of     1   

AnonymousBuilding
#185384506Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:07 PM GMT

so basically, roblox has failed many updates for clans that apparently would have been good, and is now removing one of the things that clans are basically made from (active memberbase buys uniform/any item of clothing -> tix is used for ads, which is way easier to get than rs.) not only this, NBC devs will no longer be able to gain any income from building a good place, and will be stuck with the 1 rs per day dumb stuff i saw something about a dumb achievement system aswell or something like that and i honestly CBA to play some dumb, terribly made roblox supported game just to help fund my groups/friends/projects just some of the problems seen through a clanners perspective, post some of your own down below. Interesting analysis of important factors influencing modern society.
Gentaurg
#185385275Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:15 PM GMT

nice signature
ok_veha
#185385580Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:18 PM GMT

Not just clans. Tons of groups. There are many groups that run on selling clothing, and users that have no BC. Example fashion group. I also know that they have free catalogs, but what about a clothing group like Kestrel? What about roleplay groups such as The seven kingdoms based off of Game of thrones, in their games its mandatory users, bc or not have genre related clothing. ^ Games like this will fall as users are not able to buy things.
SirBookington
#185388019Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:43 PM GMT

Exactly. They're only thinking of clothing and game developers (mostly the latter) when they made this update, and even then they're getting the short end of the stick as well.

of     1