Perambulation
#184210138Tuesday, February 23, 2016 10:08 PM GMT

(nvm, false data)
PickachuGirl
#184221366Wednesday, February 24, 2016 1:07 AM GMT

(goodness im so sorry. i took 100 years and all i could give you is this lousy t-shirt bleh) Name: Quinn (lastname) Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Quinn is 5'7" tall. She has silky black hair, often tied in a pony tail, and long bangs which reach to below her eyebrows, nearly covering her eyelids. While it isn't completely porcelain, her skin is still rather pale, and appears almost translucent. She has a slightly underweight, with a thin, almost lanky frame. She has a round, soft face, a sharp nose, and a small mouth with plump lips. Her eyes are a light amber brown, and are round and wide. Apparel: Quinn wears a pink sweat-shirt with a kangaroo pocket. She wears dark blue jeans, and dark, thick rubber boots over it, which reach just below her knees. Biography: Quinn lives in a middle-class home with her family. Born in 1998, she had a comfortable life, and though she wasn't exactly popular in school, it wasn't like she was constantly bullied as well. One time, she could remember, during a fishing trip the boat capsized and she fell overboard, with the boat on top of her. Personality: Quinn is sociable and talkative. She's gossipy, and doesn't keep secrets well. She's stubborn, and tends to make decisions without much thought, preferring to follow her heart and just her heart. She gets angry easily, and has a short temper. Weaknesses: Quinn is actually very insecure, and easily jealous of other people. She's also quite hateful, not like she'll hate everyone, but she does hold silly grudges easily. Phobias and Fears: Being alone, injuries, and dying is a pretty obvious one. She also very much dislike bugs and crawling objects. Other: Strangely enough, though, she does adore reptiles and snakes. *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
Perambulation
#184223712Wednesday, February 24, 2016 1:39 AM GMT

(okay, accepted)
Perambulation
#184228089Wednesday, February 24, 2016 2:40 AM GMT

(bump)
coIdplayy
#184246202Wednesday, February 24, 2016 2:25 PM GMT

[Can I make twins? Otherwise, I'll just do Xandra] Name: Xandra (can't think of surname) Age: 23 Gender: Female Appearance - Physical Characteristics: Xandra is real short for her age only about 5'3". She doesn't really know what she weighs, but she estimates that it is average. She has medium, brownish-chestnut hair, going down to her waist. She has nice blue pupils, with a crooked nose, and a mouth with thin lips. Xandra also has about a size 6 shoe, and she has tan/olive skin. Apparel: Xandra has a tattered white dress, with a blue, slightly less tattered sweater, with a stitching of a star on it [unless you don't like it, then just a blue sweater] with a leather headband. She has her hair surprisingly well kept, her hair only going down to her waist. She has some slippers with her, that are near breaking, however, the sole wouldn't break. She would also have a necklace that she would keep under her sweater. Biography: Unknown, but she was grown up on a farm outside of town, and she lived there, until she moved to the city to live in a small apartment. Then, she heard about the kidnappings, but eventually, she herself got kidnapped. Ever since, she's been wanting to go back to her normal life on a farm. Personality: Xandra has always learned to be positive during any situation, so one big trait is positivity. Xandra is also smart, figuring out what some stuff are within a couple hours-days. She can be wise, and she can be gentle, but most of the time, she's funny, trying to cheer up the people inside with jokes. She is also weird, wanting to test things out, even if they are mad or bad. She's also willing to sacrifice anything for her family, friends and relationships. Weaknesses: She can get carried away sometimes, she doesn't take some things seriously, and she can threaten people for practically no reason. Phobias and Fears: Seeing someone die, spiders, fire Other:
Perambulation
#184246383Wednesday, February 24, 2016 2:35 PM GMT

(twins are fine, and the CS is accepted)
Perambulation
#184246996Wednesday, February 24, 2016 2:57 PM GMT

(we should be able to start now that we have four CSs. from this point on, all OoC posts must be done inside parentheses)
Tr_ppy
#184256268Wednesday, February 24, 2016 7:18 PM GMT

Carter. The gag in my mouth tastes like suffering. For a moment i remember something, about my past, then I forget. Better for me, the past haunts me like a childhood nightmare. I look around. The white room is plain in its perfection. Not one streak of paint out of place, or a smell too sour. It creeped me to the bone. After a while of dazing in and out of reality, i hear a sound
Perambulation
#184256505Wednesday, February 24, 2016 7:25 PM GMT

(wait a moment. I did not start the RP yet. We're ready, and once I post first, then you can post)
GingerDeer
#184274755Thursday, February 25, 2016 12:35 AM GMT

