of     1   

Lyderior
#183797357Wednesday, February 17, 2016 2:22 AM GMT

TABLE OF CONTENTS.. 1. Draft Info/Order 2. Practice Stadium Instructions (Draft Info/Order) Okay, so basically what i did was use a randomizer to make the draft order, each Round will be the same order and will not change, that way i don't have to do the randomizer like 10 times. If you accuse this as Bias kys. Draft Order Note: That if anyone steps on the stage out of their seat or does not whisper me their pick, their pick will be moved to the last pick of the Round. 1] Buccaneers 2] Chiefs 3] Seahawks 4] Ravens 5] Jets 6] Saints 7] Patriots 8] Broncos 9] Redskins 10] Eagles (Practice Stadium Instructions) Okay, so there are some new HC's who don't know how to work the teams yet, so i will be making this thread about it. First i will make an example, E.X: Saints Practice Stadium To make teams and start a team-scrimmage or get on the field and practice, you gotta start the game which is, :hometeam saints :awayteam away team Now if you were to do Buccaneers practice stadium or any other one. You just change :hometeam (team name) and keep :awayteam away team THE SAME.

of     1