Iwasdarecek123456
#186155266Sunday, March 27, 2016 10:30 AM GMT

Requirements for Mod/Admin Applications go as follows: 1. Be polite to users. I swear to be polite to users. 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. I shall 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I am from Poland but I have been living in Ireland for some time now. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. I shall not. 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. Sure thing! 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. I mostly use :h. 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) Sure thing. 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. No Problem. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. I shall. 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. I shall not AA. 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. Sure thing. 12. Make it fun for other people. I am a retired Risk Universalis Experienced Participant I have a lot of experience in that. 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. As you say. 14. Always help players if they're in need. I shall do that. 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. I shall. 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. Sure thing. Here is my experience: I am a retired Risk Universalis Experienced Participant and I am a one year player of BVE. Thanks to all who care about the community! Your applications truly show us how many of you are great people!
xxibadrxx
#186253769Monday, March 28, 2016 5:39 PM GMT

1. Be polite to users. Politeness is key to a good and healthy RP 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. if an argument takes place, I plan on trying to resolve it incase this argument can ruin the RP 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I can help other members from a different country with translation 4. Do not be biased towards friends. Biased is key to a failure in the RP 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. i dont love music :) but ok 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. ":m and :sm can ruin rps due to how the tools operate 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) If a player is under 200 days old, then they sometimes can't learn 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. Griefers and Racists are discovered quickly 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. I understand! Rigging votes is a major no to an RP! 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. AA implys that this admin is not fit for RP 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. Ok :) 12. Make it fun for other people. Whats the point of an RP if there is nothing fun so yeah 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. of course,i love all people i will help anyone 14. Always help players if they're in need. ok i love all people,everyone dont worry i will tell u :) 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. Players need to worry about themselves! Admins need to worry about their game! 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you ok i will :D
anan35
#186256371Monday, March 28, 2016 6:20 PM GMT

1. Be polite to users. Always. 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. Loud loaded in my brain'. 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I am English yes. I am Turk,But i spell english very correct. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. OF course. The friends what i call it's good and trustable person. 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. I will not change the selected music before 5 minute isn't passed,I promise. 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. Affirmative. 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) I will.. 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. I'll listen the rules. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. Alright. 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. Understood I don't AA in ANY of the minibuild games or DOM's. 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@ Roger that. 14. Always help players if they're in need. I am a great person,don't even think about it! 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. Thanks for advice! 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. I'll allways.
LogicLam
#186265829Monday, March 28, 2016 8:41 PM GMT

I want to have admin because I want to play music while building in this game I want to ban exploiters and help out if people are griefing in this game I am a great admin user i dont like to abuse this opportunity please give me admin I play everyday to.
juilanxander
#186341881Tuesday, March 29, 2016 11:19 PM GMT

1. Be polite to users. Being polite brings the community together, which is amazing. 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. I'm good at that, I've done that many times in my old admin days. 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I'm from the U.S so, I'm fine. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. I would never do that, my friend are everything, and so is family. 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. This prevents music spam. Great idea! 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. This ruins the RP, getting in the way of the screen. 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) I understand this. This is also a good idea! 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. Greifers, racists, and etc ruin roleplays and the community. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. A lot of people did this on BVE, they've paid the price. I will never do this. 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. AA, - shivers - horrible it ruins everything. You will pay the ultimate price if you AA. 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. Hard-@s ruin communities. 12. Make it fun for other people. Fun is what matters. 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. People that break rules and don't know them, will get my help. 14. Always help players if they're in need. Helping people is awesome! 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. Teaching people to teach others will help everyone in the community know what to do. 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. Not being yourself has major consequences.
momo3zo
#186348050Wednesday, March 30, 2016 12:39 AM GMT

