of     14   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Golden_General
#185380933Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:28 PM GMT

Before you read this, please read this blog post: http://blog.roblox.com/2016/03/saying-goodbye-to-tickets/ Roblox, Roblox, Roblox... This is a finishing blow, to an awesome game. This is even worse than the Price Floors. By next month, everything we love, about Roblox, the hats, the currency, the games, is gone. So, you may question me, Why is this a bad idea? Q: Will anything replace the login bonus? "We want to continue to reward many of the other activities you do on ROBLOX. We are introducing three temporary achievements on ROBLOX. We will be awarding achievements for logging in, playing games, and some other activities and each achievement will be accompanied by a virtual item for your avatar. We want to continue to celebrate your accomplishments – and you guys do so much more than just log in!" This will cause inflation. Q: I have a business making clothing on ROBLOX. Will I make less money going forward? "We are reducing the price floor on shirts and pants from R$10 to R$5. We are reducing the price floor to ensure that creators have more freedom to sell items at lower prices, now that tickets will be removed. We will also be holding regular contests for clothing makers going forward. They will be creating the clothing for our new users and we’ll also be featuring their clothing in the catalog for all users. Over time, our catalog will be largely stocked with community created items for all categories, including body parts, animations and gear. All items in the catalog will go through a selection process where we pick the best items for sale, along with the best items that are freely available for everyone. For those items that are freely distributed, there will be fantastic rewards to the catalog developers." These items will be expensive. I am guessing that. Q: Tickets were a reward for developers who made great content. How can they be rewarded now? "Developers can now monetize their game with developer products, gamepasses, and the affiliate program. ROBLOX developers can cash out their ROBUX for dollars which can be spent in the real world." Absolutely outrageous. That means you have the only way to get Robux, without the achievements is to make a popular game. Q: Without tickets, how can developers to advertise their games? "In addition to user ads, ROBLOX has introduced Sponsored ads which allow developers to more effectively advertise their games. User ads will continue to be available in the future for ROBUX and we believe this will increase the quality of user ads on the site. Both forms of ads are profitable for users who are advertising virtual items and games that sell developer products. We will continue to work on both systems to provide you additional stats so that you know just how profitable running ads on ROBLOX." No this will NOT. This will decrease under ads. Which is great for people that use "Click -insert number here- amount of times" ads, but not great for people that use actual ads. Q: How can new Developers get started without Tickets? "ROBLOX is a place where many game developers get their start. We are committed to making sure new developers get their games discovered. To that end we have created a new email address – [email protected] – for you to submit your up and coming games to. These submissions will be reviewed by our marketing team and submissions that meet our editorial standards could end up in the featured games sort. We’ve also identified the top ways our developers are making money in their games and provided this information to you in the Developer section of the site. Soon we’ll release more templates for budding designers to use when creating clothes and items." This will not help new devs, if they get DENIED. Q: How will top ROBLOX developers be affected by this? "ROBLOX developers will no longer receive Tickets on place visit. Currently, only a very small portion of our top developers’ income is from Tickets. We are committed to helping our developers earn money. We plan to expose additional stats on best-selling products so devs have better insight into what is performing well. We will continue to provide new stats for devs and new platforms and users to help devs earn more. We think that this change will increase sales by more than the income lost and will end up being a positive change for developers long term." I do not know if this will help. Q: If it’s about simplifying the economy why aren’t we getting a small stipend of ROBUX for continued logins? This would make it even more attractive to create alts and bots. There will be more pros then cons. Q: If it’s about botting, why don’t you just implement ways to counteract that, like only awarding currency for spending at least x minutes in a game? In general, anything we reward with currency will ultimately be botted. More pro's than Cons. Q: ROBLOX is greedy for taking away free currency. "Every dollar we make at ROBLOX gets poured back into the company. Unlike many other kid (and adult) virtual worlds, MMOs, and social networks, we are growing rapidly and have an enormous opportunity ahead of us. Our vision is to Power the Imagination of our community, and to do it more immersively and more socially. Removing tickets is not about greed. It is about simplifying the platform, removing bots and alts, and paving the way for a ROBLOX that is bigger, more engaging, and more fun than ever before." Removing currency is not "Powering Imagination". It's pure greediness. Q: ROBLOX doesn’t care about base-level players, the majority of our Monthly Active Users. "Every player who ever supports us through ROBUX or Builders Club was originally a base-level player. We understand this dearly. We understand that if we make ROBLOX less attractive for base-level players, over time we will have fewer monetizing players." Then you shouldn't remove TIX. Q: Is ROBLOX in financial trouble? "We are profitable and will be hiring 40+ additional employees in 2016, 100% supported by our profits." This is wrong. Eventually, they will be in financial trouble. Tixaplooza has mostly hats made for rich Robloxians, especially the First few. This update is made more for developers of Roblox, Not the main fanbase of Roblox. Tickets have been a prominent aspect of Roblox, and seeing them go, is as bad as the company being bought by another company. -parsoktek
Golden_General
#185381168Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:31 PM GMT