(Are you sure you should start with just 4 cs's? Might want to wait a tiny bit-especially because I want to make mine.)
Perambulation
#184275766Thursday, February 25, 2016 12:55 AM GMT

(sure then. we will wait for a little more CSs)
Nogoneatdawn
#184276842Thursday, February 25, 2016 1:13 AM GMT

Name:Mela Amriuiz Age:17 Gender:F Appearance - Physical Characteristics: Mela has an hourglass body shape, she supports a large bust, large rear, and moderately large hips. She has an attractive appearance, with eyes green like grass, she has midnight black hair. She stands at 5'5 Apparel:Mela wears a solid black tanktop, showing off a bit of her bust and bra straps that are black, she wears cutoff shorts with most of her rear spilling out, though she wears a pair of black glasses needed for her to see. Biography:She was just an average teenage girl, nothing really happened in her life, but she soon got an illness, that illness basically destroyed her vision. So she depends a lot more on her other senses. Personality:Curious and Kind Weaknesses:Despite wearing glasses she can only see about 40 ft max, she lacks high amounts of strength, and speed, her body shape can also get in the way. Phobias and Fears:Spiders, Darkness, Heights, Sharks. Other:
Tr_ppy
#184277190Thursday, February 25, 2016 1:19 AM GMT

(Oh sorry. I didnt read that right, Ill be waiting until then.)
Danny07024
#184277234Thursday, February 25, 2016 1:20 AM GMT

(eh, a little bit on the raunchy-side here. tone down the explicit-ish part a bit so that I don't get sued by ROBLOX)
Danny07024
#184277648Thursday, February 25, 2016 1:28 AM GMT

(oh yeah, I'm also helping Pera with the RP. aka Admin)
GingerDeer
#184285061Thursday, February 25, 2016 3:42 AM GMT

(Erh, I'll make mine tomorrow. Kind of have been keeping up with other rps on other sites tonight. So I'd appreciate if you'd wait-hopefully I don't take too long.)
RoxProox
#184295743Thursday, February 25, 2016 12:00 PM GMT

Name: Damien Long Age: Late Twenties Gender: Male Appearance - Physical Characteristics: Damien isn't the strongest, but isn't the weakest either; He has a somewhat 'strong' structure. Damien has brown hair that is all over the place. Behind his head, his hair goes down to his neck and nearly covers his ears. Damien has brown eyes that look like they haven't slept for days. Apparel: Damien wears a ragged blue shirt with sweat, dirt, (some) blood, and holes all over. Below his shirt is a pair of ripped up navy blue jeans. The legs only reach beneath his knees and the ends of both legs are ripped up. Sweat and dirt are also on his jeans. Damien is barefoot. Biography: Damien, who's birthday was the day he was caught, was walking home, unaware of his surprise birthday. When kidnapped, his first thought was, "Okay guys! This surprise is getting a bit violent!", of course, that idea was trashed after he was knocked out. Now, he's here, waiting for the game to end or himself to end. Personality: Damien is a quick learner, easily finding out the point of this game was for the entertainment of the rich. He is determined to win, hoping once done, he is set free or taken out of the games. He can be a hothead once insulted, but tries to keep his cool. Weaknesses: Most of Damien's Weaknesses are listed below in the Phobias and Fears, but he is weakened by the idea of losing this 'game'. Phobias and Fears: Phobias - Aichmophobia (Fear of needles), Apiphobia (Fear of bees), and Dentophobia (Fear of Dentists. Yes. Dentists.) Fears - While having a phobia of needles, bees, and Dentists, Damien is afraid of bats, though he doesn't have a phobia of bats, he's just disturbed when they're around Other: N/A
Perambulation
#184296038Thursday, February 25, 2016 12:19 PM GMT

(accepted~)
Tr_ppy
#184372314Friday, February 26, 2016 11:25 PM GMT

Thread if broken for me
Perambulation
#184372407Friday, February 26, 2016 11:27 PM GMT

(oh, this is just a sign up thread. The actual RP will be posted once we get enough CSs)
Tr_ppy
#184377271Saturday, February 27, 2016 1:30 AM GMT

Oh ok.
PickachuGirl
#184383520Saturday, February 27, 2016 3:39 AM GMT

(Crosses fingers)
Perambulation
#184383974Saturday, February 27, 2016 3:47 AM GMT

(be patient)
PickachuGirl
#184408998Saturday, February 27, 2016 5:08 PM GMT

(i-it's hard ;_;) *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
PickachuGirl
#184412486Saturday, February 27, 2016 6:02 PM GMT

(more people please join!!) *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.