Before I say anything, I'd like to request this from you, Kody. I've been here since the early days of EAOE community. So I'm a trusted member. I don't want this fact alone to change my application in any way. 1: I am polite to everyone. (except for griefers and racists cough cough battle cough cough) 2: I am naturally good at stopping arguments. I can calm people down and get them to say what's going on. 3: I use proper English all the time. I was raised with Creole but I started to learn English early on so I am bilingual. 4: I am willing to lose maybe one or two friends because of this rule. 5: I won't change the music unless I absolutely have to, lol. 6: I will only use :M or :sm if something very serious has happened. 7: I will always kick players who are under 200 days old. (unless dressed colonial) 8: I actually know an admin who was being intensely racist because an Arabic song was playing and he assumed it was I-----S-----I-----S. 9: Got it! 10: No AA, obviously. I will keep in mind it doesn't matter who I am, I will be unadmined and perma-banned. 11: I usually have fun, until some BVE jihadist griefs. 12: I will make it as much fun for others as possible. I will even ask people who look angry what's wrong. 13: If a player doesn't understand I will explain the rules to them and what the typical [insert useful thing here] should look like. I hate seeing cities that are just one block. 14: Well, 9 times out of 10, if a player needs help, he/she will ask another player for help :/ But I will still try to help as much as possible. 15: I'll try and teach players to teach other players. As much as possible so I can worry about others. It's not easy to teach a player to teach another player. 16: Uh, okay then. EAOE is one of the greatest communities I've seen. In the couple of months it has existed there hasn't been any major AA or any inner collapse whatsoever. When Captaingoldbeard griefed BVE I was very angry at first but when I discovered EAOE, I found something more. I found a community is hard working players, a community of calm, well mannered people unlike in BVE. People like EAOE are really what keeps the minibuilding thing going. One thing I'd love to see is a map twice the size of this one, for new players who can't microbuild or nanobuild or whatever. The typical minibuilds on here seem a bit too harsh for new players who aren't good at that stuff. The only reason why I even began to minibuild is because it was easy, very calming, and it helped me when I was stressed out. But that's just an idea, meh.
IIJohnathanFBriggsII
#186362205Wednesday, March 30, 2016 3:58 AM GMT

1. Be polite to users. I Always Am.I love this game and i want it to Thrive 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. I will Always Dissolve Arguements as SOON as they start 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I m not Foreign. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. I am never Biased Towards Friends 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. I understand that 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. I rarely EVER use :m or :sm.I mostly use :h 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) Yes Sir! 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. I Will Always Keep EAOE Safe from Greifers and Racists 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. I will Do Votes Fairly. 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. I have Never AA'd In my Life.I owned 2 games like this of my own.So I know how it goes 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. I always Have Fun at EAOE :3 12. Make it fun for other people. I will Always Make the Game Fun 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. Will Do Sir! 14. Always help players if they're in need. I will always,ALWAYS help players if they are in need 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. Yes Sir! 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. I am always Myself.I may Not act like myself.But.I am BTW I am Always active and ready to start whenever as I am Currently Home schooled
SirMarkDavidson
#186385483Wednesday, March 30, 2016 5:52 PM GMT

I will learn this rules by head so I can be admin and help the community
SirMarkDavidson
#186386028Wednesday, March 30, 2016 6:05 PM GMT

1. Be polite to users. Why should I be rude to them? 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. I'll be neutral in every argument between users, and try to fix the argument. 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. If a player doesn't know English, I can translate, out of Dutch, a bit German and a bit French. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. I won't have my friends higher than other players. 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. Just vote about changing music. 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. ":h" is way more useful than ":m" or ":sm". 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) Demn nubs should be perm banned. 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. If I hate something, it are griefers. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. #Demorcacyrules 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. AA? I hate AA. 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. kk. 12. Make it fun for other people. Whats the point of an RP if there is nothing fun! xD 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. Hey! If someone has a question, I am always open! 14. Always help players if they're in need. Once again, my door is always open! 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. Players need to worry about themselves! Admins need to worry about their game! Have fun! Lighten up! 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. Of course!
ryanmillington
#186397134Wednesday, March 30, 2016 9:23 PM GMT

Hello, i am not new to games like this, so I know how to build. And I would love to help out this group/game. To help it from exploiters Etc. So i would love to become an admin/mod, I have had loads of experience with admin in different groups. - Ryanmillington
3DRAD
#186431921Thursday, March 31, 2016 8:01 AM GMT

