of     1   

DeweyFew
#185356919Tuesday, March 15, 2016 3:16 AM GMT

Let myself revise all the sentences you have brought forth to me. "It seems that you're being a nuisance to my franchise that I've worked hard to put up. Being rude on the Pre - purchase and having Moderators to address you to stop and because of this I had to stop developing tell you this. Along with that we are only having people Pre- ordering the game to help support the game for ad's and sponsorships." I want to see actual evidential proof there is an actual development in this game, rather it being just two core scripts and a gamepass GUI scamming players into believing there is going to be a big thing coming. The fact you use false thumbnails with no prior gameplay screenshots or teasers, is less not amusing. Honestly, stopping to develop because of one persons' criticisms? Kind of pathetic. "the main issue I have with you is that I see your from the Deadmist community and you being an associate there and bad mouthing the game I take it rude because you are just fishing for people to go over there with your bad influences" Stop, stop right there please. In what way shape or form do my comments make people refer to play Dead Mist instead? They would rather most likely reconsider buying the game that might be a joke. Dead Mist right now is in a state of in-development, we still gain players daily but due to the lack of Petro180 (Owner) developing into the game for months very minimally were also losing them, it's hard to maintain morale for the community. "And you didn't even give us suggestions on what we could add to the game to help us get ready for the full game release in June if you didn't know that's completely free if your patient" Because I've been an idiot when I was younger and bought scam games with false thumbnails to dupe me out of my Robux, It only happened to me once but I still regret it to this day. Lots of people like myself exist, we want to see evidence, logical reasoning that this game is being developed. You see, when Dead Mist was in your position, about to be released, Petro released images of the game and everyone was excited, and kept releasing more teasers to players, you need to do that, and maybe you'll gain more players in the process. "you aren't going to find it funny and if you don't like the game simply don't say anything and keep your opinions to yourself" No, I think I'll continue to do what I want thank you very much. "let's be mature here and not escalate the situation even further and let's carry on with our lives and not argue like children." Isn't that kind of ironic because you're taking this like a child would? Then again you probably sadly spent 20 Minutes on your message.

of     1