TL;DR people, please read the whole thing. This is not a word wall.
Golden_General
#185381588Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:35 PM GMT

B1
marktheartest
#185381834Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:37 PM GMT

~Marktheartest "I feel like one of those Magazine authors."
nintendocaprisun57
#185381986Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:38 PM GMT

I would very much agree. The place where I live it is impossible to buy roblox/googleplay/itunes cards. My parents don't enjoy using credit cards on a website like this. Just try making a new acc not buying anything clothing wise and ignore the random players insulting you. 24/7 I can do nothing to get more currency now Roblox, this is complete bull
bobscookie33
#185382209Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:41 PM GMT

We need tix... its true its as bad as another company buying roblox.. it just seems like roblox is killing itself roblox is going to lose many members because of this. its actually sad because when i was a newbie to roblox back in 2k12 tix was my only option and ive been attached to tix ever since. i really hope they actually take us into consideration because its just SUCH A BAD IDEA, this seems like a nightmare, or like a prank its just so unbelieveable.
bobscookie33
#185382286Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:42 PM GMT

+ the economy is fine as it is
Squaredz
#185382870Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:48 PM GMT

The real petition that is gathering strength can be found here http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=185377791&PageIndex=3#185382113 Pepe teh frug http://www.roblox.com/Oops-i-farted-again-item?id=148407253. RIP Oxcat, my original 08 acc. +3.7k.
Golden_General
#185383167Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:52 PM GMT

@are Just you wait, my petition is going to take over yours.
Killuahh
#185383537Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:56 PM GMT

yuh
EuropeanTrojan
#185383581Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:56 PM GMT

k
Zullway
#185383607Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:57 PM GMT

Signed
Golden_General
#185383830Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:59 PM GMT

B2
Golden_General
#185384050Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:02 PM GMT

B3
XxXxKitsunexXxX
#185384099Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:02 PM GMT

SIGNED I live on the boulavard of broken dreams
Golden_General
#185384339Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:05 PM GMT

This is absolutely outrageous, and I will not stop until this is reverted.
Gentaurg
#185384532Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:07 PM GMT

"By next month, everything we love, about Roblox, the hats, the currency, the games, is gone." what are you talking about? only one of these will be gone, and that's hardly a big deal in and of itself
ShadetheUmbreon12
#185384589Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:08 PM GMT

If tickets are gone, a lot of people will leave. Not a lot of people can get Robux you know. I say Tickets should stay, though, that's my thought.
Golden_General
#185384610Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:08 PM GMT

@gent Roblox will lose so many users that it will shut down.
Gentaurg
#185384734Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:09 PM GMT

no it won't
Subzeroto
#185384988Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:12 PM GMT

We will still get free stuff for logging in! Instead of tix, we get free HATS AND GIFTS. stop crying over it, Tix did served that much of a purpose to just shirts and pants. (still, Ill miss tix, They shouldve just been used to get shirts and pants still.)
Golden_General
#185385091Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:13 PM GMT

We will crush non-supporters with an iron fist. We will fight until we get our TIX back.
Subzeroto
#185385263Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:14 PM GMT

Until Mods deleted this thread cause this thread is pointless.
Golden_General
#185385343Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:15 PM GMT

@fire Mods only delete posts that are breaking a rule.
Squaredz
#185385366Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:16 PM GMT

ROBLOX keep deleting my petitions because it's to line their pockets and I exposed the truth. GTFO Roblox. Prepare to lose thousands/millions of players. Enjoy financial trouble ROBLOX, you deserve it Pepe teh frug http://www.roblox.com/Oops-i-farted-again-item?id=148407253. RIP Oxcat, my original 08 acc. +3.7k.

of     14   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right