of     1   

RaceForLast
#184114063Monday, February 22, 2016 1:11 AM GMT

Each player in my game has a city. I want the camera to focus on the city using an isometric projection. So far, I have: wait() local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer local localplayer = script.Parent.Parent local angle = 0 local view = false function center() return (localplayer.Character and localplayer.Character:FindFirstChild'Head' and localplayer.Character.Head.Position) or Vector3.new() end workspace.CurrentCamera.FieldOfView = 2 workspace.CurrentCamera.CameraType = 'Scriptable' while wait(1/60) do workspace.CurrentCamera.CameraType = 'Scriptable' workspace.CurrentCamera:Interpolate( CFrame.new(center() + (CFrame.Angles(0, math.pi/4+math.pi/2*angle, 0).lookVector + Vector3.new(0, 1, 0))*1000, center()), CFrame.new(center(), center()), 0.01 ) end Although this works, it's sloppy. The outlines of parts flicker in-game. Is there a good way to do this without using a while loop?
cxcharlie
#184114350Monday, February 22, 2016 1:15 AM GMT

use game:GetService'RunService'.RenderStepped:wait'' instead of wait'' or use game:GetService'RunService'.RenderStepped:connect(function() end) if you trust that it can finish the calculations everyframe http://www.roblox.com/a-item?id=212802893local D = Instance.new('RocketPropulsion',me) D.Target = OP D:Fire()

of     1