of     1   

VibrantSky
#185127409Friday, March 11, 2016 5:31 AM GMT

Before I get started, let me say that all the teams’ jerseys are pretty great, but some are just better than others. I will be basing this off of a scoring system like this(out of 100%): -Color Scheme - -Originality - -Design - -Overall - #8 San Antonio -Color Scheme- 85% -Originality- 75% -Design-75% -Overall-78% Although I like the color scheme, the precision dots in the jersey are a real eyesore sometimes. The black jersey, however, has an incredibly interesting design using the famous Oregon wings yet again to create something truly amazing. The logo is pretty basic but I like it(what logo in the RFL isn’t pretty basic?). #7 Charlotte -Color Scheme- 85% -Originality- 75% -Design-80% -Overall-80% Woah! Charlotte’s jersey is pretty darn nice. I do have one complaint though. The numbers are pretty small and I think there are too many designs going on at once. You have the gradient fading on the sleeve while there’s a checkerboard pattern strapping around the sides and into the number and name area. The color scheme is pretty nice and I haven’t see much of the logo. This is based off of flexing’s concept which I presume to be real. #6 Key West -Color Scheme- 95% -Originality- 65% -Design-85% -Overall-82% Maybe it’s because I’ve seen it all too often, but the Pirates’ jersey does not appeal me whatsoever. But I cannot deny that it isn’t a very sleek design akin to the Cowboys of Oklahoma. It’s the same old thing though and that’s why it is low. #5 Memphis -Color Scheme- 85% -Originality- 83% -Design- 80% -Overall-83% Very average jersey here. I just edged it over Key West because of the sheer fact that Key West is repetitive and it sometimes irks me. But is it just me or does purple and black not give you that “Mafia” feeling? I feel like Nighthawk or some type of Bird of prey would fit the colors a lot better. I do like the colors a lot though. I think an all purple jersey with slight grey accents and black numbers would be a beastly way to enter the play-offs! #4 Minneapolis and South Carolina -Color Scheme- 85% -Originality- 85% -Design- 85% -Overall- 85% Let’s be honest if it wasn’t for one having darker blue it would be pretty hard to tell them apart. They both have sleek sleeve design that compliments the jersey well and they both incorporate a yellow and blue color scheme. They both get the same rating. Bluejays, I like your number fonts. Bulls, I like the horn in the side of the sleeve. #2 Washington -Color Scheme- 85% -Originality- 85% -Design- 90% -Overall-87% The design of the jersey is the best thing about it! I like Arizona’s jerseys but they look better in this color scheme. Nice and proportionate jersey, sleek design. #1 Santa Monica -Color Scheme- 90% -Originality- 90% -Design- 90% -Overall- 90% There it is, the best jersey in the RFL(in my opinion)! This team has the biggest differentiation in color scheme and jersey design in the whole league. The sharp white and dark green stripes resemble the striking speed and power of a mustang on the shoulders of the jersey. Well done. When I see the stadiums I will rank teams based off of those too. Remember this is my opinion so please don’t attack me. Sports gaming vids. Youtube.com/uber300

of     1