of     17   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

SchlechtMusik
#184448655Sunday, February 28, 2016 3:21 AM GMT

Requirements for Mod/Admin Applications go as follows: 1. Be polite to users. 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. 12. Make it fun for other people. 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. 14. Always help players if they're in need. 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. Thanks to all who care about the community! Your applications truly show us how many of you are great people!
mariobaseball2
#184449731Sunday, February 28, 2016 3:37 AM GMT

I may be new to this community/group, but I love how you guys work together to make such beautiful work, and I want to help make this community better in any way I can. This is would my first admin/mod role in any group, and I would really enjoy it if this community was the first place that I become an admin/mod. If you decide not to let me be admin/mod, I completely understand and I won't leave the community. Thank you for this opportunity to help the community. If you would like to know anything about me, or my past, just let me know in my PM. Mariobaseball2
darthj2
#184449874Sunday, February 28, 2016 3:39 AM GMT

Darthj2 1. Y 2. Y 3. Y 4. Y 5. Y 6. Y 7. Y 8. Y 9. Y 10.Y 11.Y 12.Y 13.Y 14.Y 15.Y 16.Y I think this game, is 10x Better then BVE, and I would like to have the Honor of being a Admin in it, Thank you, and this is my Opnion.
MasAmeddaGR
#184449947Sunday, February 28, 2016 3:40 AM GMT

1. Be polite to users. Politeness is key to a good and healthy RP! 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. If an argument takes place, I plan on trying to resolve it incase this argument can ruin the RP! 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I can help other members from a different country with translation from the language they are from to English! 4. Do not be biased towards friends. Biased is key to a failure in the RP! Lets avoid that! 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. Music shouldn't be changed even in 10 minutes! I will not change the song after 5 minutes and host a vote on what should be played! 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. ":m" and ":sm" can ruin rps due to how the tools operate! Lets please not use it too much! 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) If a player is under 200 days old, then they sometimes can't learn or adapt how to play! 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. Griefers and Racists are discovered quickly! We must stop this in order to keep rule 1 in effect! 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. I understand! Rigging votes is a major no to an RP! 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. AA implys that this admin is not fit for RP! 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. Of course! xD 12. Make it fun for other people. Whats the point of an RP if there is nothing fun! xD 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. Hey! If someone has a question, I am always open! 14. Always help players if they're in need. Once again, my door is always open! 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. Players need to worry about themselves! Admins need to worry about their game! Have fun! Lighten up! 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. Of course! -MasAmeddaGR
Kurt_Schuschnig
#184452184Sunday, February 28, 2016 4:16 AM GMT

hi, im jojitripp. im running for admin, ima cut the "oh im so happy" crep and get to the point. 1. Be polite to users. well, it depends on how they are. if they just can't shut up and stop arguing it's somewhat hard to be polite. i'll try tho 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. being president of ching inc., an admin at numerous games. i get it everyday. 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. im czech, but i'll try 4. Do not be biased towards friends. ok, thats fair-fair. 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. deal. i somewhat hate it when people do that to me anyways. 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. i won't use M or SM for arguments or useless stuff etc. 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) kinda odd about the unless dressed colonial, but i guess you mean of dressed good? 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. must and will. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. must and will. 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. i'll also report AAers to you. 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. i might be a hard-@ once in a while, but i'll try not to. 12. Make it fun for other people. ok, but i won't go 'ROFL LMAO XDXDXD' 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. thats fair and fair. 14. Always help players if they're in need. must and if will. 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. i'll try to do that. 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you thats what i've done for this wole forum. there, i think i've proven myself. im being who i am, ok? ok of thank
SchlechtMusik
#184452376Sunday, February 28, 2016 4:18 AM GMT

You will be accepted into the [RP]Minibuilders family. Thanks for staying true to yourself and to what's right.
BlueBalooby
#184452399Sunday, February 28, 2016 4:19 AM GMT

Hello! I am interested in become a part of this amazing community! I am a bit new here but I understand the basic rules and requirements of becoming staff. I work well with others and know how to handle situations. This is by far one of the best mini building games out there! The staff are so friendly and good and teaching players. So, I would like to become one of those people. Even if you don't accept this is my favorite mini builder. Also, I'm not just saying that because I want to be staff, I say it because I mean it, and I want to become part of this community. Baconshark616
darthj2
#184474039Sunday, February 28, 2016 3:09 PM GMT

