to the predictions now. Dansville Ducks @ Roblox Warriors This game will be a blowout. The Roblox Warriors come in to this game looking really uncoordinated. As of writing these predictions, the warriors have 24 people in their team group (which includes arfc and vrillion). I don't know why they have these small numbers when they are already dealing with a lack of a QB, and a lack of leadership. The warriors have a circus at the quarterback position, Jynxsta, Cali, and Vrill have all gotten reps for the team. If the warriors want to win they need to get a solid QB, and get some players to build off of. This game will be a blowout, less because of what the ducks will do, but more because of what the warriors will do. Score: 51-6 Ducks (I expect the ducks to get a safety sometime in the game) Barton Bruisers @ Saxon Sunbirds Not predicting my own game, good luck to Barton. I'll just say this game will be a good one. Score: N/A Millikan Rams @ RedCliff Raiders Things have been shaky in Millikan so far this season, and the trend continued last week. Meanwhile, the raiders are still extremely unproven, they have not competed with any superpower teams as of now. Shaun and LordJallace are two of the leagues most proven QB's, but the lack of defense and preparation has hindered the rams this season (it has not in previous season). The team is starting to fall apart a little, but I see the rams getting a win here this week. The raiders are an average team at most to me, and it has shown in their play as of yet. This would be a statement win for the raiders, but I see the rams pulling this one off due to the lack of pieces around Nmddd on the raiders. Expect a low scoring and a close game here. Score: 22-15 Rams Canton Greats @ Corinth Spartans This will be a fun and close game, calling it right now. Canton has been a let down dark horse team as of yet, they have also been very unlucky. They had the raptors game in their hands, but the raptors stole momentum late in the second half, and the greats proceeded to lose the game. On the other side of the ball, the spartans have been one of the hottest teams in the league, and they are 4-0 coming in to the game. The spartans offense has been one of the best in the league in my opinion, Prowling has really stepped it up this season. This is a must win game for Canton, and I actually see them winning the game. Canton has made a lot of moves recently, picking up TrvM00, beansrreal and KaseyHD just to name a few. They are also holding tryouts as of me writing this. I see these new players bringing some hope to Canton, and fred will have a great game at QB. Score: 31-28 (Canton wins off of a game winning FG) Roblox Panthers @ Rektshire Rattlers This game looks like a boring game based on the rosters and the records, but this game will provide some entertainment. Many people forget that Paridiso was a top tier QB not too long ago, and the panthers have an emerging QB with FootballHD. Even with a possibly decent QB, the rattlers still lack a lot of talent. With problems similar to the warriors, the rattlers have instability circling around a lack of players, a lack of good players, and a lack of chemistry. Paridiso does not have anybody to pass to, except fr00bl0rd (AkumuMontage). The panthers do have some talent, but this team tends to make stupid mistakes that end up to bite them. However, Football does has a lot of talent around him and the panthers do have a defense that can make stops. The panthers will win by 1-2 possessions. As a side prediction, I could see lebron rage quitting after this game if the rattlers do lose. Score: 29-17 Panthers Pemberley Punishers @ Florida FireCats 3:00 PM EST This game is for sure one of the better one's this week, a classic rivalry reborn with different HC's. Treko has really surprised me this season, many people along with myself have critiqued him in the past for numerous reasons, but this season he has really stood out to me as a top qb. Treko also has a ton of help this season, something he has not had in some of his previous seasons. On the other side of the ball, MrMack has taken the qb spot back from Mailard, and with that they won against the sunbirds (who didnt have me :p). Both teams have a lot of momentum coming in to the game, and this game will come down to defense. Whichever defense can stand up and stop the opposing offense, that team and its defense will win the game. I see the punishers having the more proven defense, thus why I'm taking them here. This game will be a close one though... Score: 35-31 Punishers Rockford Raptors @ Korblox Snowhawks Another one of the better games this week, everyone and I mean everyone is sleeping on the raptors. Ikios is not the same player as he has been in previous seasons, he is straight out playing great this season. Most of the OFL thinks that the raptors have just gotten lucky with their schedule, but they are a very solid team in the weaker conference. The snowhawks could have been 4-0, but they lack discipline at times. Healable sometimes goes to a covered WR deep, when a WR is wide open on the first down. The snowhawks WR's have also had a ton of problems catching the ball, I saw multiple drops during the snowhawks last game. Expect the raptors to shock the OFL here, and pull off this win. It will be a game similar to the season 8 Snowhawks vs Raptors game, this will be a HIGH scoring game with little defense. Score: 43-38 Raptors (Raptors stop the snowhawks on a possible game winning drive) Joston Jackrabbits @ Highland Huskies This will be a boring game in a week full of exciting rivalry games. The last time these two teams played each other, it was a very up tempo and fun to watch game, but this game will be the opposite. Expect both teams to run the ball more than pass it. Joston comes in to the game off a very tough loss to the rams, in a game they could have easily won if they made some simple and easy decisions. Joston lacks a lot of leadership, and has a whole lot of immaturity. I'm not dissing superkoopa here, but he is not a good leader and is a pretty quiet guy which conflicts with fiery and sometimes negative attitudes that are present on the rest of Joston .Highland is still a developing team with some semi capable players, but Moxxius is still unproven. Whichever offense can successfully run the ball against the other team, that team will win the game. I expect Joston to pick up the dub here, but they need to run the ball heavily. Score: 20-15 Joston Thanks for reading the forum, while you comment on this forum talking about how the predictions are terrible, keep in mind that this took a while to type up. Also I was too lazy to read this over after I finished, so there may be some grammar and spelling errors. HTTR
v3kt
#183767167Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:22 PM GMT

