of     1   

C9Patriots
#185308210Monday, March 14, 2016 5:52 AM GMT

I usually do a preseason prediction every season, and as S12 is rolling in, I think it'd be time to make my predictions! End Of The Season Records: Saint Louis Falcons [5-9] Texas Rangers [11-3] Toronto Blue Jays [10-4] Tampa Bay Rays [12-2] Queens Bombers [6-8] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ United League: Cleveland Indians [12-2] Los Angeles Dodgers [9-5] Seattle Mariners [10-4] Sun Valley Kings [6-8] Winnipeg Chiefs [3-11] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 1. Cleveland Indians [12-2] 2. Tampa Bay Rays [12-2] 3. Texas Rangers [11-3] 4. Toronto Blue Jays [10-4] 5. Seattle Mariners [10-4] 6. Los Angeles Dodgers [9-5] 7. Queens Bombers [6-8] 8. Sun Valley Kings [6-8] 9. Saint Louis Falcons [5-9] 10. Winnipeg Chiefs [3-11] Here I'll write why I placed the teams where they are. 1. Cleveland Indians I put them here because of their great offseason pickups. Cleveland always seems to go far, but haven't been able to bring an NBS home since S4 (pre new tools). With new pickups of co coach ObbyKing10, Will, and more, I see them going farther than ever. Right now they have an outstanding outfielder setup between ObbyKing, Mike, and Will/Tyler? Mike has been a top fielder since before S4, Obby since S4. The big question is, will they stay active? Will their pitchers play well? 2. Tampa Bay Rays No one's going to agree with me here, but I see the Rays being a top team this season. Of course I would NEVER predict my own team to lose. With Pat (Top CFer in the league) and Yolli (Best Fielder in the league at the moment) in the outfield, and underrated Kingstan in RF, you'd put them up with CLE for top out field lineup. What they also have is iVoltus who's been the best pitcher in the league for the past couple seasons. He's in his prime right now after adding another ring to his collection going a solid 6-1? in the playoffs. The big question for Tampa is, can other players step up? Will Yolli stay active? Will their second pitcher hold down the fort? 3. Texas Rangers Texas is a very similar team that we've seen in the past. We know a lot about these players because they've teamed up a couple times in the past. This team has gold glove Camarena and a Cy Young in Jeff. They also have the great MudCat8 who proved his presence in NYM's S11 playoff run. They also have a very good rotation in Goku and Jeff. The reason I don't have this team going as far is because Mud has gone inactive in the past. If Mud doesn't show up as much, their OF will be solely Cam. Can this Texas team stay active? If so, I see an 11-3 or better team. 4. Toronto Blue Jays Justin is back with the Blue Jays! It looks like a similar roster, but with additions of ClutchK and Tonc (BOTH MVP CANDIDATES, but Clutch won it). What I don't like about this team is their chemistry. They have a bunch of different players with different backgrounds that haven't teamed together. So far, this offseason I have seen several scrimmages, and I've even played in one, but this team seems to argue A LOT. They all have huge egos, but can play very well. I see Toronto making a possible NBS run if they stay together past a loss. The main question for Toronto is will their attitudes ruin their quest for a championhsip? 5. Seattle Mariners Hancock3 bringing back the S6 NBS champion Seattle roster! The negative part of this is they haven't played in awhile, but that probably won't be a big deal. They were mostly rookies in S6. They have been getting offseason scrimmages to shake off the rust. I was able to ump their recent one vs the Toronto Blue Jays and they ended up walking off in 6. Han is a 2x MVP, he will need to prove that he can bring back an old team and compete for an NBS. This team will be heavily slept on, but will upset. 6. Los Angeles Dodgers Everybody has been sleeping on the Dodgers. Tyty has coached over 3 teams to the NBS? Don't sleep on them, especially with additions of DeshaunRayban, Perry, and Steven. Steven will need to prove he isn't a HR hog if he wants to have a positive role on this Dodgers squad. They also added SeanJones10, hopefully he can prove that he can pitch LAD to a winning record along with Tyty. DeshaunRayban is also returning with an SDD NBS ring under his belt. Their roster looks good on paper, but most of these players didn't play that much last season. Can they stay active to bring an NBS to Los Angeles? 