*Better Version* Darthj2 I want to become a Staff Member in the amazing game. I believe I have what it takes to be a Staff. I may be new at the game, but I have been Playing BVE for a while, So I understand what to do with the tools. This Game is prob. the best Minibuilding game there is. 10x Better then BVE! I am really looking forward to helping the community, no matter if I am staff. Even if I don't make it in, at least I cam still play my new favorite game!
BrunoBrasil123
#184475527Sunday, February 28, 2016 3:40 PM GMT

Hi i'm brunobrasil123 and i wish to apply for mod! 1. Be polite to users. Be respectfull with players. 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. If a argument starts, i'll try to find a solution fast as possible. 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. i'm brazillian, my grammar isin't perfect but you can understand. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. Just because the person is my friend, it doesn't mean i can be biased for him! 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. I wont change the songs for 5 minutes. 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. I never spam :M or :sm 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) If he's under 200 days old, sometimes they won't learn and adapt. 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. I'll find a griefer and racist the faster i can, and warn him, then kick. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. We shall make fair vote, to make the roleplay democratic for all! 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. I will never AA(Kick without motive, ban without motive, etc.) 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. I will 12. Make it fun for other people. I ever make the roleplay funny for players 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. I explain the rules to everyone that needs to. 14. Always help players if they're in need. I always help when someone requests. 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. I'll always do that. 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. Aye. Ameno
Tiber_Septim2E828
#184481133Sunday, February 28, 2016 5:15 PM GMT

Hello I'm MikeWestenBN and I wish to apply for mod. 1. Be polite to users. I think an admin/mod should always be polite regardless 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. I think an admin should listen without interrupting the argument and give his/her insight to the argument and attempt to resolve it 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I can use proper English 4. Do not be biased towards friends. I won't be biased towards friends, my friends aren't usually at BVE type games anyway 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. Understood I will not change songs until five minutes have passed 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. I won't use :m or :sm I only use :h 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) Alright, I think this rule is necessary to combat exploiters on ALTs 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. 12. Make it fun for other people. 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. 14. Always help players if they're in need. 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. Thanks to all who care about the community! Your applications truly show us how many of you are great people!
Gensui
#184500271Sunday, February 28, 2016 9:55 PM GMT

Requirements for Mod/Admin Applications go as follows: 1. Be polite to users. Of Course 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. Well yeah its a Dom 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I am English yes. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. OF course. 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. Well people need to deside not you yourself your there to help people. 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. Alright I do not do that really 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) Alright 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. Alright 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. Understood 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. Well its just a game. 12. Make it fun for other people. Of course! 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. I will 14. Always help players if they're in need. I will always 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. Of course 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. No duh.
CourierAurelius
#184555649Monday, February 29, 2016 11:20 PM GMT

--- CourierAurelius's Mod Application--- 1. Be polite to users. Of Course l'll Always be friendly to any player on a server 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. Well yeah its a Dom I Know how to deal with Argument/Fight's quickly and swiftly 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I am English yes. I Am English and can use proper English 4. Do not be biased towards friends. OF course. I won't be bias to m friend's because that'd be unfair to any other player 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. Well people need to deside not you yourself your there to help people. I Will not spam music, And i'll make sure to help the players then worry about the Music playing. 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. Alright I do not do that really I Won't spam ":m Or :Sm". I'll only use it when necessary. 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) Alright I'll make sure that i Take care of anybody Under 200 day's old. 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. I Despise Griefers Since my Experience at BVE, And Racists aren't any better in my prospect. I'll make sure to swiftly take care of them. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. Alright I'll make sure that i will vote fairly and that everybody get's a chance to vote. 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. Understood I will never Admin Abuse, Nor will i stand it with any other Admins/Mods. I will NEVER AA because it's stupid, Unfair, And Plainly Idiotic. 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. Well its just a game. I Always have fun make other peoples experiences better, And i love having fun myself and with friends i make and players on a server. 12. Make it fun for other people. Of course! I'll always make the game Fun for others. 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. I will I'll always explain the rules to people unaware of them and new comers. 14. Always help players if they're in need. I will always I will always help any player if they need help with anything. 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. Of course We'll of course! i'll make sure that will happen so i can worry about other's actions and etc. 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. No duh. Why would i ever Be/Act Like anybody else? i love myself. I'd never act like anybody else because i'll never need to.
Lawman980
#184556248Monday, February 29, 2016 11:29 PM GMT