I feel my previous Application was very lacklustre, so I will resend one. 1: Be polite to users Yes, I have an obsession with making sure I don't come off as someone who isn't polite, so this should be too hard. (Wanna make the TF2 Sniper joke so hard) 2: Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. I'm an adept, if not Expert debater, if a situation arises I can find good ground for both parties to settle on, I deal with this alot as my best friend irl has anger issues. 3: Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I'm from the United Kingdom, I'm good. 4: Do not be biased towards friends I'm typically unbiased when settle disputes involving friends, however I will attempt to make sure my friend can improve and be a better person, so I don't lose them and it doesn't happen again, and I believe I'll be willing to do that for anyone. 5: Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. I usually just mute Roblox if I don't like a song, and put my own on. So I'm good for this. 6: Do NOT spam :m or :sm I learned about this from an admin who got kicked for doing this in RU3, so this shouldn't be a problem. 7: Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) Too easy, I will attempt to age everyone and kick if under 200 days unless dressed Colonial. 8: Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. I can be extremely cold and punishing if I have the power to do so when someone breaks the rules, if someone does any of those two things, they will be ejected out the server. 9: Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. I'm always honest when making votes. 10: Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what I know what the people want, and I will at least attempt to never abuse my admin position ever. 11: Have fun, don't be a hard-@ Will do, I'll try to be cheerful, but be annoyed if someone breaks the rules or messes around. 12: Make it fun for other people. Will do, rule breakers gone, fun-havers in. (I'm trademarking that) 13: Explain rules if player doesn't understand. I know the rules well, and will explain. 14: Always help players if they're in need. I can easily go to players if they ask for help and make sure they're requests are for filled, but only if they're within reason. 15: Teach players to teach other so you have more time to worry about others. My minibuilding skills aren't the best, but I can teach the basics to someone so they can teach others. 16: Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. I find it hard to not be myself. Thats my application.
SirMarkDavidson
#186438364Thursday, March 31, 2016 1:11 PM GMT

1. Be polite to users. Why should I be rude to them? 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. I'll be neutral in every argument between users, and try to fix the argument. 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. If a player doesn't know English, I can translate, out of Dutch, a bit German and a bit French. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. I won't have my friends higher than other players. 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. Just vote about changing music. 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. ":h" is way more useful than ":m" or ":sm". 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) Demn nubs should be perm banned. 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. If I hate something, it are griefers. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. #Demorcacyrules 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. AA? I hate AA. 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. kk. 12. Make it fun for other people. Why should I take fun away, ROBLOX is made to have fun. 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. If they just ask me, I'll explain. 14. Always help players if they're in need. I will. 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. Heh, could've thought that my own. 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. Why should I want to be someone else? I am who I am, weather you like it or not.
OneRubySky
#186462647Thursday, March 31, 2016 9:51 PM GMT

Requirements for Mod/Admin Applications go as follows: 1. Be polite to users. I will 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. I will try my best 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I am from a foreign country. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. Okay 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. That really does get annoying... 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. I don't see a reason to. 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) Okay. 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. Will try my best. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. I like a fair game. 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. I don't see a reason to. 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. Letting new players learn how to play. 12. Make it fun for other people. Like when I change age, maybe a little :disco to celebrate new Era, or the beginning of the RP. 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. Its up there. ^ 14. Always help players if they're in need. BULLY FREE GAME! 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. Less chatting 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. I am one of a kind, every human is one of a kind. Great game! (I wish that was a fact) I would like to watch other players play and inspire them to teach others. WHATS NEXT?
ContrastedTGE
#186474094Friday, April 01, 2016 12:30 AM GMT

1. Be polite to users. I will always be police to other fellow builders. Even griefers. Griefers are people too. c: 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. I will always try to diminish an argument to as low as I can, but some arguments, such as constructive ones that can have good outcomes, can be good if it does not continue. 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I will always speak my ultimate form of the English Language. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. I will always be equal to everyone, friends or not. 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. I will not change the music after a 5 minute interval. (What if the song is very annoying to almost everyone and they say "No no stop the music not this song!" would I need to change it to something else? 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. I will not spam :m or :sm as it can/will bother other players' visibility. 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) I will kick any 200 or lower player unless they are dressed in an appropriate outfit. 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. I will be sure to punish these people, while still being polite to them. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. I will always use the :vote command fairly. 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. I will never abuse the abilities I have. 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. I will be sure to have a positive attitude when playing. 12. Make it fun for other people. I will always make the environment of the building areas bring happiness to all players. 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. I will always describe the rules with examples and using very detailed descriptions. 14. Always help players if they're in need. I will always help players if they ever need help with building or other topics. 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. I will teach players to be teachers so they can teach the students that should be teach-ed so teachers can teach even more students. 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. I will always be myself, I NEVER pretend to be someone else, as that is very wrong and it can be embarrassing to the person you are acting as. P.S. I'm not sorry for putting "I will" at the start of every answer, as... well... I WILL do that. -iiContrasted (AKA ii)
SolarMaster123
#186944467Thursday, April 07, 2016 11:18 PM GMT

