of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

litcush
#185018652Wednesday, March 09, 2016 3:13 AM GMT

For each job you would like you will have to briefly PM me an application. It is listed below. To be able to achieve Head of Board or Board of Directors you will need a High Rank Recommendation from Head of Board or Higher. ♣️Why do you want this job?♣️ ♣️How will you help Aureate?♣️ ♣️Favorite Type of Clothing? (for survey)♣️ ♣️Will you help us recruit? ♣️ ♣️Qualifications? (Other Group Experience)♣️ 2_M
iraqassain
#185027348Wednesday, March 09, 2016 6:16 AM GMT

well i wanna join cuz u sent me a invitation and i like getting paid i will help aureate by fighting and selling items my favorite type of clothing is jordan and nike and yes i will help yall recruit my qualifications im good at shooting,fighting,negotiating,and hacking thx for everything hope u except me
Samwich14
#185062681Thursday, March 10, 2016 1:13 AM GMT

♣️Why do you want this job?♣️ I do enjoy clothing and I'm ready for any position you have! ♣️How will you help Aureate?♣️ I will follow the rules and I will complete any task you have for me. ♣️Favorite Type of Clothing? (for survey)♣️ Hard to answer. ♣️Will you help us recruit? ♣️ Yes, I will. ♣️Qualifications? (Other Group Experience)♣️ I'm hard worker, I will get what you ask me to do done.
Techias
#185067687Thursday, March 10, 2016 2:31 AM GMT

How about a clothing store?
Mystz
#185069260Thursday, March 10, 2016 2:54 AM GMT

♣️Why do you want this job?♣️ I have a thing for clothing, love buying clothes and will do anything to help :) ♣️How will you help Aureate?♣️ Anything I can do. I will help advertise, I'm at very excellent at making ad's and I've been HR's in lots of groups. ♣️Favorite Type of Clothing? (for survey)♣️ Trenchcoats <3 ♣️Will you help us recruit? ♣️ Any means possible. I will advertise and self-advertise for the good of the group. ♣️Qualifications? (Other Group Experience)♣️ Used to be Elite member in TFO(The First Order, SW Group). Used to be Elite Member in House Bolton (The Seven Kingdoms, based on Game of Thrones) Used to be High member in Tsunami Sushi. Thank you for your time ;)
KingKerBox
#185124592Friday, March 11, 2016 4:17 AM GMT

♣️Why do you want this job?♣️ I have a thing for clothing, love buying clothes and will do anything to help :) ♣️How will you help Aureate?♣️ Anything I can do. I will help advertise, I'm at very excellent at making ad's and I've been HR's in lots of groups. ♣️Favorite Type of Clothing? (for survey)♣️ Trenchcoats <3 ♣️Will you help us recruit? ♣️ Any means possible. I will advertise and self-advertise for the good of the group and i will surely help recruiting. ♣️Qualifications? (Other Group Experience)♣️ Used to be Elite member in TFO(The First Order, SW Group). Used to be Elite Member in House Bolton (The Seven Kingdoms, based on Game of Thrones) Used to be High member in Tsunami Sushi.
SsjTheo
#185181525Saturday, March 12, 2016 8:29 AM GMT

ill be any place in the group since aureate messaged me and I agreed to it so plz place me in a rank for this group
wolfshadowmask
#185212645Saturday, March 12, 2016 10:25 PM GMT

i wanna join the security job cuz i was inv and i like sword fighting i think i am a really good sword fighter and gun aimer... i will help this group by protectin it all the time if it needs help... my favourite kind of clothing is jordans shoes nike shirt/sweater and i dont have a fav for pants... i will recruit if needed so i will recruit... i have created some shirts on my other acct wolfshadowmask5 its not much but alot of people buy it and thats it i guess...
wolfshadowmask
#185212725Saturday, March 12, 2016 10:26 PM GMT

but my most favourite clothing are sweaters sorry if i wasnt like not specific
wolfshadowmask
#185212808Saturday, March 12, 2016 10:27 PM GMT

I also need the money xD
stevendoom
#185213976Saturday, March 12, 2016 10:46 PM GMT

1)i want it because i wanna make your group a better place for lots of people could join 2)I stevendoom will help by recruiting other people/convince them to join 3)my favorite type of clothing is converse 4)YES I WILL HELP RECRUIT 5)im good at fighting dueling and bowing
Lalila132
#185215120Saturday, March 12, 2016 11:04 PM GMT

♣️Why do you want this job?♣️ Well, because it's actually fun helping groups, such as clothes,cafes, etc,etc. ♣️How will you help Aureate?♣️ By making clothes and hiring new recuits. ♣️Favorite Type of Clothing? (for survey)♣️ Any ♣️Will you help us recruit? Of course I will ♣️Qualifications? (Other Group Experience)♣️ I'll do anything anybody asks me to do (higher rank people). I would work hard too.
killthemail99
#185242205Sunday, March 13, 2016 6:49 AM GMT

Hello, I am Killthemail99 and I would like to apply for you security Job. Why I want this job? is I need to find a great place to work and keep track of things. How will I help I know how to shut down bad situation and don't fall for tricks. Yes, I will help recruit I have done it for many groups. My favorite clothes are Nike, Under armor. My Qualifications are Military Vet retired for a Year and am looking for a paying Job.
Henry260
#185295949Monday, March 14, 2016 1:27 AM GMT

YOUR GROUP SUCKS STOP SENDING ME STUPID GROOUP INVITE MSGS THEYRE SO ANNOYING!
EpicRandomizer3
#185405871Tuesday, March 15, 2016 10:48 PM GMT

