of     1   

Carbombya
#183883750Thursday, February 18, 2016 2:13 PM GMT

FOR THOSE WHO CAME IN LATE... The Earth is under attack. The demon lord B'harne, servant of the malevolent alien High Magus of Lyra, has commenced his assault on the human race. Under the benevolent guise of the children's television host Barney the Dinosaur, B'harne seeks to destroy the minds of children and adults and bind them to his tyrranical will. Once he has made mindless slaves of humanity, B'harne will rule the Earth with an iron talon. There are those who oppose B'harne. Drawn together by mysterious forces, mad scientists and sorcerors, warriors, scholars and surrealists have banded together into a fighting force capable of standing against B'harne's power and the power of his masters. With the mystic blade of the Barney-Slayer leading the way, these warriors fight a neverending battle against the forces of Evil and Stupidity. They are the Jihad to Destroy Barney the Purple Dinosaur. So you really want to know what's going on? What if I were to tell you that our world is under attack from a demon lord and his allies, a race of extraterrestrial sorcerors? That this unholy alliance seeks to either make us their slaves or destroy us utterly? And that the demon lord himself leads the invasion under the benevolent guise of the children’s TV host Barney the Dinosaur? Let's get started! Name: Gender: Age: Species: Appearance: Weapon: Other:
eikoopmit
#183883894Thursday, February 18, 2016 2:17 PM GMT

No.
Carbombya
#183883939Thursday, February 18, 2016 2:18 PM GMT

Yes.
eikoopmit
#183884023Thursday, February 18, 2016 2:21 PM GMT

No.
Carbombya
#183884321Thursday, February 18, 2016 2:31 PM GMT

HELL YESS!
MrStilts
#183884429Thursday, February 18, 2016 2:34 PM GMT

Ordinarily, I'd be inclined to ask from which dark corner of the world you spawned from. But since you seem to have put a lot of time and effort into making both this thread and the other one, it stands to reason that this is a strong indication of your inability to make constructive use of said time and energy to either improve yourself or complete any lingering projects, which therefore highlights your childish pettiness and complete disregard for personal respect. So I won't bother asking.
Carbombya
#183899404Thursday, February 18, 2016 8:44 PM GMT

tl;dr

of     1