1. Be polite to users. I've Never Been Different! And ill do so 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. If a Argument were to arise I would try to reason and make a quick solution 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I would always use Proper English 4. Do not be biased towards friends. I will not. I will Be fair and fair 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. I do Understand that. People may want music of that kind, 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. Understood, I will not do :m or :sm But only WHEN needed 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) Understood. Id like to protect this community 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. I will. Id like to protect peoples creations. and would not allow rude behavior of racial Content 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. I will. I understand many may want a year. so I will make it fair 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. It will never happen and if it does I deserve what happens 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. I will. I can have fun and follow my responsibilities to my best power 12. Make it fun for other people. I will. ill try to make the best simulation to help everyone. 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. I will. Because id like to incorporate newcomers and guests to our community 14. Always help players if they're in need. I will. if they need help I will do to the best of my ability. 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. I will. ill do my best to train others to help more so I may help many more. 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. I will. Ill follow my self. and make cool collected decisions that benefit everyone. Im SolarMaster123, hope you liked it, Ill be on standby on wait till I get a reply
sirstuds
#187015335Saturday, April 09, 2016 2:41 AM GMT

Dear, RP Minibuilders Greetings fellow RP'ers. I see that the group is in need of one of the best moderation teams. I am here to prove that I am able to fulfill that role as the best I can. Firstly to show that I am an experienced player in roblox. I am a High Rank candidate in RF. And past F3X building Intern (I left the hellhole.) I would also like to disclose the fact that I am a shared account. Between my sister, and myself; I refuse to provide any information about this since it would reveal my face, and my sister's. All I can say is that we wrote this both together. From, sirstuds. (P.S I would like to know if there was a required format, to write the application.)
FrederickVohlkson
#187030743Saturday, April 09, 2016 8:40 AM GMT

1. Be polite to users. As a moderator it is your responsibility to help those in need. 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. If I was to see two player argue I will simply end it by giving them a warning or, tell them that the game is used for a friendly environment, and ask to apologies to each other or forget about the argument. 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. If someone was to be from a foreign country we can always give them words that they mostly need to use in future events in the game, maybe even more words to help a fellow lad. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. Friends should be treated right, just like you treat a family member. 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. If people were to request to skip this song I will do as they wish, but only every 5 to 10 minuets. 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. Spamming is simply a act of immaturity that a moderator should not be acting. 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) I am to kick anyone who seems to look suspicious and is not in the group as they will be detected as a exploiter. 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. I am to look at logs or be requested from a player to look at chat logs for anyone who is bullying another player, that will automatically be consider as a threat to the person being bullied and I will simply kick the bully. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. I will do votes that relate to changing the age of time for players to have more fun. 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. I am to not AA as it is showed as immaturity. 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. person kek 12. Make it fun for other people. I am to entertain people with changing eras and songs. 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. You can not be Toxic, you are to owned part of a land around the world, if you wish to have F3X simply do the command !help to get a moderator to tp to you and request to have F3X but requires you to be Established Citizens to have it. 14. Always help players if they're in need. I am to always be there to help anyone who seeks to be troubled. 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. I am to be a good role model. 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. Nobody can change the way you are and go talk to people to later become friends with the people you talk to.
sasha0374
#187031515Saturday, April 09, 2016 9:39 AM GMT

