of     1   

Vriiskaa
#184697576Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:20 PM GMT

its really scary because it feels like nothing is real im not even depressed i just feel insane and to be honest i dont even feel like me typing right now is.... real just your average lady from OT ✩
baka
#184697702Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:22 PM GMT

I think you'd be better off telling a neurologist of some sort about that, not us.
Plungeit
#184697726Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:23 PM GMT

ok just calm deep breath breath in.... ... ... and out Woops! Wrong neighbourhood
Vriiskaa
#184697782Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:24 PM GMT

'I think you'd be better off telling a neurologist of some sort about that, not us.' but not even my parents know and i dont want them to think im crazy just your average lady from OT ✩
baka
#184698028Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:27 PM GMT

and it's natural to be worried about that, but what if this is a symptom of something more serious? It could be nothing sure, but I'd hate to see something bad happen when you could have caught it earlier. can never be too careful
Liara_Tsoni
#184698180Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:30 PM GMT

dw you're completely fine i get the feeling sometimes too just try and breathe at a regular pace. count your fingers. everything is real. it's ok. look around. you're in your room, or wherever you happen to be. you haven't left it. tell yourself to tap your foot, then tap your foot. you are in control of your own body
Vriiskaa
#184698937Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:43 PM GMT

'and it's natural to be worried about that, but what if this is a symptom of something more serious? It could be nothing sure, but I'd hate to see something bad happen when you could have caught it earlier. can never be too careful' you're right, but im trying to ignore it, i want it to seem less important so that maybe it'll go away 'dw you're completely fine i get the feeling sometimes too just try and breathe at a regular pace. count your fingers. everything is real. it's ok. look around. you're in your room, or wherever you happen to be. you haven't left it. tell yourself to tap your foot, then tap your foot. you are in control of your own body' thanks so much, ill try doing these things just your average lady from OT ✩

of     1