of     1   

basechad1234
#184600825Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:00 PM GMT

Table of Contents: I. Analysis of W2 games II. Predictions for W3 games III. Power Rankings --------------------------------ANALYSIS OF WEEK 2-------------------------------- (NOTE: I DO NOT REMEMBER THE SCORES OF EVERY GAMES SO I WILL LABEL WHO HELD THE L AND CARRIED THE W) Game 1: Patriots W @ Raiders L This game was on the Raiders, not the accusations of Franky's ability to somehow change the script of somebody who borderline hates him so he can get a smaller hitbox. Please note it is an urban legend that the "capes" and several rather large hats are unable to change hitbox size. Antlers are different due to the fact they can come in contact with the ball. BACK TO THE MAIN POINT. The Patriots came back from the previous week's absolute decimation of 93-7 to only win by the margin of a hairline Franky fails to acquire (sizzle sizzle). For the Raiders, things seem to brighten up as yours truly returns to the colors of grey and black. Note, #ZooWeeMama has never lost in its existence. (No MVP's cause u arent clutch) ---------------------------------------------------------------- Game 2: Dolphins L @ Browns W The Browns are the Browns. So good it's boring to watch, as Godder would then yall "THATS AA" The Dolphins are dead.......like literally dead. Deader than those whales deaded by the japanese deded ships. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Game 3: Broncos W @ Steelers L Little did the universe know that the Broncos will become a WR powerhouse after a decent WR performance against the SteeLers (AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA). As the Steelers sit as one of those mediocre teams that are literally so mediocre that nobody remembers them until they win. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Game 4: Cowboys W @ Packers L This should be the cowboys L, they allowed 21 points to a team that hasn't played more than 1 and a half games yet...... ( LITERALLY ALL THESE GAMES WERE LAME EXCEPT REDSKINS VS SEAHAWKS CAUSE AA) ---------------------------------------------------------------- Game 5: Lions W @ 49ers L Kind of the upset of the week, due to the fact the 49ers came in as a major contender to win back to back NFC titles. Meanwhile the Lions, who now seem battle tested against this 49ers team, rock in at 2-0. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Game 6: THE THAWGATE SAGA STARRING INSTALAG BRADY AND THE SALTY SEAHAWKS Literally, the Seahawks fail to hold an L without some sort of complaining. Week one they were humble, but then Era comes in faster than a History Channel conspiracy theorist with literally evidence of Insta saying thaw without any other evidence of him saying "/e" or the rest of the logs to prove that he never did say "respawn me". Anywho, this game should not be redone, and the Seahawks should learn from the Millikan Rams.....AND WIN. --------------------------------PREDICTIONS-------------------------------- Current record: 3-2 Game 1: Browns @ Seahawks---Browns win by less than 2 scores Game 2: Patriots @ Packers---Patriots win by more than 2 scores Game 3: Lions @ Raiders---LOLOL I CANT PREDICT THIS GET AA'D DUMB GODDER Game 4: Cowboys @ Dolphins---Cowboys win by more than 3 scores Game 5: Broncos @ Redskins---The old #DUBSQUAD beat Instalag Brady by less than 2 scores Game 6: 49ers @ Steelers---Steelers win by 1 score or FG --------------------------------POWER RANKINGS-------------------------------- 1. Browns -- 2. Redskins -- 3. Broncos +3 4. Lions +3 5. 49ers -2 6. Seahawks -2 7. Patriots +5 8. Cowboys -- 9. Raiders -- 10. Steelers -- 11. Packers -- 12. Dolphins -7 Biggest jump: Patriots +5 Biggest drop: Dolphins -7
LordUnion
#184601045Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:04 PM GMT

"Literally, the Seahawks fail to hold an L without some sort of complaining." I like you and all, but I think your mouth runs faster than your brain. We didn't ask for anything, Era did that upon himself, we didn't ask for a redo. ;)
basechad1234
#184602039Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:24 PM GMT

Lord you weren't complaining, but some other Seahawks were <_<
Matthew0709
#184606357Tuesday, March 01, 2016 10:41 PM GMT

but then Era comes in faster than a History Channel conspiracy theorist with literally evidence of Insta saying thaw without any other evidence of him saying "/e" or the rest of the logs to prove that he never did say "respawn me". dying
Lasi_HD
#184885568Sunday, March 06, 2016 8:35 PM GMT

Accept me into nfl

of     1