of     1   

ChristianGreyMD
#184994542Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:51 PM GMT

Do you just want to forgive and forget? I can't feel my heart beat. The pain you made go threw. Yes you are the reason I can't feel my heartbeat. You took the love away. I can't say yes to getting back together. No, No. You cheated you took me for a joke. Yes, you cheated and you know how I feel. You took the love and turned into pain. I'm sorry no were not getting back together. I'm not suppose to say my feelings. I don't admit but if ya want this ya shouldn't have took the love away. Since you left since your gone I'm doing better. Since ya left. You cheated you took me for a joke. Yes, you cheated and you know how I feel. You took the love and turned into pain. I'm sorry no were not getting back together. Since you left I've been doing good. I don't want you to call my phone. I don't want you to text me. I don't want you to come to my house. No stop calling. You cheated you took me for a joke. Yes, you cheated and you know how I feel. You took the love and turned into pain. I'm sorry no were not getting back together. Stop calling me ask please begging on your knees my answer is no.

of     1