♣️Why do you want this job?♣️ So I will have more experience in managing other co-workers and selling merchandise. ♣️How will you help Aureate?♣️ Recruiting, selling merchandise, and keeping others in order. ♣️Favorite Type of Clothing? (for survey)♣️ Sports Team Jacket (Stormtech) ♣️Will you help us recruit? ♣️ Yes, I will send others messages about this group. ♣️Qualifications? (Other Group Experience)♣️ Kestrel. (P.S. I have 9/10 grammar and don't react to others getting aggravated.)
iiRainbowCutlass
#185460973Wednesday, March 16, 2016 7:18 PM GMT

How do I get a rank? Where is the application?##
burgerBoYs
#185644008Saturday, March 19, 2016 4:27 PM GMT

♣️Why do you want this job?♣️ I want the, I know this is very bold of me, but.... I want to be an Assistant Manager, it seems you are lacking one.. ♣️How will you help Aureate?♣️ I cannot help with designing, due to my NBC status.. ♣️Favorite Type of Clothing? (for survey)♣️ Ah, I don't have one, to be honest! I sort of like all types.. But, I want it to be unique. ♣️Will you help us recruit? ♣️ If I am required to, I will. ♣️Qualifications? (Other Group Experience)♣️ Not much. I've sort of flowed through other clothing groups.. Since, well, I can't design. But I'm pretty serious about this one.
burgerBoYs
#185644193Saturday, March 19, 2016 4:30 PM GMT

♣️How will you help Aureate?♣️ Adding something else, I feel as if I didn't add enough: I will try to help the higher ranks any way possible, let it be recruiting, or even overlooking some of the design in clothing. Side-Note, I've been on Roblox since 08. So if you think I don't know clothing, you're dead wrong. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
burgerBoYs
#185644449Saturday, March 19, 2016 4:34 PM GMT

Well, I had an original account at 08.. But it got banned for suspected scamming, which I did not do.. It was an error in the Roblox System, and it was never fixed, nor do I want it to be.
elcarnicero22
#185728961Sunday, March 20, 2016 8:02 PM GMT

♣️Why do you want this job?♣️to create clothes and and i enjoy helping ♣️How will you help Aureate?♣️i follow all the rules ♣️Favorite Type of Clothing? (for survey)♣️ terror clothing ♣️Will you help us recruit? ♣️i will send messegas to more people join to your group ♣️Qualifications? (Other Group Experience)♣️ satsuma
hellogeno
#185846630Tuesday, March 22, 2016 5:22 PM GMT

♣️Why do you want this job?♣️ My friend joined this group AGES ago, he recently leaved the group and recommended it to me. ♣️How will you help Aureate?♣️ I would help Aureate by becoming a designer or a security officer. ♣️Favorite Type of Clothing? (for survey)♣️ Hoodies of course, because Assasin's Creed. ♣️Will you help us recruit? ♣️ Sure!! ♣️Qualifications? (Other Group Experience)♣️ Mainly just military groups and fan groups.
emran114
#185875195Wednesday, March 23, 2016 12:31 AM GMT

I well love to be a Head Of Security because this is why ♣️Why do you want this job?♣️ A Head Of Secuity! ♣️How will you help Aureate?♣️ I will protect Aureate and well make everyone follow the rules! ♣️Favorite Type of Clothing? (for survey)♣️ Do i need to say this? Because i don'tt know! ♣️Will you help us recruit? ♣️ Yes of course, i got a lot of friends that will do anything i tell them. ♣️Qualifications? (Other Group Experience)♣️ I have been a owner and a Head Of Security. Thank you my name in ROBLOX is emran114 and i'm already in the group.
SmileyFace12121
#185882173Wednesday, March 23, 2016 2:49 AM GMT

♣️Why do you want this job?♣️ IDK I like to work, just ask anyone on work at a pizza place lol. I'm the one doing like everything. I don't even know what job I want I'm good at lots of things. I'm good at writing drawing singing editing and lot of of other things. I'm good for security too. Sword or gun you ain't getting past me. ♣️How will you help Aureate?♣️ In anyway I can. Can't be on everyday got doctor visits tons cause of chemo and stuff ♣️Favorite Type of Clothing? (for survey)♣️ Hard! umm... hmm... I guess I like girly or Steampunk. ♣️Will you help us recruit? ♣️ yup ♣️Qualifications? (Other Group Experience)♣️ I Don't Know, I'm in a couple groups I like and stuff. P.S. I have leukemia that's why I need chemo. Don't worry about me the cure rate is higher now so I'll more than likely live.
XxCheesyHaloxX
#185947355Thursday, March 24, 2016 9:28 AM GMT

♣️Why do you want this job?♣️ I saw your group and it seems like a very legit group.Anyways everything seems like its in it correct place, and i wanna get in mine too.I wanna become a designer,because i was making minecraft skins before and i wanna start training on roblox too!But no one wants to train me.I saw this training system about designers u have and i want one of your designers to train me how to do this. ♣️How will you help Aureate?♣️ Yup.Ill try my best and be active.Even if i have school. ♣️Will you help us recruit? ♣️ My job is to make everyone happy with my help.Give them clothes that i made with my own hands(should have said with my clicks xD) Ye...xD ♣️Qualifications? (Other Group Experience)♣️ No.No one has ever wanted me.Thats called nothingness.People dont want anyone these days.I Always was just a Member.And thats it.That Member with the other thousands ones.I Wanna be for once in my life...Special.
creeperface32
#185947760Thursday, March 24, 2016 9:59 AM GMT

i made a group 3 years ago called aureate imperium never took off lol glad 2 see u have a similar name message me for a secret =)

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right