Hello, my name is sasha0374, or Alexander [Insert Surname Here] in real life, and i want to apply for admin. I have been to requirements for admin, i have met them. I obligate to follow the rules, especially, no AAing, helping players so everyone could have fun time minibuilding, fighting against Griefers and helping to make game as much enjoyable as it is possible. I have been to minibuilding for several years, for this group for 3-5 weeks, so i maybe considered as "non-qualified" or "skill-less" in this aspect of robloxian community. But i am not, i can probably show you my building skills, as i consider myself as semi-professional minibuilder. I am also educated in history, so i can correct history mistakes (if it is needed). I know English, as much as it possible for citizen of foreign country, like me. Im from Europe, from Russian federal republic of presidential type, as i heard you made a goal to expand fans to europe. If you want to know further details, PM me at any time. Secriently, your Alexander.
Clawmin
#187031798Saturday, April 09, 2016 10:06 AM GMT

This is a Group Rule thing.
michky
#187080881Sunday, April 10, 2016 12:54 AM GMT

Okay, so I do not want any of those, but I do want a ######### on what is the #####, because I was trying to fix a griefer'# stuff and repair the label tool stuff and I got ############. so whoever ############ me better look over the ##### and not take too many #######, like ####### someone for what they #########, not saw, and this should also be added for future reference in ## in being an admin. I have once ###### to be an admin, but I ####### to deny it. Now I have now feelings for being an admin. If I had been denied from the group,then it would have been another building rp group which had been ########
Clawmin
#187105928Sunday, April 10, 2016 10:42 AM GMT

Fun Fact: I have No Idea what you Just Wrote.
Clawmin
#187105940Sunday, April 10, 2016 10:43 AM GMT

lol
N1C0P3LUS0
#187149398Sunday, April 10, 2016 11:27 PM GMT

THE RULES OF Expansion: Age Of Empires ✔ And More VV To RESPECT all admins ✔ To find a BALANCE between Fun and Realism ✔ To Resolve Arguments without Biased Opinions or Siding with Friends ✔ To be CONFIDENT and VALID ✔ Former Admin of ♛ BVE - RISK - REBEL BVE - MiniBuild ♛ Will do ☠ to Griefers and Racists. Will be at ✌ with Rule Followers and Fun People. Will Report AAing Admins, Friends or Not. Will be "Democratic" on servers, Voting will be used Often.
DeadXMistXHero
#187237294Tuesday, April 12, 2016 5:23 PM GMT

How do you do, I would Like to request Access as a mod As I am Very police and can Handle arguments well and i do not show to much attention to my friends plus I never spam. I respect all these rules as i know them and did not copy and paste them. as this is from a Very Sophisticate person. I do not put up with racism At the utmost I WILL NOT accept any bribes out of Bans. My job as a Mod Or Admin is to make the game safer and Funner Rather than worse. Please accept this request as It is My main goal to make it better in the Game of Age Of Empires or AOE... Sincerely, DeadXMistXHero
SirValencia
#187288183Wednesday, April 13, 2016 2:54 PM GMT

I love the community of the group and the objective of the game it surrounds, if given the opportunity to moderate/admin in one of its amazing servers I would be delighted and every player/user I greet would be respected with the upmost care even if they are annoying and troubled in the game. If there is a griefer or a racist within the game I would politely ask them to stop their offensive actions, if they do not they would be punished. If they commit a serious offense such as an overly offensive comment or deleting a whole nation they most certainly would not be warned as it is common sense to know these rules. If a player is not over 200 days old I would politely ask them to leave, if not I would use the commands given to kick them from the game. Also, if a player is not above the "Established Citizen" rank within the group I would not hand them the F3X tool if they asked. If a player is not enjoying the game due to an argument I would attempt to solve the solution and calm the argument down. If the game isn't enjoyable for someone I will ask them for the reason of their troubles and then attempt to help them fix that problem. If a player is new to the game I would lead them through the tutorial room and ask them for any further questions if they're troubled on anything and help them with their start into the game. I would respect the fact I've been given the opportunity to be a moderator/admin in the group and use the commands I've been given with fairness. I would do fair votes and allow it of another persons opinion and not my own, I will not pick "favourite" users and help them with an advantage and I most certainly not abuse admin. ================================= Other Information ================================= I'm an English person looking to socialize and enjoy playing a mini-build game with others. ================================== Thank you for taking your time to read this application. =)