of     1   

perspectiveVEVO
#185382444Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:43 PM GMT

MC Perspective Unjustifiable Thoughts Unjustifiable EP 2016 roblox.com/ujep-item?id=364286875 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx song cover = roblox.com/ThoughtsCover-item?id=381281661 beat = goo . gl/8k9YHT (shortened because the youtube /watch code was generated unintentionally with a word that does not pass filter... SMH) [Verse] 0:17 It's like I'm walking down an alley, and suddenly my path collapses Life spins on it's axis, a dream flashes recalling my mother's absence Knocked off track my ways change, as I slowly give in losing control My own fate is not in my hands, feels like I'm being possessed by those I know The closest ones I used to love and trust, glimpse at me in disgust My heart tends to encrust, a wall of defense to shield my ways unjust Honest, destruction demolished but my world is a crashing comet Forgotten, I've lived to this point on the hopes of a broken promise Cinema at the alleys end, hundreds here yet darkness makes em lonely I'm the only source bright, a movie cause it feels all focus is on me Failed to resist early temptations, and this is such a special occasion People start to grow impatient, I'm a screening with such high expectations [Hook] 1:09 What a day It's starting to rain inside An act of thoughts Can't be justified I'm going home Looking out clouded windows The human mirror (A dark image, choose a different path) x2 [Verse] 1:53 Lights are getting dimmer, sheepish people from which I beg to differ Sold a small clean mirror, for a new microphone and some fine liquor But something doesn't feel right, as shadows engulf my eyes Think for too long about what I've done, and I'm stunned paralyzed Greed imbibed me, swallowed me up to believe in a hollow victor ...ree Like I was a fine drink, genderless being at da bar, I couldn't depict her Your vision is the sunlight: blinds, burns, it excruciates me All this attention and light you shine on me, feels I have epilepsy I'm breaking, forced weight on me like I'm low atmospheric pressure I dont want no attention, I'm an unsocial chrettin, hysterik who lacks lecture Could care less if you believed in what I said or not, not even a tidbit Looking back on it . . . , I honestly shouldn't have said nothin' [Hook] 2:45 What a day It's starting to rain inside An act of thoughts Can't be justified I'm going home Looking out clouded windows The human mirror (A dark image, choose a different path) x2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Average rating according to rorap proboards x 9.21/10
kistvaen
#185383445Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:55 PM GMT

run on back to the proboards cuck
NicoLorenzi
#185383568Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:56 PM GMT

i only post on MT when releasing stuff don't worry kist, i'll pop off for another few weeks after 1 final track ;)
lobstery7
#185383724Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:58 PM GMT

get out of here yuppie scum

of     1