of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

TryantHuh
#185019163Wednesday, March 09, 2016 3:21 AM GMT

iVadez
#185024606Wednesday, March 09, 2016 4:59 AM GMT

Necessary in the progression of ROBLOX. Needs a lot of things tweaked; i.e. every individual package needs to be worked on. Also the default walking animation is currently ugly, like an obese thug walking with a stick up his butt. Overall, great concept and needed, but still needs time. #Code print "I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Kᴇʏʙᴏᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍs ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ﹐ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅs."
Laekrian
#185024742Wednesday, March 09, 2016 5:03 AM GMT

I'm going to be posting this in segments. First off, adding joints was a good idea. It allows the possibility for player animations to have more fluidity and look a lot better. I'm going to talk about each animation and explain how I feel you (the ROBLOX Admins) could improve them. Idle animation: I genuinely think this animation is the best you've shown so far. I really only have one criticism, which is that the arms shouldn't be sticking out at an angle. The reason being it looks too much like a character mesh that hasn't been animated yet and has no bone structure. The T pose. I'm not sure about other players, but I like the fun little animations that play while you're idle. It's a nice way to add some character to your ROBLOXian.
Laekrian
#185024765Wednesday, March 09, 2016 5:03 AM GMT

Walk animation: Unlike the Idle animation, this one is not so great. To be completely honest, it makes my ROBLOXian look VERY angry. It looks like the ROBLOXian is about to attack someone, which completely contrasts the nice and friendly character you tried to portray with the Idle animation. When walking, the ROBLOXian leans his chest forward, and walks, swinging his arms with a sort of confidence that doesn't really make sense to me. (If you've seen the animations, you know what I mean) I feel the walking should be similar to the current walking animation, but try to take advantage of the new joints as much as you can without ruining the overall friendly and peaceful portrayal of the ROBLOXian.
Laekrian
#185024789Wednesday, March 09, 2016 5:04 AM GMT

Jump animation: ROBLOX is a physics based game. The jumping animation right now defies the laws of physics. Let me prove it. Stand up, and try to jump while lifting both legs out straight in front of your hips. If you do this right, you should almost make a 90 degree angle. Before landing, make sure to bring your legs down to their original position and land on your feet. If all goes well, it should take you one second to do all of that. As you can tell, I'm not a fan of the jumping animation. I mean this next sentence with the most amount of respect possible to the animators and everyone who's working on this new feature...it is bad. By far the worst. I've already told you why I dislike the animation, so I'll explain how I feel you guys should go about fixing it. When starting the animation, have the knees bend, like real life people's knees do. After that, have the animation play out like the current one. Arms raise up, and character lifts. Upon landing, the character should bend their knees again to simulate the physics of a real life landing after you jump. (Don't try to land with your knees straight when you jump, you could hurt your knees.)
Laekrian
#185024818Wednesday, March 09, 2016 5:04 AM GMT

Swimming animation: This really doesn't need work because the swimming feature in ROBLOX is rarely used. Plus, there really isn't a way to improve it beyond my next statement. Whenever my character swims in the game, he turns upside down and he faces towards the camera. I'm not sure if that's deliberate, or just a bug, but I'm not a huge fan of it.
Laekrian
#185024838Wednesday, March 09, 2016 5:05 AM GMT

Falling animation: Now you may be thinking, "There is no falling animation!" and you know what? You're absolutely right. Why not though? I don't really know. I think it'd be a neat little feature that would improve the overall fluidity of the character's movement. It's the little things that help. I feel the falling animation should just be the character waving it's arms in the air and slightly waving it's feet. Simple and easy to animate. Not sure about the coding end of it..
Laekrian
#185025119Wednesday, March 09, 2016 5:12 AM GMT

Bump
TeeHeeTwo
#185025573Wednesday, March 09, 2016 5:24 AM GMT

Alciphron
#185026412Wednesday, March 09, 2016 5:48 AM GMT

If its added I won't think a second before leaving, you may be thinking "OMAG U NAT BC NU 1 CARES U DON'T CONTRIBUTE" I've bought Robux several times and BC several times as well. Over 70$ in roblox, plus the ad revenue they get from me.
iVadez
#185032899Wednesday, March 09, 2016 12:58 PM GMT

^ no one thinks that since youre not bc you dont contribute. Im currently nbc and Ive had over 500$ spent on this game. If you leave because they add this, good. Many people leave when they add new things, and I think that's just weeding out all the ignorant users that dont believe in change for the better. #Code print "I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Kᴇʏʙᴏᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍs ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ﹐ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅs."
GeorgeMackintyre
#185032963Wednesday, March 09, 2016 1:01 PM GMT

I think it is negative Bc it ruins shirt
RenderErrorV3
#185033576Wednesday, March 09, 2016 1:25 PM GMT

I hate them. I don't think ROBLOX should be realistic. Also are they removing T-Shirts?
EpiFoxRBXProductions
#185033767Wednesday, March 09, 2016 1:34 PM GMT

what the hell was that idle animation #code --WHAT IS THIS
man1912
#185036767Wednesday, March 09, 2016 3:35 PM GMT

what the hell was that idle animation [2] Are they trying to destroy every single footprint of my childhood? Look how UGLY the animation is! The worst part is that they are removing T-Shirts! Reach for Juggernog tonight!
popit123doe
#185038123Wednesday, March 09, 2016 4:20 PM GMT

I hope it is somehow possible to disable the animations when you are idle, because it really ruins a STS line, and other instances where you would hold still.
billabot
#185038156Wednesday, March 09, 2016 4:21 PM GMT

it's the best thing they could've done, i'm so proud of roblox
TheAddictPlayer
#185040443Wednesday, March 09, 2016 5:26 PM GMT

I just tried it and I can tell you that the new Chars are PLAIN Ugleh!!!
Alciphron
#185069766Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:00 AM GMT

"^ no one thinks that since youre not bc you dont contribute. Im currently nbc and Ive had over 500$ spent on this game. If you leave because they add this, good. Many people leave when they add new things, and I think that's just weeding out all the ignorant users that dont believe in change for the better. #Code print "I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Kᴇʏʙᴏᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍs ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ﹐ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅs." " People insult NBCS for not contributing all the time.
HlCOM
#185070667Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:12 AM GMT

"ignorant users" You should go work for Ubisoft.
iVadez
#185070739Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:13 AM GMT

^ where give me an example. roblox says nowhere 'buy bc or youre useless'. because as far as I know, everyone has been nbc. there was never a time when you werent. #Code print "I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Kᴇʏʙᴏᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍs ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ﹐ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅs."
Alciphron
#185070891Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:15 AM GMT

What? I meant people on le fourms are always saying that, not roblox.. If it says it in my previous post its a typo.
robloxisepic43
#185077424Thursday, March 10, 2016 5:14 AM GMT

What I like:the walking animation makes it look alot better and other stuff. And finally now when were afk no more just standing there. The jumping really improves it What I hate:swimming in water ehh......
WholesaleROBLOX
#185079253Thursday, March 10, 2016 6:16 AM GMT

It's terrible actually. Just make them OPTIONAL. Becuase they are so gonna ruin the War groups.
robloxisepic43
#185079946Thursday, March 10, 2016 6:41 AM GMT

Ruin war groups? Cool war groups don't treat there people good enought training thats why a general always dies alot in wars

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right