of     1   

kripzingis
#183781933Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:02 PM GMT

Have you ever wondered what roblox would be like in 4 years? Well, i have a feeling this is what it'll be like. I think with all the disney sponsors on roblox, it will be forced to be bought by disney. Think about it, they sponsored kirby buckets, pickle and peanut, star wars rebels, and many more disney stuff. This is where the bad part comes in, considering how disney is more of a company targeted towards little kids, I think there will be stricter mods. Examples of rules they will add will be below. No more Fighting games: Considering fighting is not really a kid thing (Not to be a soccer mom or anything) Disney will ban all games involving shooting or killing. No more robbery games: Just like fighting games, Disney wouldn't want to encourage kids to eventually rob a store or something like that from these games, so i think they'll ban these games too Cheaper hats: You know how little kids spend their money on a lot of stuff without second thought. well what roblox will do is cheapen the price of hats so little kids will be able to get them. This is actually bad because imagine a bunch of bacon haired losers wearing an additional fedora that used to be rare. You wouldn't feel special. Swearing limit: You know how you hear a bunch of people say words such as "ass" or "hell" (once again, no soccer mom) well I think since disney buying out roblox would make it more of a kid friendly game, you might be banned or ever terminated for saying a word that isn't even that bad. 2020 might also be the year roblox will be shut down, You know how there are a lot of stuff to monitor on roblox and how hard it is? Well Disney might be tired of watching over the community (knowing how bad it is) and rely on club penguin more, which will lead to disney shutting down roblox. But the funny thing is I might not even be on roblox by then because i will be going into 12th grade and judging by my moderation, I might be banned.
kripzingis
#183782097Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:04 PM GMT

How disappointing, I spend all this time on a post and it's already on the bottom of the front page I wonder how the heck you keep it up
SolTM
#183782211Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:06 PM GMT

Idk sometimes i miss the older roblox I dread to think what will have changed by 2020. Perhaps roblox will be even better - one thing I feel it lacks is really big in depth games but over the years game quality has massively increased. I just remember when there used to be brand new games on the front page everyday tons of them.
SunShiba
#183782250Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:06 PM GMT

tl;dr Jk but what
ThePyroManiac666
#183782277Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:07 PM GMT

of     1