of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

jahan22
#183923904Friday, February 19, 2016 3:10 AM GMT

Hello! Welcome to the application for Alaskan airlines! Just fill this out and send this to JAHAN22. Send it to anyone else, and it will be denied instantly. Grammar must be shown, and proper resources which will make you useful to us. Also please copy and paste both the basic portion, and the rank application of which rank you want. Please do these in separate messages. We hope we see you helping us soon. First part- BASIC PORTION=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ 1.Username: 2.Desired Rank: 3.Previously places worked: 4. 2 sentences of why we should pick you out of our other applicants. 5. Promise to listen to HR's? (Yes or No) 6.Activeness on scale of 1-10? --------+=++=+=+==+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+=+=+= Ranks: Ground Crew- 1. Why should we choose you to be our ground crew worker? (5-7 sentences) 2. Any skills that may be useful? 3. If a troller was there, what would you do? 4. Grammar Check- Write the following correctly. 0MG G1MM3 A C0KE S1R - 0ne hemborger plz sir - 1 tiket pls sir -End of Ground Crew- Flight Attendent/Airport Staff- 1.How may you be useful to us? 2. If there is a problem going on, how can you help? 3. If there is a person without a proper ticket in the airport, how would you handle it? 4.Grammar Check-Correct the following, also please correct the word dude, etc. to "Sir." G1MM3 A TICET SIR PLESSE - I w0nna c0ke d00d - Y WONT U GIV IT DUUUDE Pilots-- 1. How good is your flying on a rate of 1-10?(BE HONEST OR WE WILL FIND OUT.) 2. If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while in flight? 3.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while on takeoff/taxiing? 4.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while landing? 5. Grammar Check-Please correct the following correctly, also change the word dude, etc. to "Sir." U r cleared t0 LAND D00D - OMG U R SO G00D - Y U SO COOL D00D -End of Applications- We hope you pass and fly with us soon! Sincerely, Jahan22 President of Alaskan Airlines HR Only Note- Please say the date (MM/DD/YYYY) of when you edit this, and why you changed it and what, down below. Example: Jahan22 President- Made Application- Edited on 2/18/16. Edit Logs -----------------------------------------------------------------
Pilotly
#184044102Sunday, February 21, 2016 1:51 AM GMT

BASIC PORTION=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ 1.Username:AyeeTrollz 2.Desired Rank:Captian 3.Previously places worked:Miami Air Internation, And blue Skies 4. 2 sentences of why we should pick you out of our other applicants. Because I have lots of skill in this job. Also I can make a service 5. Promise to listen to HR's? (Yes or No) I will Always Lissen To a Hr. 6.Activeness on scale of 1-10? 8 --------+=++=+=+==+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+=+=+= Ranks: Pilots-- 1. How good is your flying on a rate of 1-10?(BE HONEST OR WE WILL FIND OUT.) A Hard 9 And A Soft 8. 2. If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while in flight? Frist Off I have a mac So i will Never lag. And If there was a emergency i would Roplay with it. 3.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while on takeoff/taxiing? I would Stop And Wait Till I can Move agian 4.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while landing? I would Redo The Landing 5. Grammar Check-Please correct the following correctly, also change the word dude, etc. to "Sir." U r cleared t0 LAND D00D -You Are Clear To Land Sir. OMG U R SO G00D Oh My God Yo Are So good Y U SO COOL D00D Why You So Cool Sir
fireebloxx
#184762542Saturday, March 05, 2016 1:40 AM GMT

1.Username: Fireebloxx 2.Desired Rank: Captain or First Officer 3.Previously places worked: I have some experience with Spirit Airlines, as well as Dynamic Flight Simulator 4. 2 sentences of why we should pick you out of our other applicants. I am a very skilled pilot. I will make sure all FA's are doing their jobs, and always listen to HR's 5. Promise to listen to HR's? (Yes or No) Yes, I will. 6.Activeness on scale of 1-10? 8
marvin57
#184824392Sunday, March 06, 2016 12:03 AM GMT

1.Username: marvin57 2.Desired Rank: Flight attenent 3.Previously places worked: none 4. 2 sentences of why we should pick you out of our other applicants. Because I have been on many AK air flights and that made me know what they do. I live in Alaska and there's always a Alaska air jet flying over. 5. Promise to listen to HR's? (Yes or No) Yes 6.Activeness on scale of 1-10?1.How may you be useful to us?light 9/10 1.How may you be useful to us? I would be about As useful if called on I wold respond and if i'm gone I would like to know flight time's early 2. If there is a problem going on, how can you help? If there was an problem I would help on what ever it would be 3. If there is a person without a proper ticket in the airport, how would you handle it? I would say "Sir/Madam that is the incorrect ticket for the section/Flight" 4.Grammar Check-Correct the following, also please correct the word dude, etc. to "Sir." G1MM3 A TICET SIR PLESSE -May i have a ticket sir? I w0nna c0ke d00d -Can I have a coke please? Y WONT U GIV IT DUUUDE -Sir why didn't you give me this item.
crazycolt185
#185742319Sunday, March 20, 2016 10:47 PM GMT