I like these predictions, very well thought out thanks -dab-
GloShawn
#183767306Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:25 PM GMT

same *dam son where you find this* √
tekt
#183767354Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:26 PM GMT

Canton? 31 points? Winning? Not happening at all
AkumuMontage
#183767539Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:29 PM GMT

Many people forget that Paridiso was a top tier QB not too long ago. Eh Cpt has changed since then this man is cautious af with the ball and has really slow drives, especially when he doesn't have his center, if McWilfork shows up early should be a fairly 2 possession lead on the panthers. #1 Detective
DcIsntClutch
#183767552Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:29 PM GMT

I just see canton as really hungry for a win this week, and I also see the spartans sleeping on the game a bit. HTTR
Moxxius
#183767570Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:30 PM GMT

;c
Moxxius
#183767725Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:32 PM GMT

good predictions but ;c true I'm unproven and had my only prolific game (out of only 2 lol) against a bad defense. Dont worry LeSean MoxCoy is qboty
DcIsntClutch
#183767846Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:34 PM GMT

i could see the huskies winning if they get something going on offense HTTR
tekt
#183768022Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:38 PM GMT

Raptors? 43 points? Winning? Also not happening
tekt
#183768075Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:39 PM GMT

But good predictions
matteice321
#183768459Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:46 PM GMT

These are good keep it up :D
DcIsntClutch
#183768505Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:46 PM GMT

Nobody predicted the raptors to beat the snowhawks in s8, and they did it. Both teams are relatively the same, and 8v8 is a lot more unpredictable than 7v7 was HTTR
Will_ThaRapper
#183768593Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:48 PM GMT

JOSTON TAKING DUBS BOY ị bụ onye iberibe ka dị ịchọ a elu
matteice321
#183768968Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:54 PM GMT

woah calm master we still have to play the game
FootballHD
#183769240Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:59 PM GMT

and no I did NOT qb last week vs ducks, only vs FFC, which is one *main* reason we are winless so far with nasir. KEEP RIDING, YOU SMART! -dj khaled
FootballHD
#183769365Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:00 PM GMT

good predictions though :U KEEP RIDING, YOU SMART! -dj khaled
Nasirito
#183769432Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:02 PM GMT

Df I'm 2-0 not 0-2
YSambo
#183770663Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:22 PM GMT

good
waifuSZN
#183771166Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:31 PM GMT

i have had 1 drive at QB all season so uh dont name drop me like that "What's a god to a nonbeliever?"
DcIsntClutch
#183772792Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:54 PM GMT

You have not played 1 drive for the warriors. HTTR
waifuSZN
#183773517Tuesday, February 16, 2016 9:06 PM GMT

i did against saxon when i had broken my keyboard but ye thats all ive done *and im the OC* *no love* "What's a god to a nonbeliever?"
Thad_Castle
#183773767Tuesday, February 16, 2016 9:10 PM GMT

treko threw 4 ints last week
Matthew0709
#183773977Tuesday, February 16, 2016 9:13 PM GMT

huskies got me and celly a top wr duo lesgo
CP3chIy
#183774432Tuesday, February 16, 2016 9:21 PM GMT

good preds except I think Spartans will win pretty easily against canton. I'm the comeback story of the year

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right