of     1   

badboy5d
#185045058Wednesday, March 09, 2016 7:53 PM GMT

OFL's regular season is nearly over, But I am giving you the top 10 OFL team that is worst and giving you reasons why you should agree or disagree with me. 10) Roblox Warriors (0-7) The warriors kept struggling on the field with a major worst defense and a decent offense, But clearly giving up around 30 points to different teams when it comes to defense. Their all time record is an disaster with a 23-37, With 1 OWC Conference title. Their the worst team that haven't won an Victory Bowl. The offense Struggles with their Quarterback which giving up too many turnovers, The Warrior's Quarterback thrown mainly interceptions or incomplete passes which currently gives the Warrior's Offense rank 10. This showings how their scoring low points on offense and lacked off on defense. 9) Canton Greats (1-6) With the stupidest head coach FootballHD fired from the team with a bad record on starting a Running back named Ploogium that supposed to be suspended, The new head coach AdvancedGaming or whatever his name is on thin ice for giving his team the worst record of all time. Yet the Canton Greats made to the playoffs luckily but got eliminated by the Talented dangerous defense, The Millikan Rams. The Canton Greats have a decent defense, with a little powered offense. Giving up more than 35+ points against their opponents, Their showing a bad reputation on showing how their not doing good this season, many of the rosters quit by leaving due to lack of their organization, or the Defense needs to step it up. 8) Rektshire Rattlers (1-6) With their memory head coach Nasir773 gone, The new head coach lebron6dunk and his organization rosters aren't doing well enough. With less then 50 rosters on the team haven't showed up to practice, not doing well on the field, not scrimmaging right, or just being in-active all the time. Yet they tried to work hard to win but, the all time record of 5-19 is quite okay but needs more improvement. The Rattlers defense didn't step up all the time, and their offense is hardly put up points on the scoreboard. But I think the Rattlers will have a better record next season with a better roster. 7) Roblox Panthers (2-5) With Letruce, FIexing gone, New head coach, Ossie475 give the Panthers a struggle with a decent defense and poor offense. 19-38 is the worst overall all time record. With 15 drafted players on their roster, I think they can do better. 6) Highland Huskies (1-6) With a 14-39 all time record, The offense they have is struggling with a lack of turnovers, running attacks, and passing attacks. with head coach bobnaut, the team is continuing to struggle. If the Huskies wanted to be better they need to practice a lot, scrimmage a little, reviewing plays, and they need to work hard on the offense due to them struggling with the most pass attacks. 5) Barton Bruisers (3-4) The Barton Bruisers continue to struggle with out their good Running back FirstCrusader with a 30-33 all time record, The team is doing alright but they need to work on is the run attacks on defense. The team lacked off with a decent coverage on defense. The defense needs to work on their zone coverage because their giving up around a mid average of 30-40 points last time when they lost to the Spartans big time by giving up 51 points. The rosters needs to work hard by practicing a lot with a struggling defense. 4) Corinth Spartans (6-1) (Okay Team) Yes They have a 6-1 record, but they need to work on with their pass attacks on confusing the other team's defense. I know their doing good but quite a little, They have a better roster but they need to work on their defense. Yet people don't wanna agree with me, but their main Defense their struggling is the Linebacker or the Cornerbacks. The Linebackers or corners give up a open man on defense. they need to read the Quarterback's eyes before the open receiver contains the pass, But the linebacker needs to confused the Quarterback thinking that the receiver is open, but you need to contain him. And the Defensive Tackles needs to make a plan on sacking the QB. I like their defense, but they are getting better. With the years of struggling, I bet they can do better on defense and they can hold their opponents they would be better and could make a playoff run. 3) Redcliff Raiders (4-3) They continue to struggle on the field with a lack of defense. I could think they can do better next time on defense before getting the QB pressured. 2) Millikan Rams (4-3) (Decent Team) The Rams did lots of successful runs and having 2 Victory Bowls in their franchise history but, when heroforgotten the new head coach give some of the team of a struggle. But the lack of the players on the field weren't doing better. They need to work harder on practicing before going to another playoff run. 1) Dansville Ducks (5-2) With a better record of 30-21, But their 4-5 in playoff runs. The head coach needs to have all their players active for their important playoff run before they could hit to Victory Bowl and get their 1st Title in their franchise. They need to practice harder and have the defense to step it up. Upcoming games: Week [8] ( OEC ) Rockford Raptors @ Highland Huskies 1:00 PM EST 3/12/16 [A] Korblox Snowhawks @ Joston Jackrabbits 3:00 PM EST 3/12/16 [A] Pemberley Punishers @ Rektshire Rattlers 5:00 PM EST 3/12/16 [G] Roblox Panthers @ Florida FireCats 7:00 PM EST 3/12/16 [G] ( OWC ) Corinth Spartans @ RedCliff Raiders 1:00 PM EST 3/13/16 [M] Millikan Rams @ Canton Greats 3:00 PM EST 3/13/16 [M] Roblox Warriors @ Saxon Sunbirds 5:00 PM EST 3/13/16 [C] Dansville Ducks @ Barton Bruisers 7:00 PM EST 3/13/16 [C] Raptors win over Highland 48-14 Snowhawks win over Joston 33-30 in Overtime Punishers outscores Rektshire 49-0 Firecats win a fashion showdown of 30-23 to the Panthers Spartans beats Redcliff 37-30 Rams beats Canton 38-10 Saxon Field Goal win over the Warriors at home 34-31 Dansville wins 33-26 with a clutch Touchdown over Barton.
afrobull
#185045373Wednesday, March 09, 2016 8:01 PM GMT

are you joking about this seasons spartans? I am the one who knocks.
badboy5d
#185045408Wednesday, March 09, 2016 8:03 PM GMT

sike. You wish you can knock them.
afrobull
#185045506Wednesday, March 09, 2016 8:06 PM GMT

you're an idiot you put in the title "top 10 worst OFL teams" and you have the rams, ducks, spartans, snowhawks from this season on here no wonder OFL hates you lol I am the one who knocks.
basechad1234
#185046526Wednesday, March 09, 2016 8:27 PM GMT

"Worst record of all time"-Canton Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there have been several winless teams, is this supposed to be some sort of joke that I don't understand?
badboy5d
#185062795Thursday, March 10, 2016 1:15 AM GMT

Your momma hates you the most also. xD
Rodriquex
#185062872Thursday, March 10, 2016 1:17 AM GMT

Your momma hates you the most also. xD
ZACHWEBKINZFAN
#185063265Thursday, March 10, 2016 1:24 AM GMT

badboy how old are you PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS KNEETOHEAD RIP 31K POSTS R$100,876 Tx1,566
TinyBerry3
#185064102Thursday, March 10, 2016 1:38 AM GMT

"Yet the Canton Greats made to the playoffs luckily " I'm sorry but this thread is full of factual lies.
TinyBerry3
#185064185Thursday, March 10, 2016 1:39 AM GMT

You're using other seasons to describe this one, lolwut.
ZACHWEBKINZFAN
#185065790Thursday, March 10, 2016 2:06 AM GMT

this is painful to read because one of these reasons: 1. english isnt his first language 2. he is in special ed language arts 3. he is 10 irl PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS KNEETOHEAD RIP 31K POSTS R$100,876 Tx1,566

of     1