BASIC PORTION=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ 1.Username: crazycolt185 2.Desired Rank: Pilot 3.Previously places worked: None 4. 2 sentences of why we should pick you out of our other applicants. I have solid grammar and quick typing skills. I offer lots of patience and I play lots of flight games on roblox. 5. Promise to listen to HR's? (Yes or No) Yes, of course. 6.Activeness on scale of 1-10? Around 7-8 because of school and my dog demands lots of attention.
crazycolt185
#185742847Sunday, March 20, 2016 10:54 PM GMT

Pilots-- 1. How good is your flying on a rate of 1-10?(BE HONEST OR WE WILL FIND OUT.) About 8 depending on the feel of the plane. 2. If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while in flight? I would probably try to keep the nose steady or up a little so we wont fall and even steer of course for a little to keep the plane from falling. 3.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while on takeoff/taxiing? Simply wait unless I am taking off, then I would abort. 4.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while landing? I will probably abort landing and keep circling until lag is under control. 5. Grammar Check-Please correct the following correctly, also change the word dude, etc. to "Sir." U r cleared t0 LAND D00D -Your are clear to land sir. OMG U R SO G00D -Oh my god you are so good. Y U SO COOL D00D Why are you so popular sir?
jahan22
#187298549Wednesday, April 13, 2016 7:34 PM GMT

PM THEM TO ME, NOT REPLY THEM.
reddarkness321
#190772323Thursday, June 09, 2016 2:42 AM GMT

1.Username: reddarkness321 2.Desired Rank: Captain or First Officer 3.Previously places worked: None 4. 2 sentences of why we should pick you out of our other applicants. I play a ton of FSX and DCS world and am pretty good at them. 5. Promise to listen to HR's? (Yes or No) I promise 6.Activeness on scale of 1-10? 6 1. How good is your flying on a rate of 1-10?(BE HONEST OR WE WILL FIND OUT.) 6 - 8 2. If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while in flight? wait for it to pass 3.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while on takeoff/taxiing? stop and wait until it clears 4.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while landing? try to get it safely on the ground 5. Grammar Check-Please correct the following correctly, also change the word dude, etc. to "Sir." U r cleared t0 LAND D00D You are cleared to land sir OMG U R SO G00D O my gosh you are so good Y U SO COOL D00D You are do cool sir
karkin2015
#191369788Friday, June 17, 2016 10:14 AM GMT

i want to get a job at alaska airlines as a pilot
Nuclian
#192954981Wednesday, July 06, 2016 4:45 PM GMT

1.Username: iiThundernick 2.Desired Rank: Pilot 3.Previously places worked: Qatar Airways, Seaport Airlines 4. 2 sentences of why we should pick you out of our other applicants. I'm a skilled pilot who cares about customers. I make sure the flight is smooth and that I respect HRs. I also resolve (if I can) customer/flight/lag issues. 5. Promise to listen to HR's? (Yes or No) Yes. (Unless they're being stupid, I might try to correct them) 6.Activeness on scale of 1-10?1. To me I'd say 8. (I have camping, trips) I also am usually active on active groups. If the group is inactive for a long time I forget about it. How good is your flying on a rate of 1-10?(BE HONEST OR WE WILL FIND OUT.) I'd honestly say 8, but I think I'd say 6-7 because of lag. If there's no lag then a 9. My sister might also bug me or I have to eat. 2. If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while in flight? I would tell the passengers to be calm and that it will be alright. I not only would do that, but I would try my hardest to identify the issue and resolve it. 3.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while on takeoff/taxiing? I would most likely try to go back and restart takeoff, but for taxi I would stop the plane and wait a bit, maybe tell everyone to lower their graphics a bit. 4.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while landing? I would try to quickly turn graphics down mid-air, but when on the runway I would slow down as fast as I can. 5. Grammar Check-Please correct the following correctly, also change the word dude, etc. to "Sir." U r cleared t0 LAND You are clear to land. D00D-OMG U R SO G00D Sir, oh my god/gosh/goodness you are amazing/fantastic/smooth/good at flying! -Y U SO COOL D00D Why are you so cool sir? Thank you for your time, iiThunderNick
geovanycool
#194340434Saturday, July 23, 2016 5:38 AM GMT

1.god at flying 8-10 2.If there was a emergency or lag while in flight I would slow down 3.If there was a emergency or lag while in takeoff/taxiing I would respawn If there was a emergency or lag handle the situation while landing I would turn engines off 4."Sir we have landed" 5. username geovanycool
geovanycool
#194340532Saturday, July 23, 2016 5:39 AM GMT

