of     1   

Cromunus1
#184756968Friday, March 04, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

A few people have asked me to tell them how to make guns in roblox studio, so I thought I would make a guide. Note, this is how I make guns. Also this guide only applied to assault rifles, I can make a separate guide to pistols if people want. 1. First of all to make a realistic gun you will need to include these things. - Charging Handle - Ejection Port - Iron sights (or optic if you wish) - Magazine - Magazine release - Safety - Fire selector Note, fire selector and safety can be integrated into a single switch. 2. I usually start with the magazine, you can make one of these out of two parts, with on at an angle. 3. Then I build the magazine well around it. 4. Then I put down some basic parts for the body of the gun. 5. After that I make the ejection port. 6. Then I make the handle, trigger and trigger guard etc. 7. After the trigger. I make the barrel. 8. And after that the charging handle. 9. Then I add the safet and Fire mode selector. 8. Then I will make iron sights. 9. Then I colour the gun. 10. And there it is, ready to go. Hope you found this quick guide useful.

of     1