of     1   

SuperPHE
#184475634Sunday, February 28, 2016 3:42 PM GMT

Well this is obviously the Season I coaching application. Please PM me your application if you want to coach. If you already are a coach ignore this application. 1. How active are you? On a scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest. 2. Do you have any coaching experience? (Note: Assistant Coach experience does not count!) And if you do have experience, how successful where you as the coach? 3. Are you willing to host tryouts, practices, and scrimmage other teams as often as possible? 4. What are you 2 best positions in ro-football? (1 offensive position and 1 defensive position is required) 5. Do you promise to abide by refs calls? Even if they seem extremely unfair? 6. Do you promise to not abuse admin powers? 7. Do you promise to be active? (Not just on ROBLOX but active in the league as well) 8. What is you preferred team name? It MUST be an NFL team
MonsterWyatt
#184476435Sunday, February 28, 2016 3:56 PM GMT

TheThreeNoobs4
#185683047Sunday, March 20, 2016 2:15 AM GMT

Well this is obviously the Season I coaching application. Please PM me your application if you want to coach. If you already are a coach ignore this application. 1. How active are you? On a scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest. I am active a lot id say 9 2. Do you have any coaching experience? (Note: Assistant Coach experience does not count!) And if you do have experience, how successful where you as the coach? I have never been a coach but I would to be one I will take the my team to the superbowl!!!!!!!!! 3. Are you willing to host tryouts, practices, and scrimmage other teams as often as possible? Well I will because we will have to get better and then when I do it there will be people on my team players developing their skills also scrimmages I will do for practice games and have them experience it 4. What are you 2 best positions in ro-football? (1 offensive position and 1 defensive position is required) Well one is Wide Receiver and then a linebacker 5. Do you promise to abide by refs calls? Even if they seem extremely unfair? Yes I will 6. Do you promise to not abuse admin powers? I will never abuse admin powers 7. Do you promise to be active? (Not just on ROBLOX but active in the league as well) Well I will but sometimes I have to go to places so I will try to be active a a lot! 8. What is you preferred team name? It MUST be an NFL team I would prefer the Carolina Panthers

of     1