I ment 6-8
geovanycool
#194341007Saturday, July 23, 2016 5:48 AM GMT

5. Grammar Check-Please correct the following correctly, also change the word dude, etc. to "Sir." U r cleared t0 LAND D00D - you are clear to land sir OMG U R SO G00D - sir you are so good Y U SO COOL D00D You are cool sir
geovanycool
#194341097Saturday, July 23, 2016 5:49 AM GMT

Promise to listen to HR's? (Yes or No) I promise 6.Activeness on scale of 1-10? 6-8
geovanycool
#194341280Saturday, July 23, 2016 5:53 AM GMT

1.Username: geovanycool 2.Desired Rank: Captain 3.Previously places worked: None 4. 2 sentences of why we should pick you out of our other applicants. I play a ton of FSX and DCS world and am pretty good at them. 5. Promise to listen to HR's? (Yes or No) I promise 6.Activeness on scale of 1-10? 6 1. How good is your flying on a rate of 1-10?(BE HONEST OR WE WILL FIND OUT.) 6 - 8 2. If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while in flight? wait for it to pass 3.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while on takeoff/taxiing? stop and wait until it clears 4.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while landing? try to get it safely on the ground 5. Grammar Check-Please correct the following correctly, also change the word dude, etc. to "Sir." U r cleared t0 LAND D00D You are cleared to land sir OMG U R SO G00D Oh my gosh you are so good Y U SO COOL D00D You are do cool sir
geovanycool
#194387000Saturday, July 23, 2016 10:06 PM GMT

1.Username: geovanycool 2.Desired Rank: Captain 3.Previously places worked: None 4. 2 sentences of why we should pick you out of our other applicants. I play a ton of FSX and DCS world and am pretty good at them. 5. Promise to listen to HR's? (Yes or No) I promise 6.Activeness on scale of 1-10? 6 1. How good is your flying on a rate of 1-10?(BE HONEST OR WE WILL FIND OUT.) 6 - 8 2. If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while in flight? wait for it to pass 3.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while on takeoff/taxiing? stop and wait until it clears 4.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while landing? try to get it safely on the ground 5. Grammar Check-Please correct the following correctly, also change the word dude, etc. to "Sir." U r cleared t0 LAND D00D You are cleared to land sir OMG U R SO G00D Oh my gosh you are so good Y U SO COOL D00D You are do cool sir
flippy12052004
#197259429Sunday, August 28, 2016 10:39 PM GMT

1.Username: flippy12052004 2.Desired Rank: Ground Crew 3.Previously places worked########################rt Corporation 4. 2 sentences of why we should pick you out of our other appl##################,####ave operated everything required in my own time on Roblox at my friend's airport. Second, I have had over 6 months of experience #######################################################################################################1. Why should we choose you to be our ground crew worker? (5-7 sentences) Because I've worked for multiple companies (Robloxity, ##### and I've become pretty reliable with them. I also have operated many ground machines (in Roblox) and have become quite acquainted with them. I have attended at least 100 flights so I know "The Drill" with flights. I have been used suddenly if there's no Ground Crew for flyPH. That happened twice. 2. Any skills that may be useful? Teamwork, Reliability, Stamina 3. If someone trolling was there, what would you do? 1. Kick 2. If he came back, Ban 3. If he came back (That's unlikely) I would report him to the local admins. 4. Grammar Check- Write the following correctly. Sir, Will you please give me a Coke?- Sir, I would like a hamburger, please. - Sir, I would like a ticket, please
Aviation_WingedLlama
#199254101Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:25 PM GMT

BASIC PORTION=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ 1.Username: wingedlama 2.Desired Rank:Chief pilot 3.Previously places worked:American airlines,Air New Zealand 4. 2 sentences of why we should pick you out of our other applicants. 5. Promise to listen to HR's? (Yes or No) (Yes) 6.Activeness on scale of 1-10? 8 out of 10 Pilots-- 1. How good is your flying on a rate of 1-10?(BE HONEST OR WE WILL FIND OUT.)// Very good 2. If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while in flight?// I would go through the emergency procedures. If its a fixable issue then passengers don't need to know. if its bad let them know about the issue and tell them we are making an emergency landing at the closest airport. 3.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while on takeoff/taxiing?// I would stop the plane and use the command ":jump all" to see if it sorts the lag. if not we postponed the flight and emergency we decide if we should cancel the flight or carry on. 4.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while landing?// I would let the passengers know we are going to land on grass to prevent lag. If there was a emergency i would go through the emergency procedures, if its bad we will let the passengers know if its a fixable issue we will not. 5. Grammar Check-Please correct the following correctly, also change the word dude, etc. to "Sir." You are cleared to land sir. - you are so good. - Why are you so cool sir. -End of Applications-
karkin2015
#199492437Sunday, October 02, 2016 6:53 PM GMT