7. Queens Bombers This is where the big dropoff of talent occurs. We have Queens back for their 3rd time in NRBA. Every time they haven't made it far AT ALL. One resulted in a first round exit to the offseason in the playoffs, once they didn't even make the playoffs. Their roster looks only like it's going to be Cow, Cash, and iiKing. They can do some damage then and there, but I don't believe those 3 people are enough to carry a team to a winning record. Sorry Queens. 8. Sun Valley Kings Rocketman39 is back to own another team after that miserable DCD season. They have gained eael and unbeatablematt (who people say is going to do good, but I don't believe it #shots). Basically Rocket is going to have to carry this team to even get 6 wins. After rocketman, the talent DROPS to Eael and Matt who aren't considered very good. This team was put in a division with SEA,LAD, and CLE who I don't think they pose a chance to defeat. They will be lucky to make the playoffs and I don't believe that they will make it past the 1st round. 9. Saint Louis Falcons The Falcons are back after that disappointing 2nd round exit from last season. They lost key player OVOGoku and SeanJones which is huge for this team. Their only three decent players in my opinion are Officer, Desmond, and Tristan. You know a team's desperate when they sign Dj though. They may be able to compete for that 4th seed with Queens, but I don't see them going anywhere after that. 10. Winnipeg Chiefs I don't even know where to get started. Winnipeg was last seen in S10 where they went about like 2-12? They didn't seem to improve from that either. Galaxy will need to carry this team on his back. Considering his two co owners are iSlugger and Pwn, that makes you know how desperate they are. iSlugger plays on mobile and Pwn hasn't done anything relevant in forever. Galaxy will have to carry this team by himself, or we can see our first winless team since Obby's become commissioner. Playoff Scenarios R1 CLE vs SVK. CLE sweeps 3-0. TB vs QNS. TB sweeps 3-0. TOR vs TEX. TOR advances 3-2. LAD vs SEA. SEA advances 3-2. R2 CLE vs. SEA. CLE advances 4-2. TB vs. TOR. TB advances 4-3. NBS CLE vs. TB. TB takes it 4-3. I know everyone's going to call me bias for putting my team at #1 and to win the NBS, but if you can honestly predict your own team to lose, then that's you. If you don't like it go make your own predictions. Award Winners (predictions) Manager of the Year: Hancock3 Rookie of the Year: (No rookies known yet). Most Improved: GalaxyIII Gold Glove: C9Patriots, Cam, and Obby. (Yolli not in because I don't know how active he'd be.) Silver Slugger: Caravello, ClutchK, Han Cy Young: iVoltus and iShortstop MVP: No idea. Going to name candidates instead C9Patriots (AF) Hancock3 ClutchK Awards were tough to due since I don't know stat-lines. Basically predictions/guesses I wish good luck to every team in this upcoming NRBA season. Talent has definitely spread and this looks like NRBA's most competitive season yet. If you do not like these predictions, feel free to make your own. Leave feedback in the comments and tell me what you think will happen in S12. Thank you!
hancock3
#185339356Monday, March 14, 2016 10:44 PM GMT

everything is correct except Sea will go 14-0, not 10-4.
CashAmbitious
#185339656Monday, March 14, 2016 10:48 PM GMT

Everything was on point to me except the awards, but mostly great predictions tho
SeanJones10
#185340036Monday, March 14, 2016 10:54 PM GMT

sean will never win an award
SxvageDuck
#185340893Monday, March 14, 2016 11:06 PM GMT

no sean I will never win, the best chance I have is most improved but only if I can get on a good team
GeneralTyler4
#185340959Monday, March 14, 2016 11:07 PM GMT

Yall are sleeping on me
afrobull
#185340978Monday, March 14, 2016 11:08 PM GMT

good predictions but with the fall of TOR, i dont see them going far above .500 I am the one who knocks.
PythonPete
#185342509Monday, March 14, 2016 11:31 PM GMT

pretty good until awards Easy.

of     1