I am a freind of you both but anyways i am a responsible person and will follow all the rules i am an HR in arstotzka and i wouldn't if i was immature also i love the game and would love to make a better expirence for everyone and get rid of hackers and greifers ~with regards lawman980
YellowRiceJR
#184614725Wednesday, March 02, 2016 12:55 AM GMT

1. Be polite to users. 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. 12. Make it fun for other people. 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. 14. Always help players if they're in need. 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. I would Do this And I can Totally understand if i cant be a mod/admin.Its just like i love your games so can you please make me a mod/admin?
SchlechtMusik
#184687699Thursday, March 03, 2016 4:34 PM GMT

Currently, our slots are full, however that may change as there is a few bad instances with admins. We're going to look in to that and if it's true, they're to be removed. However, we still want to see your applications! It's amazing to see all of you that want to help the community! Look at this as if it were a queue, only there's not a for-sure that you'll be accepted. Thank you all of being so professional and being profound people! I have a deep regard for people who understand the importance of the people and the importance of helping them. Again, thanks to all of you fair-lads/ladies! You make the community, not us!
juilanxander
#184761019Saturday, March 05, 2016 1:10 AM GMT

Requirements for Mod/Admin Applications go as follows: 1. Be polite to users. Politeness makes a very happy Community! 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. Dissolving arguments is key. 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I am for USA, so I'm fine. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. I know the consequences of being biased. 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. Will do. 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. That ruins every RP. 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) Could be greifer's alts. 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. Greifers ruin everything, Racists start lots of arguments. 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. I hate people that fake the answer of the votes. 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. AA is horrible, down with AA! 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. People like that are horrible. 12. Make it fun for other people. Fun brings more players and better experiences. 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. Rules destroy Gmod, Greifers, and racists. 14. Always help players if they're in need. Helping players gives you a good REP. 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. Helps everyone, including yourself. 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. I know what happens if your not yourself.
king1magician
#185210340Saturday, March 12, 2016 9:40 PM GMT

1. Be polite to users. polite is always the key 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. yes sir 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. im from brazil 4. Do not be biased towards friends. yes sir 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. yes sir 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. ok imma do :m or :sm on important cases 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) yes imma do it 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. racists and griefers should not exist 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. ok 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. ok i will not abuse my admin on other people 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. ok sir 12. Make it fun for other people. 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. do not grief. do not gmod and dont use modern things in colonial 14. Always help players if they're in need. how to group items? press g friend :) 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. if you want to name things use label tool and to make things larger use the yellow tape 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. yes sir imma going to be me not a evil AA Thanks to all who care about the community! Your applications truly show us how many of you are great people!
trygon153
#185799215Monday, March 21, 2016 9:34 PM GMT

Application For Bouty123:I Am A Skilled Admin And Co Leader Of A Growing Anime Group I Have Many Experience Guiding Users Dow to Playing the Game Regulerly I Have Inforced Non Flaming Activity On My Online Games/Groups I Am Able To Dissolve Arguments With A Compromise Attitude I Always Run Fair Votes To Change Thinks that Effect The Way People Play the Game I INSIST Admins Have Fun With Players Not Being So Strict I Have A Rule Set To Determine If Someone Should Be Voided/Kicked/Banned And it Involves The Vote Of Others Please Take this into Consideration. -Bouty123 Your Close Friend ;3
FIreFlight1125
#185921760Wednesday, March 23, 2016 11:22 PM GMT

I am a Major Dev in the game also i have had expericne in HR and have played this game a lot. I love the game very much that why i wanted to become a dev. Also i play a lot if players are on and i see and i can start games when im bored ( im bored most of the time). I also new to the group (two weeks old to it). I want to help others and i know how to be a HR from owning groups and owning minecraft servers. I am also nice to others and can invite my friends to join.
sean80101
#185931671Thursday, March 24, 2016 1:48 AM GMT

1. Be polite to users. Yes, being in-polite will tarnish the games name and also piss people off, 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. I understand this, as generally I stay neutral unless I see evidence that proves on side is right. 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I am from America, and unless im joking around, I will use proper English. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. I understand. 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. Ok. 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. Ok. 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) Got it. 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. I understand 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. I understand 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. Ok. 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. Right. 12. Make it fun for other people. Because that'll piss people off. 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. I got it. 14. Always help players if they're in need. Unless its way above my power, I will. 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. Right. 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. I got it.
Obsevantlaststand
#185933370Thursday, March 24, 2016 2:19 AM GMT