##################### 2.Desired Rank:captain 3.Previously places worked:i made one flight at air atlantic 4. 2 sentences of why we should pick you out of our other applicants. 5. Promise to listen to HR's? (Yes or No) yes ############ on scale of 1-10? 8 --------+=++=+=+==+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+=+=+=
karkin2015
#199492513Sunday, October 02, 2016 6:55 PM GMT

Pilots-- 1. How good is your flying on a rate of 1-10?(BE HONEST OR WE WILL FIND OUT.)// Very good 10
End_MySufferingPlz
#199560539Tuesday, October 04, 2016 12:13 AM GMT

2.Desired Rank:Pilot 3.Previously places worked:None 4. 2 sentences of why we should pick you out of our other applicants. Because I feel I am loyal enough to Stand under the America flag and To Protect these People over flight. 5. Promise to listen to HR's? (Yes or No)I dont know what HRS are But yes 1. How good is your flying on a rate of 1-10?(BE HONEST OR WE WILL FIND OUT.) 10 2. If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while in flight? I would tell everyone its ok and Emergency Land And Tell Passengers to Brace just incase 3.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while on Itakeoff/taxiing? I would Land/Go back to the airport gate. 4.If there was a emergency or lag, how would you handle the situation while landing? I would Try to land my Best, As I said I want to take care of these Passengers. 5. Grammar Check-Please correct the following correctly, also change the word dude, etc. to "Sir." U r cleared t0 land D00D -You are Cleared to Land Sir OMG U R SO G00D - Y U SO COOL D00D You have a nice Job Sir.
m27saw
#199907748Tuesday, October 11, 2016 2:49 AM GMT

Username: ###### Desired Rank: Flight Attendant 3. none, hoping to start here :) 4. first of all i think that i could help this group for the better and bring something new here. I also have experience with Alaska Airlines since i regularly fly with them ad live near one of their hubs in ####### Washington. 5. Yes i will always listen to them. ## # Flight Attendant/Airport Staff- 1. i am pretty active, and i also can work on most jobs that you guys can task me. 2. if there is a problem i will work to the best of my ability to solve it. 3. i would tell them that they would need to get the proper ticket or they will not be allowed on the aircraft 4. give me a ticket sir, please. 5. i want a Coca Cola sir. 6. why will you not give it sir? i hope that you will give me the job :)
m27saw
#199907843Tuesday, October 11, 2016 2:52 AM GMT

edit: changed 6. to "why are you great at your job sir?" i misread it. 10/10/2016
mostlyboss
#204607565Saturday, December 17, 2016 9:34 PM GMT

1.Username: mostlyboss 2.Desired Rank: Flight Attendant 3.Previously places worked: Vo################### sentences of why we should pick you out of our other applicants. I am very friendly; especially towards new players. I put dedication into being the best attendant I can be by being social towards other players. 5. Promise to listen to HR's? (Yes or No) Yes 6 Activity scale of 1-10? weekdays: 5 to 6 Weekends 8 to 10 Flight Attendant/Airport Staff- 1.How may you be useful to us? I have always been a friendly person towards other players. 2. If there is a problem going on, how can you help? If it is an argument/conflict, break it up and try to find out what's going on; put myself in the perspective of the conflicting players. Then try to make the player relate so they can quickly get along and settle down. If it is a glitch, ask everyone to do a specific task to fix it like "please, may everyone leave the server so the problem can be resolved as soon as possible...?" 3. If there is a person without a proper ticket in the airport, how would you handle it? Ask them where they got the ticket and then, calmly ask them to buy an actual ticket from the stations. 4.Grammar Check-Correct the following, also please correct the word dude, etc. to "Sir." "May I please have a ticket, sir?" - "Excuse me sir, may I please have a Coke?" - "What is the reason for you to keep this item, sir?"
JeremyGamerRRCool
#206647053Sunday, January 08, 2017 2:53 AM GMT

1. JeremyGamerRRCool 2. Lead Flight Attendant 3. Premier Inn. and Delta Airlines 4. I'm very kind and thoughtful . I'm also very curious too . ## ### ## ######## # ####### , ## # out of ## . ######## # # , # , ## # out of 10 Flight Attendant/Airport Staff 1. I'm always kind to other players and I promise I will be nice to them 2. I would go over and see what is happening I would try to tell them to stop If they don't listen I will report it to a HR with screenshot proof 3. Ask Them Where they got the ticket , and then you should take them somewhere where they can get a good ticket . 4. "May I please have a ticket , Sir ? " "Excuse me Sir , may I please have a coke ? "What is the reason for you to keep this item , Sir ?

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right