1. Always will be polite, no reason not to, to be frank. 2. I can handle arguments as I have been in other rp communities that had plenty of arguments, I don't pick favorites or sides, I only finally pick who is right once I have had a sufficient amount of evidence. 3. I always use proper English and grammar unless I am joking around. 4. Never will. 5. Unless it is troll in some way, got it. 6. No reason, and never will be a reason to do so. 7. Alright. 8. Of course, they are the blight of minibuilding to be honest. 9. Of course. 10. Of course, AA is terrible and annoying, I like to refrain from this. 11. As you can see from my common character model, I can have some fun. 12. Don't want to lessen the playerbase, or displease any of them either. 13. Aswell as guide them through building if needed. 14. Of course, never leave a player hanging. 15. Of course. 16. Trust me, im always myself.
littlebear1943
#185936366Thursday, March 24, 2016 3:15 AM GMT

. Be polite to users. Politeness is key to a good and healthy RP! 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. If an argument takes place, I plan on trying to resolve it incase this argument can ruin the RP! 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I can help other members from a different country with translation from the language they are from to English! 4. Do not be biased towards friends. Biased is key to a failure in the RP! Lets avoid that! 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. Music shouldn't be changed even in 10 minutes! I will not change the song after 5 minutes and host a vote on what should be played! 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. ":m" and ":sm" can ruin rps due to how the tools operate! Lets please not use it too much! 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) If a player is under 200 days old, then they sometimes can't learn or adapt how to play! 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. Griefers and Racists are discovered quickly! We must stop this in order to keep rule 1 in effect! 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. I understand! Rigging votes is a major no to an RP! 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. AA implys that this admin is not fit for RP! 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. Of course! xD 12. Make it fun for other people. Whats the point of an RP if there is nothing fun! xD 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. Hey! If someone has a question, I am always open! 14. Always help players if they're in need. Once again, my door is always open! 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. Players need to worry about themselves! Admins need to worry about their game! Have fun! Lighten up! 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. Of course! -Littlebear1943
3DRAD
#185960965Thursday, March 24, 2016 5:32 PM GMT

tis is mah applicashun In all seriousness I am fully capable of most of those things, the rest I am quite capable, but might slip up, most notably 11, But I will try. I have learned from others and am Willing to co-operate, and help the community, I love minibuilding and this community is wonderful, so my contribution shall not be wasted and I am eager to start.
TheHero0fRoblox
#185964274Thursday, March 24, 2016 6:36 PM GMT

Sorry for this post, but I am trying to advertise my game. It is a 2 player business tycoon that was completely made by me in 10 days. Hope you really like it!
DarylDixonTheBoss
#186031828Friday, March 25, 2016 7:09 PM GMT

Requirements for Mod/Admin Applications go as follows: 1. Be polite to users. Everyone but serg 2. Expect frequent arguments, be good at dissolution of those arguments. I got dis 3. Please use proper English, if you're from a foreign country, tell us. I am English yes. I am of the English Ja. 4. Do not be biased towards friends. OF course. I have no friends *cri 5. Don't change music until after a 5-minute interval of each song. Ummmm Okay? 6. Do NOT spam :m or :sm. kk 7. Kick if player is under 200 days old (Unless dressed Colonial.) Dont get the colonial part of it but OKAY. 8. Crackdown on Griefers and Racists specifically. *cough* Serg *cough* 9. Do votes fairly, they can be seen by the owners. Okewl so bobba now I know that bobba can stalk me e.e 10. Absolutely NO AA, any form will lead to un-admin and Perma ban, no matter what. Understood I got it 11. Have fun, don't be a hard-@. Ja 12. Make it fun for other people. Of course! Make fun of other people. Got it 13. Explain rules if player doesn't understand. Ja 14. Always help players if they're in need. Fine if I have to -_- 15. Teach players to teach others so you have more time to worry about others. So like hiring an admin intern. Isn't that what im applying for? 16. Be yourself, don't pretend/be not you. Ja unless theres another Daryl. Then we got problems.

of     17   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right